• Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
biglanky14
Scobre
biglanky14
Scobre
Hi admins, devs, and mods.

1) Will gaia have new bathing suits in gold shops this year?
2) Will there be more gaia and zOMG! events this year?
3) Why was it decided to never update zOMG! ever again as mentioned in a previous ata?

Hi Scobre,

1) This I don't know - we have some pretty good ideas for the gold shops coming up, but I can't share them unfortunately.

2) There will definitely be more Gaia events - several are coming up pretty soon. As for zOMG, we'll try to recycle events where we can (like Easter).

3) We're going to try to update it when we can, like we did with some recent bug fixes. But no large scale work will be done on it, as you know.

Thank you for answering all my question biglanky and good luck with reading the long pm I sent you today. Recycled events are fun and many like participating in them. Yeah I am sad about the no big scale work, but at least dms is hard enough to level with that it will take awhile for most people to be done with. It's nice to know the game still will receive some updates. It was starting to sound pretty grim in forums. I hope that Lanzer gets better and I'm dealing with a cold myself too. I'm worried about my nephew who is burning up. Maybe Lanzer will catch a big fish. I also like fishing in my spare time and caught a salmon once.

Sure thing. We're not completely abandoning it by any means - we just can't dedicate huge work to it.

I hope your nephew feels better soon! And send some salmon our way smile

Sure if I catch another one. I owe my best friend in Santa Barbara some, so I'll try dropping some off on the way there if I catch a lot. xd Would you want it with the eyes or want me to clean it?

Wealthy Bloodsucker

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ꭿℇℛ℩ℇ ❀
Did my post get lost in all the chatter? User Image

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
scullylam
Scobre
scullylam
Scobre
scullylam
Mister Him
Any chance you guys can lend us Swarf or JK for a few fridays?

ninja

tipped so haaarrrrd. whee

staff:
btw, when can we expect swarf having an sdplus doll? and while we're talking zomg, since gaia doesn't run their rl merchandise store, what do you think about the idea of gaia food? like, bake cookies decorated with diedrich, or even sell "olivia's" cookies? think of all the fun yummy goodness that could be! i know i would want some grunny gummies or even rock puppy candy. yes, why not go into the baking business gaia? biggrin

Still laughing about some of the candy suggestions. You are so awesome with your suggestions scully. Cookies sound really yummy too.

argh... you just reminded me of the sucker one.... emotion_facepalm

rofl Marshall would be proud, but pirate queen wouldn't like it.

who's pirate queen? xd laaaawwwwwl.

[ JK ] said it was Marshall's wife. Since Marshall has two kids in game anyway.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Lanzer
Last week some of you asked about the recent zOMG bug fixes, and here's a list of what's been fixed recently. The bigger one being the Gnome General instance bug:

A Gnome General bug
Gnome HQ guards respawning
Clutch behaviors in the mini-event
Village gnome loot bug
UnderseaCliffs safe not unlocking.
SealabX fixed a few script bugs, leaders will talk more now.

Having the server automatically restart is something that we've been looking into. Some of the work is done but still got some more coding to do. Will keep you informed when the work is completed.

blaugh
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

Wonderful!

Just the fact that you're looking into having the Servers cycle automatically might just be the best thing I've ever heard!

Thanks so much Lanzer!

Thanks also for taking the time to post this when you're not feeling well.
I hope you're back to normal soon! smile

Romantic Genius

Aww I'm gonna miss you guys. As I can only attend these AtA's once a month when I have a day off. sad

Dapper Dabbler

mini_faerie_luver
Ꭿℇℛ℩ℇ ❀
First time in ATA C:
Helllo all.

Questions:
Back in October, you took memphis the mermaid(and others) out of the cash shop, and what the dev notice said, was it would just be a couple weeks. now, 8 months later, it is still not back in the cash shop. will it back back anytime soon?
Link to dev notice: Click here.

Pink heartstring was leaked somehow, or some sort. either way its currently not available anywhere, yet it can be placed on wishlists and is listed in the marketplace. is there any chance we are ever going to actually get the item?

Welcome!

Yup, our plans obviously changed with that one. Memphis needs to be rebalanced, and we haven't had the time to get around to doing that. Hopefully she will be back at some point though.

The Heartstring was supposed to be available through a few things on the site, but for whatever reason it never actually was made available widely (I think b/c of a bug). That's something we hope to fix so you guys can actually get it at some point.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
Debit Card
wunks
Scobre
DARKNRGY
New rule: No more marriage proposals unless you include pics.

But they are so fun to read. Even at dev meats on zOMG!, I was always amused by them.

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac266/kirbyfan22/tumblr_m4t2yimESh1qdget6o1_500-1-1.jpg

redface he playin hard to get
That's b/c he thinks you're a guy.

User Image

whatever
I think im
******** GORGIOUS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Scobre
scullylam
Scobre
scullylam
Scobre

Still laughing about some of the candy suggestions. You are so awesome with your suggestions scully. Cookies sound really yummy too.

argh... you just reminded me of the sucker one.... emotion_facepalm

rofl Marshall would be proud, but pirate queen wouldn't like it.

who's pirate queen? xd laaaawwwwwl.

[ JK ] said it was Marshall's wife. Since Marshall has two kids in game anyway.

oh. i forgot that tidbit.

thought you would mean someone like shinju but then again she gave up on loving marshall >>

Romantic Genius

Thanks for all the tips everyone. biggrin Hugggles emotion_hug

Dapper Dabbler

Princess-Orphelia
DARKNRGY

Hihi. You don't need a picture of me. When you look at Alyssa Milano, you also look at me. We're twins. rofl

LOL - I KNEW you were one of my favorites. (Can you help me meet her????????)

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
DARKNRGY

This is so going to be my guild's new forum title. rofl

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
WideEyed
Hi Big and all you other Admin's, Mods, and general Gaian citizenry! smile

Happy Monday to one and all! smile

This week's questions breaks new territory for me, so excuse me if I seem a little disoriented.
I'm just not used to talking about anything besides zOMG! in the ATA. wink

Coincidentally enough, both questions have to do with Notifications.

Firstly, I've heard that there's little to nothing being planned in the way of new stuff for Guilds, but I was wondering if there's some way that Guild Members or all Friends could be notified when someone creates a new Topic in a Guild, in the same way that they are notified when someone creates a new Topic in the General Forums.
It would certainly facilitate communications with Guild members by keeping them apprised of new stuff being posted in a Guild, and might make them easier to keep lively.

Second, is there some way that we can disable Notifications from Friends about their exploits in Moga, SS and RW?
I like to be Notified of significant happenings in my Friends Stuff, like Birthdays, Profile Updates, etc., but I find I often miss things because they get buried in, or brushed aside by all of the game notifications, most of with are really of little interest to me.

Thanks Guys! smile

Tryin again wink

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
Princess-Orphelia
Thanks for all the tips everyone. biggrin Hugggles emotion_hug

User Image

ill show you a hug

Dapper Dabbler

Scobre
biglanky14
Scobre
biglanky14
Scobre
Hi admins, devs, and mods.

1) Will gaia have new bathing suits in gold shops this year?
2) Will there be more gaia and zOMG! events this year?
3) Why was it decided to never update zOMG! ever again as mentioned in a previous ata?

Hi Scobre,

1) This I don't know - we have some pretty good ideas for the gold shops coming up, but I can't share them unfortunately.

2) There will definitely be more Gaia events - several are coming up pretty soon. As for zOMG, we'll try to recycle events where we can (like Easter).

3) We're going to try to update it when we can, like we did with some recent bug fixes. But no large scale work will be done on it, as you know.

Thank you for answering all my question biglanky and good luck with reading the long pm I sent you today. Recycled events are fun and many like participating in them. Yeah I am sad about the no big scale work, but at least dms is hard enough to level with that it will take awhile for most people to be done with. It's nice to know the game still will receive some updates. It was starting to sound pretty grim in forums. I hope that Lanzer gets better and I'm dealing with a cold myself too. I'm worried about my nephew who is burning up. Maybe Lanzer will catch a big fish. I also like fishing in my spare time and caught a salmon once.

Sure thing. We're not completely abandoning it by any means - we just can't dedicate huge work to it.

I hope your nephew feels better soon! And send some salmon our way smile

Sure if I catch another one. I owe my best friend in Santa Barbara some, so I'll try dropping some off on the way there if I catch a lot. xd Would you want it with the eyes or want me to clean it?

Clean please - the eyes would freak me out!

Wealthy Bloodsucker

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
biglanky14

Welcome!

Yup, our plans obviously changed with that one. Memphis needs to be rebalanced, and we haven't had the time to get around to doing that. Hopefully she will be back at some point though.

The Heartstring was supposed to be available through a few things on the site, but for whatever reason it never actually was made available widely (I think b/c of a bug). That's something we hope to fix so you guys can actually get it at some point.
Ꭿℇℛ℩ℇ ❀
yay i got answered emotion_kirakira
I hope its soon because my memphis die in a couple weeks, and hardly any are even available in the MP anymore xd

And good C: i hope we can get it eventually, because it bothers me knowing theres another out there, but i cant get it xd

Thank you 4laugh
i was worried because i didnt think ATA was happening tonight because i never got a dev notice, but i found you blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff