Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Phantom

M. Night Shyamalan made an Avatar movie based off the Legend of Korra? Aang being not that mad and Azula being really freakin pissed

I really really did not like the Last Airbender movie he made. I felt like it did no justice to the show and i was kinda pissed in the theater. I think if anyone tried to make another movie on Korra, I would lose my s**t xD

How about you guys?

Sparkly Pirate

16,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
I WOULD EXPLODE WITH RAGE cat_scream

Seriously, though, I would not take it well.
I'd go Fire Lord Azula bat-s**t crazy

Seeker

Well, seeing as I did not see the Avatar movie, but saw only some trailers (and it already looked pretty crappy from that...) and also heard some rather negative comments about it, probably somewhere closer to Azula side if I were to go watch it. But seeing as I probably wouldn't, because honestly, movies made out of shows by the creators other than the original are often terrible, probably somewhere in the middle. Furthermore, as of right now, I still like the Last Air Bender seasons than the Legend of Korra one right now, mostly because it's funnier (to me and some others, at least). I adore your use of comparison though xD
That movie was a disgrace to Avatar and it shall never be spoken of again. emotion_donotwant

However, if they made an actual, you know, GOOD movie of Avatar that depicts their life after the 100 year war, I'd be all for it. As long as it wasn't live action and actually made by the creators. Not ******** M. Night Shamalama.

Witty Phantom

The Creator anon
Well, seeing as I did not see the Avatar movie, but saw only some trailers (and it already looked pretty crappy from that...) and also heard some rather negative comments about it, probably somewhere closer to Azula side if I were to go watch it. But seeing as I probably wouldn't, because honestly, movies made out of shows by the creators other than the original are often terrible, probably somewhere in the middle. Furthermore, as of right now, I still like the Last Air Bender seasons than the Legend of Korra one right now, mostly because it's funnier (to me and some others, at least). I adore your use of comparison though xD

haha why thank you whee

Business Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Honestly, I'd just laugh.
The end result would probably be hilariously bad this time since I doubt Nick would give it the same budget. rofl

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
The only thing that I liked about the Last Airbender movie was the CGI effect

Witty Phantom

Sadistyk Soul
That movie was a disgrace to Avatar and it shall never be spoken of again. emotion_donotwant

However, if they made an actual, you know, GOOD movie of Avatar that depicts their life after the 100 year war, I'd be all for it. As long as it wasn't live action and actually made by the creators. Not ******** M. Night Shamalama.

I cant even imagine how M. Night Shallamalalalalalalala would butcher the names in Korra gonk Seriously that was one of the most irritating things in his movie. Not Aang but Ahhng. Not Iroh but Ear-o. Jeezy creezy emotion_facepalm

Original Hoarder

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Azula...POST AGNI KAI.

Witty Phantom

ProActive
The only thing that I liked about the Last Airbender movie was the CGI effect

I'll give it that. But that is the only thing I will give it emotion_donotwant
Alie Valens
I'd go Fire Lord Azula bat-s**t crazy

That.

lppurplegirl11
I felt like it did no justice to the show and i was kinda pissed in the theater. I think if anyone tried to make another movie on Korra, I would lose my s**t xD

How about you guys?

His movie was definitely crap. Honestly. His "vision" for the show with his casting... total bs. But as Sokka once said, "The effects were decent."

Btw, I LOL'd at the thread title. "On a scale of Aang to Azula, how mad would you be..." Seriously. You're brilliant.

Wealthy Trader

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
.... im done

Witty Phantom

PSiFORGOT

His movie was definitely crap. Honestly. His "vision" for the show with his casting... total bs. But as Sokka once said, "The effects were decent."

Btw, I LOL'd at the thread title. "On a scale of Aang to Azula, how mad would you be..." Seriously. You're brilliant.

haha thanks xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces