Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fatcat

Princess-Orphelia
Hello everyone.

I have a few questions today I'd like to ask.

1.. Can we please have an option to purchase quantity in gold shops? Like there is in the Ole fishing hole? Box appears, we add quantity of how much we want from that item. Especially now with Alchemy and the amount of items that are needed. To be able to put down how many we need certainly speeds things up, rather than clicking that item a million times. sweatdrop

2.. Not sure whether it's just me or not, but when I'm in Towns, and I want to enter someone's house. It loads to 100% and that's it. Nothing more happens, it just freezes to that loading point. So in order to get out, I need to close that window. gonk

3.. And speaking of houses, after decorating my house, and then pressing the save button. It does not save. It just freezes at that point and that's it. Once again because I'm stuck while it's frozen the only way out is to close that window. So my home and it's decorations are not saved. stressed

4.. Want a freshly made Pancake?

Thank you for taking time to answer these questions. biggrin

PS, Completed level 10 of Alchemy. sweatdrop

PPS...Please make the backwings easier to obtain. crying

1. We are currently working on quantity purchasing of some items in the gold shops. Not all, but cash shop in particular.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Hey, Lanky. Sorry to hear Lanzer isn't feeling well and I wish him the best. I don't have any questions so far and I hope you're well too.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Lurk lurk lurk. ninja
biglanky14
Constipated Trillionaire
Look forward to seeing the Dernier*Cri items back in the shop soon ninja

Also, any word on changing the odds of getting some of those highly needed but impossible to get from cases formulas like ectoplasm and moonstone? Worlds Suckiest Vendor has opened close to 200 cases and not gotten a single ectoplasm, red mercury, moonstone, sunstone formula. If they're in the case then the odds of getting one must be about as low as the quest formulas themselves. And considering that you need anywhere from 7 to 11 of each of those formulas to finish a quest, that's not really a good thing.

Hey CT,

No real update on that other than the same thing I said before - that's definitely something we're looking at (although I can't promise any specific action). Sorry I can't do better.

Alright, thanks for taking some time to answer my question even though you mentioned the issue in your opening post biggrin

It wouldn't hurt if you made them a little more common in the daily chance while you are evaluating options ninja

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sai the hokage
hi, i would appreciate it if there could be an option if you can possibly click on a link on my gaia where it shows all the Gifts you have sent to your friends. that way if anyone has been hacked, or scammed, you can see who you sent the items to. or if anything to just have it as a convenience. i would really appreciate it!! mrgreen

You can. Under gift history it shows the 10 last gifts you sent.

Mysterious Trickster

E3 is starting their pre-show goodness. I finished watching what Ubisoft has to offer. Assassin's Creed 3 is looking awesome, and I'm looking forward to Watch_Dogs. PlayStation is going to start in a hour.

Are some of the Staff watching it? If so, what are you guys looking forward to?

Dapper Dabbler

Tear of Fate
I have a few questions I was hoping to get answered today so I hope you don't mind.

1. an detail to I would like to bring up in Alchemy why does it take so much more to make a Alchemist's Case then the Philosopher's Cache thou they both were at the beginning the same difficulty to make as it is formulas is 4x more then the Caches and with how rare formulas are getting and the rare ones are newly impossible to get, would it not be a quick easy fix to make a small change to how much the case needs in items to make it to get more out the which will lower the the crazy inflated prices and will maybe give a chance to every one to get a item they want from alchemy not just richer the the community on gaia...

as it is in alchemy the wing quests themselves are owned only by at most a dozen people leaving thous Gaiaes how don't have hundreds of mil to wast and hope maybe I'll can get some wings...in a few YEARS!!!
ow and one more smaller note whats with Dernier*Cri items being in the formulas was it not stead that every one would get a chance at getting them these items are crazy price I not realy wanting wings it it takes 10mil pulse in just bigger items!?!

2. just a little last question what happen to the Masters Pendent it was leaked long ago will we be seeing it this year you think?

3rd and last what of the Wii contest?

Hi Tear of Fate,

Thanks for the note. The change to the Cache was a pretty major change (it affected people's ability to proceed through Alchemy quite a bit), so we have to be really careful with any changes to the Case b/c it'll also have a big ripple effect. We're looking at a couple of options, but don't have a concrete path forward at the moment.

As for the Masters Pendent, it might make an appearance, but I can't guarantee anything about it. It's certainly possible though.

We'll be announcing the winners of the Wii contest soon smile

Fashionable Explorer

11,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Meromictic
sai the hokage
hi, i would appreciate it if there could be an option if you can possibly click on a link on my gaia where it shows all the Gifts you have sent to your friends. that way if anyone has been hacked, or scammed, you can see who you sent the items to. or if anything to just have it as a convenience. i would really appreciate it!! mrgreen

You can. Under gift history it shows the 10 last gifts you sent.

i know, but i am talking about having it where you can see all of them, not just the last 10 you've done. but thanks for the answer though! 3nodding

Romantic Genius

codemonkey37179

For #s 2 and 3. Hmm. Seems like maybe it is reacting to something in your house or account. Pm me, and I'll check it out first thing in the morning.

Oki dokie. I'll send you the pm. Thank you very much for replying back. whee

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
biglanky14
Tear of Fate
I have a few questions I was hoping to get answered today so I hope you don't mind.

1. an detail to I would like to bring up in Alchemy why does it take so much more to make a Alchemist's Case then the Philosopher's Cache thou they both were at the beginning the same difficulty to make as it is formulas is 4x more then the Caches and with how rare formulas are getting and the rare ones are newly impossible to get, would it not be a quick easy fix to make a small change to how much the case needs in items to make it to get more out the which will lower the the crazy inflated prices and will maybe give a chance to every one to get a item they want from alchemy not just richer the the community on gaia...

as it is in alchemy the wing quests themselves are owned only by at most a dozen people leaving thous Gaiaes how don't have hundreds of mil to wast and hope maybe I'll can get some wings...in a few YEARS!!!
ow and one more smaller note whats with Dernier*Cri items being in the formulas was it not stead that every one would get a chance at getting them these items are crazy price I not realy wanting wings it it takes 10mil pulse in just bigger items!?!

2. just a little last question what happen to the Masters Pendent it was leaked long ago will we be seeing it this year you think?

3rd and last what of the Wii contest?

Hi Tear of Fate,

Thanks for the note. The change to the Cache was a pretty major change (it affected people's ability to proceed through Alchemy quite a bit), so we have to be really careful with any changes to the Case b/c it'll also have a big ripple effect. We're looking at a couple of options, but don't have a concrete path forward at the moment.

As for the Masters Pendent, it might make an appearance, but I can't guarantee anything about it. It's certainly possible though.

We'll be announcing the winners of the Wii contest soon smile
Thank you vary much for your time... now to go into stocking mode and watch the forum.

Dapper Dabbler

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, staff.

I think that the school credit exchange needs an update. Can you give us new items to exchange the credits for? A person can only collect so many caps and gowns.

Hi Lady Aji,

I have to admit that's not something I've thought about for awhile. There are some other bigger things we need to punch through before getting to this, but it's a totally valid point.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Kain-Senpai
E3 is starting their pre-show goodness. I finished watching what Ubisoft has to offer. Assassin's Creed 3 is looking awesome, and I'm looking forward to Watch_Dogs. PlayStation is going to start in a hour.

Are some of the Staff watching it? If so, what are you guys looking forward to?

I typically just follow the Big 3 press conferences then follow up with everything else through GameSpot or IGN (because they have quick, easy to read lists). Felt like I was left hanging after MS' conference, excited for Nintendo's though.

Timid Cat

15,225 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hi all!

I just wondered if anyone knows how many different items there are on Gaia? I'm thinking it must be several thousands. I was just curious.

Love,
Beemie

Romantic Genius

DARKNRGY

1. We are currently working on quantity purchasing of some items in the gold shops. Not all, but cash shop in particular.

Ok dokie. I look forward to seeing the shops that you add that feature into. 3nodding Thank you muchly for replying back. 4laugh

Greedy Fatcat

Ren Orenji Doragon
Hello AtA! I hope everyone is having a nice day. c:

I actually have several questions today.

• User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    May we please get Voice Fonts removed from the in-game zOMG! shop? Vivox has been discontinued, therefore having these in the shop is pointless.

• May we please get a fix to the Recipe Exchange in Back Alley Bargains? Gaia Gold does not display properly there.

• If we can't get a fix to the Recipe exchange, may we just get the whole shebang moved over to the Alchemy system? ( I understand that there may be many issues with this [ e.g.: "how to convert a level-less system to a system with levels" ] from a lot of people, but it's an idea. o3o )

• Would it be possible to add zOMG! Badges to the Achievement system? I would absolutely love to display my Badges underneath my Avatar on the forums. emotion_kirakira

• Random mini-event loot. ( AirShark Plating, LawnShark Blade, Grucken Feather, Zen Charm, Loose Screw, Alien Egg Sac, Biomorphic Power Cell, Spirit Pyre Rune ) Would it be possible to add this stuff back into zOMG! and add it to Alchemy formulae?
    Actually, from what I understand, one of these pieces of loot is already in an Alchemy formula somewhere. ._.;;

• May we get more zOMG! loot from higher areas ( Saw Blade, Kevlar, Walker Leg Tip, Surfboard Fin, Jewel Eye, Pearl, Blood Droplet, etc. ) added to Alchemy please? owo

Extra emphasis on the points in bold font. o;

Regarding zomg badges as achievements, we don't plan to do this. When we were first scoping out the project we had planned to do it but it fell by the wayside. More people would benefit from more achievements, achievements titles, etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff