Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • First step to fame 200
Games

Ok will there be any new fishing spots added ao atleast new fish x3 Just wondering

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Zero Omega
Astra Green
Zero Omega
Astra Green
Item

This might show how much of a wrestling nerd I am but is it possible to do wrestling parody items? Like have an item like the Diva's Championship belt (the pink/purple butterfly) and the different poses it can be worn (maybe in conjunction with the Fighter series of recolors)?

I suddenly have a mighty need. To make an AJ Lee avi.

Sure you do
Nikki Bella

I like the idea! Can pass it along for consideration!

Paige is so much better. I hope you cry when Paige headbutts Nikki razz

Awesommeeeeeeeeee!

I'm actually really annoyed that Nikki won the title. :c That story line annoyed me.

Yeah it was random that she won. I'd be fine if it were Paige or even Natalya.

Tiny Lunatic

sup-qt
.: [ love you lots honest. ] :.

Features/Guilds

In the past people have requested updates to guilds. I understand from previous answers this is not a current project, however I would like to link you to this thread which has a lot of good ideas for updates to be made to the guilds system.
It also links in one post to a bunch of other peoples threads about updates to guilds too.

Just thought it would be a good idea to show you the ideas people are after for the guilds, so if guilds do ever (hopefully) get updated you know what we're after <3
Oh gosh, this post makes me so happy D: I really wish they would update guilds to keep them in line with the rest of the site, I spend the vast majority of my time on Gaia in a few different guilds, and it's always so saddening to see the obvious glitches and issues guilds have, or just how plain old outdated they are, compared to the regular forums :c

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Features

Could Guilds get an update for sub forums, where the icon turns yellow or the ability to subscribe to threads withing the guild?
sorry for quoting, I hope I'm not causing trouble. I find the guilds becoming quite stressful to manage. I feel some members are not gaining the proper notification and thus why I come to the ATA. I'm sorry if this is against the rules or anything, but I think this is a needed fix.

Liberal Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Nenanah
Games

New game suggestion - Bingo! Its so easy and simple! Everyone likes bingo and we all played it as kids

Think we could have a bingo game in the future?

I'd like to see other traditional games too, like backgammon or checkers

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Seiji-ojisan
Features

Any news on increasing the amount of saved outfit slots?

Planned, but no other updates at this time.

Dedicated Gaian

22,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • November Memories 25
Items

there are loads of aquarium items that have no sell back value and are virtually worthless and are very plentiful. The average market price is so low no one wants to buy it. Is there any chance you would possibly look into putting a sell back value on them ?

Unstoppable Krampus

Diamond Wales
Also, it never states what the file sze has to be in the signatures section that I've seen.

No, it does. Right under the typing box on the signature page. It very clearly says the limits on both pixels and file size.
Black Death Goddess
lost in the rhythm
Black Death Goddess
lost in the rhythm
Black Death Goddess
Okay since I am not getting any help here getting the 51,000 gaia cash I earned, I am going to email the company, whose product I watched and their site visited 6 times and ask them to fix this.

That is all I can think of since I have yet to found any help in getting the gcash here.
on the first page they ask you not to post any support questions, and to instead file a ticket.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-staff-24-nov-2014/t.94950549_2/#2
I did file a ticket and have not gotten any response, this is a last attempt to get any help.
it usually takes time for them to get to a ticket since there are other users who have filed a ticket.
If it's been a few weeks then you could always PM Zero Omega or another admin. ^^
I have been trying to get this since Nov. 14th and I have PM'd Zero Omega, Princess Angelisha and Siskataya. No help at all.

You just have to be patient, like i said.. there are a lot of users who have filed tickets as well and it will take time for them to get to your ticket.
If you don't hear back from anyone in a few weeks then PM an admin.

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
Astra Green
phoenix of the damned
Princess Angelishia
Doctor Frost PhD
Princess Angelishia
Doctor Frost PhD
Misc.

Do you love me?

On a more serious note: Can I disable notifications? They're bugging me.

You can disable Staff Notices but not Announcements.

Any hope for change?

No, Gaians who read those announcements and purchase GCash support us and allow us to keep the site free to use. We have no plans to make them able to be disabled- as they are our main method of supporting the site.
Your main method of supporting the site is pissing off your userbase and causing them to quit. I suggest you change your methods. Have a different announcement feature for GCash ads because those here who don't purchase GCash find the announcements very annoying. If you don't make plans to disable the visibility of GCash to the users who don't want to see it, you will lose those people. Then the people who still buy GCash will stop buying it because those who don't buy GCash won't be there to buy the items off the marketplace (which is what half the GCash users buy GCash items for, I'm sure). Eventually, gaia will have no choice but to resign from existence. The company itself will die, and it will be your fault. LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES

Um..no not usually. Stop trying to make that as an excuse. Seriously this may just be how long I've used any forum site but forums get slow with the holidays and summer. People are trying to find jobs, focus on families and focus on school. They have lives outside of Gaia which is perfectly fine.

We're people not ******** robots. Stop pointing the finger at the staff and grow up. Maybe spend some time with your own family.

I think you missed the point of that post.

Playful Flip-Flopper

30,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Item

Are there any plans for the Pet: Pegacorn Fluff that is in the special tab of our inventories?

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
(My apologies for posting this again, but I think it got buried & since this is about to end...)

When reading the flavor text of the most recent EI update...
Dr. Singh says this...
Quote:
It's been hard here at the EI Labs. Times are tough all around when it comes to finding new artifacts and making groundbreaking scientific discoveries the likes of which have never been seen before. I might have to take up a new project if I can't dig up another fantastic Evolving Item development soon! I'm certainly not low on funds, but my noble scientific pride just couldn't take the hit of missing one of our amazing weekly updates! I'm thinking that I can moonlight as a superhero. Are there any masked vigilantes with fabulous hair and an aptitude for in your face sciencing?

Does this mean Gaia is going to stop with the REIs & EIs?
I know that the LQIs are the bigger money maker now, that is really obvious.
Unless the flavor text is outright lie & should be disregarded, then I kinda want an explanation about it.

Dangerous Lover

Items and Shops

Why is it that there has been no additional attention payed to gold shop items?
Part of the inflation problem is because there are so many gold generators and not enough gold spending options.
And not only are the vast majority of goldbahop items outdated to current item standards but the avaialability of gold makes it that one cam practically buy most everything of value in the gold shops in a couple of days through daily chance alone.
They are becoming increasingly redundant and the items sold there are used far less often for people whom have used gaia for far longer.
I would like to see some heavy updates to the gold shops. Focus more on that and less on cash items.
It could potentially make more gaians spend their insane amounts of gold rather then recirculating it in thr marketplace and bring the inflation closer to being dealt with.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
BlackFireKitsune
sup-qt
.: [ love you lots honest. ] :.

Features/Guilds

In the past people have requested updates to guilds. I understand from previous answers this is not a current project, however I would like to link you to this thread which has a lot of good ideas for updates to be made to the guilds system.
It also links in one post to a bunch of other peoples threads about updates to guilds too.

Just thought it would be a good idea to show you the ideas people are after for the guilds, so if guilds do ever (hopefully) get updated you know what we're after <3
Oh gosh, this post makes me so happy D: I really wish they would update guilds to keep them in line with the rest of the site, I spend the vast majority of my time on Gaia in a few different guilds, and it's always so saddening to see the obvious glitches and issues guilds have, or just how plain old outdated they are, compared to the regular forums :c

.: [ Yeah I hate how parts of the site are badly outdated. LIke I would use them more often if they were updated a bit! Like the arena's too.
The guilds should be brought up to the same level as forums at least! ;__;
] :.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Items:

I still havnt gotten the winners item from the Halloween Event.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff