Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Hunter

I never saw the movie. But if they butchered the names like I heard they did in the first I'd be Azula pissed.
I refused to see the movie. It looked horrible just from the commercials.

Invisible Humorist

i've never seen the movie so i can't say

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Window Shopper 100
i wanna see how he handles the other books before i answer this, but i hope the other 2 avatar books arent as bad as the first one was
How dare you mention such a disgrace to the Avatar fandom.

lolnojk.
But seriously.
I'd go lightning mad.

Witty Phantom

Shameless bump emotion_dowant

Unbeatable Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
I wouldn't just be Azula but bat s**t crazy Azula. burning_eyes
Remember Korra's facial expression when Ikki asked Asami,"Did you know Korra likes Mako?"

scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

enuf said...

Invisible Fairy

The only good thing I have to say as that the fire nation ships were accurate. I'm happy with those, but the rest of the movie was stupid and had hardly any plot. I think they filmed most of it by flying around with a helicopter for panoramas. Also, why on earth was Kyoshi island full of black people? They are Chinese!!!!!! Seriously. The whole multi ethnic thing they tried to do was absurd, especially seeing how the show was based on Asian cultures and not India/Africa. Zuko is not an Indian. The only Indian in the entire show was Guru Patik. The Fire Nation is based on JAPAN. Seriously.
So, in answer to the original question, Azula would look tame in comparison to my fury.

Dapper Dabbler

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

AZULA and only AZULA

Dangerous Lunatic

I would be me.

The problem is, there's simply too much plot in the shows to condense them down into 2 hour long movies. Korra might actually translate better to film because there's only twelve episodes - 6 hours to condense instead of 10. What we love about the first series is the balance in the drama and comedy, but since the comedic aspects of the show are mostly fluff, they were cut to fit the more plot-essential moments - which are mostly just drama - and it's hard to make a dramatic movie about martial arts and war when the main characters are children.

Was it a good movie? No. But it wasn't a complete abortion either. You just kind of have to forget about the show and 'what it's SUPPOSED to be like,' just like any book-to-movie or show-to-movie or video-game-to-movie.

Jolly Friend

16,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hygienic 200
If M. Night does it, i'd worse than Azula, but if someone other than M. Night got a shot, i'd be indifferent.

But seriously, I flipped a table 10 minutes into that movie and wanted back the 1 dollar I spent to rent it. There was so much wrong in that movie! emotion_facepalm
I thing I'd be a Chan when he finds out what Azula, Zuko, Tylee, and Mai vandalized his house. Pretty mad.

Dangerous Lunatic

under_the_sunlight
I thing I'd be a Chan when he finds out what Azula, Zuko, Tylee, and Mai vandalized his house. Pretty mad.

Chan just wept and wet himself when we did that. twisted

Informer

I would be more than Azula... maybe pissed-off-Aang-Avatar-State pissed. That guy does NOT need to butcher Avatar with another movie!

Lonely Lunatic

Fire Lord Azula flamin' cray-cray rage mad. [ out of subject but they are making bleach into a live action movie ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff