Can we finish the editing to the GAIA NCP WIKI

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
lost in the rhythm
Black Death Goddess
Okay since I am not getting any help here getting the 51,000 gaia cash I earned, I am going to email the company, whose product I watched and their site visited 6 times and ask them to fix this.

That is all I can think of since I have yet to found any help in getting the gcash here.
on the first page they ask you not to post any support questions, and to instead file a ticket.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-staff-24-nov-2014/t.94950549_2/#2
I did file a ticket and have not gotten any response, this is a last attempt to get any help.

LLY Link's Partner

Unbeatable Player

21,065 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
items:
is it posaple to make recolors of the devils trap card or just make a conterpart items ?

Animal Animal

shops
Can you please re-release the quest formulas?

IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess Angelishia
Doctor Frost PhD
Princess Angelishia
Doctor Frost PhD
Misc.

Do you love me?

On a more serious note: Can I disable notifications? They're bugging me.

You can disable Staff Notices but not Announcements.

Any hope for change?

No, Gaians who read those announcements and purchase GCash support us and allow us to keep the site free to use. We have no plans to make them able to be disabled- as they are our main method of supporting the site.
Your main method of supporting the site is pissing off your userbase and causing them to quit. I suggest you change your methods. Have a different announcement feature for GCash ads because those here who don't purchase GCash find the announcements very annoying. If you don't make plans to disable the visibility of GCash to the users who don't want to see it, you will lose those people. Then the people who still buy GCash will stop buying it because those who don't buy GCash won't be there to buy the items off the marketplace (which is what half the GCash users buy GCash items for, I'm sure). Eventually, gaia will have no choice but to resign from existence. The company itself will die, and it will be your fault. LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES
Items

Could we please get some smaller glasses for [Animals] in the gold shop?
(kind of like the King/Duke of the Playground and Extracurricular Activities ones) - there are times where I want glasses but the big ones just don't look right

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Pandy Belle
Games

Hello,
I wrote about this last week in AtS about users not being able to access certain lakes in Fishing. This is still going on. If you look in Bassken room Vathilia III my account is p0 and wont leave. It has been over a week now. However, I did find out if I change my username or move that username to another account I can access Bassken lake but when I returned the username to this account I am still locked out. It is the same for another user. Then few other users are just stuck in the lakes loading server. They arent in rooms but are unable to access certain lakes. I saw Narumi Misuhara visit a fishing room early last week but I have yet seen any progress to fix this situation.

We're still looking into it. Sorry for the delay. :c

Quotable Conversationalist

15,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
epuka
Jisen Meizuki
djslayer89 The ArchAngel
When Will Zomg come back? Just wondering?

Gaia already stated that zOMG isn't coming back due to how risk of the security issue if being put back.

I think the biggest thing was that they just didn't really want to fix it, considering only one of their employees worked on the development and didn't know how long it would take to fix. And instead of just keeping the game offline and fixing it meanwhile, they opted to remove it completely.

Makes me wonder if it was just because they didn't want funds allocated just to fix the game. Which is a shame because it was my favorite Gaia experience.

Did you read the post about why they took it down and why they removed it at all? Jesus.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Question Category: Misc.

Question:

Is there a way you can put a link to all the admin's posts history who answered questions in Ask the Staff on the front page/first post so it can make it easier for us to find the answers to the questions here? They did it once and I LOVED it, cause it's very crazy here and I didn't wanna go and look and see who all was answering OTL
Will there ever be a time when you can create your own items manually?
Black Death Goddess
lost in the rhythm
Black Death Goddess
Okay since I am not getting any help here getting the 51,000 gaia cash I earned, I am going to email the company, whose product I watched and their site visited 6 times and ask them to fix this.

That is all I can think of since I have yet to found any help in getting the gcash here.
on the first page they ask you not to post any support questions, and to instead file a ticket.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-staff-24-nov-2014/t.94950549_2/#2
I did file a ticket and have not gotten any response, this is a last attempt to get any help.
it usually takes time for them to get to a ticket since there are other users who have filed a ticket.
If it's been a few weeks then you could always PM Zero Omega or another admin. ^^

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Shops

Could we see more piercings and random kinds of jewelry and makeup items in the shops please?

Fluffy Noob

Zero Omega
y8
Items

If we donate to [NPC] Flynn, is she going to put it on auction in her shop?

More than likely, yes!

great!
thank you

and one more thing, some items are listed on marketplace, but never been sold everywhere. Are those item glitches or what? Example

IRL Labtech

Shops/Features: Alchemy

Any plans to put backwing formulas in the cash shop again, even if for a very short period a time?

I'ts a bit absurd that all 6 of those formulas are listed at 500b +.

I'm all for keeping them rare, like most people are arguing, but come on. This is asinine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff