Wow, completely missed the first page... crying

I gotcha on that. 3nodding

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
>.<

Lol, Lanzer has the same exact mind as me.. But replace Al Gore with Hillary Clinton then I can understand big time.

Sarcastic Genius

User Image
Lanzer: I challenge you to a nacho eating contest.

Questions:
1. Aside from these threads, do you spend much time just wandering around Gaia posting anymore?
I know you can't possibly be dictating 24/7.
2. It's been quite a while since housing has received pretty much any attention at all...how long until Gaia Homes get an update of any sort?
3. Do you like my avatar?
4. Comment in my profile?
5. Care to skim my petition?
Personally, I think it's a good idea, but I'd still enjoy input from a lead figure.
6. To anyone...why is it that when the "Item Normalization" was put into effect it did the exact opposite and made everything abnormal?
Glitches I get, but...really.
Not yet, arena still need a lot of core improvements and we're working on it, then we need to work on the forums and guilds, so probably not after all of that.

Maybe, but that all depends on how many petitions we get.

Looking great, good harmony with the red/gray/black theme

Congrats for calling it smile

I_Illusion
1. Alright, so far Evolving Been delayed "ALOT!"but there is good reasons.
I think it might be time to change the day.. Friday already busy enough of a day.
But can we vote *Again* To see what day it can be... I still want Thursdays back...
But hopefully all of you can choose the middle of the week so if theres a delay we don't
have to wait the looong weekend for the EI's to come out >.>
2. Are you going to releasing Aquarium Arena?
3. Are you planning to make a Kiki Road Trip to Youma Con? http://www.youmacon.com/ , if not can you try and get packing there? So far my goal in life is to spin wheel of gaia once >.<
4. You like my new avi? :3
5. I wrote a little funny comic that was never made XD, I was suprise that today Inari really was the final evolution >.< I did knew cause I'm smart, I would like you guys to hear it >.<

Meanwhile last Friday

Gem2niki: Finally I got everyones favorite item to add to inari's beads last evolution......
*Waits for everything to load*
Yup.... 2,000 items to add >.> boy.. That was the hardest time ever... We had to delay zOMG for a year..
*Computer goes off with errors*
Uh ohh...
*Computer explodes*
O.O, OH GOSH... LANZER GONNA KILL ME!!

Lanzer: What happened here???????

Gem2niki: Oh umm... THERE WAS GOBLINS!!.... Umm... AND... THEY DESTROYED THE COMPUTER! AND.... umm... NOW THE ENTIRE DATABASE IS RUINED!

Lanzer: OH GOD! WE BETTA FIX THIS NOW!! wahmbulance

Sparkly Pants

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I_Illusion
>.<

Lol, Lanzer has the same exact mind as me.. But replace Al Gore with Hillary Clinton then I can understand big time.

At first I was okay with her, but she really pushed me away (a liberal woman none the less) after the way she acted during the primaries. D=

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
I'm glad I could come to AtA this week. Last week I was busy... with secret stuff.

Also, you keep being evasive with the Werewolf Question Lanzer. XD

I mean, It's fine if Halloween is zOMG related. But I already know a good deal of the zOMG plot from testing (*No Leaks*), and I want something I can speculate on in public. XD

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • The Edgiest 250
Evenin' n' such-izzle.

Just sayin' by default, the scifi shop update was pure pwn. heart Though, I've been kinna wondering something lately....Can the robots of Aekea one day have a larger role in a manga update? I mean sure, Bludeau the emobot was hilarious in the Aekea manga...but (opinion) I feel like the robots of Aekea don't really have much of their personalities developed gonk ...Those robot NPCs could have a lot of potential if the writers/artists work them into a plot update, y'know?

Also a long time back, I saw a post in site feedback requesting an evolutionary item that would be a robot, and evolve into robotic poses. Personally I think this could be a great, as there are many types of robots in the scifi genre, and it could potentially offer a great number of differed/interesting poses for people's avatars. 3nodding Could gaia get that? 4laugh Please? heart

Thanks for reading this post-izzle and have a good evening~

Tyro
That was quite easy, it was Batman.

I love any bubble gums, it used to be my big thing. One candy that I couldn't stand was black licorice, urgh!

I'm really involved in forum/guild re-write. It's not only a big project but there's way too much I want to do with our forums. It isn't so much about who, but what the project is.

QueenFey
Hi Lanzer how are you and how is everyone?

1)What is the last great movie you saw recently?

2)As a child when you went trick or treating what candies did you love to get and what candies(or other) did you hate?

3)If you could work with anyone face to face for a gaia project who would it be and why?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
pirhan
Platonix
Wow, completely missed the first page... crying

I gotcha on that. 3nodding

/looks/ heart Thank you! biggrin

Tipsy Fairy

Good Evening!

How are you doing?

I am sure this gets asked all the time, but is there any chance that they will be re-opening the Mod Applications anytime soon?

Thanks!

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
Lanzer
That was quite easy, it was Batman.

I love any bubble gums, it used to be my big thing. One candy that I couldn't stand was black licorice, urgh!

I'm really involved in forum/guild re-write. It's not only a big project but there's way too much I want to do with our forums. It isn't so much about who, but what the project is.

QueenFey
Hi Lanzer how are you and how is everyone?

1)What is the last great movie you saw recently?

2)As a child when you went trick or treating what candies did you love to get and what candies(or other) did you hate?

3)If you could work with anyone face to face for a gaia project who would it be and why?

Cool, thank you enjoy your evening everyone!

Invisible Cat

Lanzer
I wouldn't name anything small... during high school I always to drive this one car called the Integra from Honda/Acura. I was totally ecstatic when I finally saved up enough money to buy the car in my first job. It took me 5 years to get there. smile

I would choose to go to France or Italy. I love to see beautiful architecture. Although I kept going to Japan at the end of year because I want to shop there and eat Japanese food. XD

I think Obama is a little more convincing for me, but I felt that McCain connects with the American audience a little more. I only wish someone Al Gore is still in the running...

MrsrachaelSnape
Hello Lanzer! My questions are :

1. What was the first thing you brought yourself with your own money that you always wanted .

2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?(not to have business )

3.Did you see the Presidential Debates? If so who you think did a better job?Barack or McCain ?

Thank you for answering . I wish Gore could run too!
No other pics yet, haven't found time to setup my telescope again. Takes forever to get the focus right ToT. I have to attach my camera to the end of the telescope. Half the time is to tweak the camera so that the picture will come out right. The camera sits where the eyepiece goes.

My favorite planet is Jupiter, just because it has so many moons, and it's huge. It can see galaxies too but I need to take the scope to somewhere dark.

Picture Ling posted was from Corporate Day. Once a year we dress corporate and take photos and have fun. smile

pirhan
Hai Guiz,

Kelly? Awesome. <3 I spent quite a bit of time on Take180. I love the DD Blues (Kelly and Aunt Susan duet). Thanks so much for setting up a partnership with them.

Lanzer, thank you for sharing the Jupiter picture last week. (Got any more?) :3 How often do you go out and stargaze? How exactly do you take the picture? I've never seen a telescope with a camera attachment. Which is your favourite planet? Mines Neptune. Can you see galaxies too?

I love that picture of you guys that Ling posted. (Re: server go bye-bye.) Are you guys always that stylish? In the office I worked in, you'd be lucky that employees wouldn't come in pajamas.

Gimpi Artist heart !! I love the patchwork gimpi. Adorable! You've also done a bang on job with the layering. :3 I love the wide variety of all over the place items. Total win. Thank you.

PS. Join me feature still allows you to see exactly what others are doing.

Sarcastic Genius

Lanzer
One candy that I couldn't stand was black licorice, urgh!
We share that candy distaste.
Licorice was the only sweet I never liked.

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

I'm late. Forgive me if this has been asked, but is there any word on when the inventory random item scatter issue will be addressed? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff