Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the recent outages. We had a big database problem that took hours upon hours to rescue. At first I thought we actually had a roll back, but all the developers worked really hard in recovering all the data and all the inventory data in everyone's inventory were restored. Thank goodness...

Some of you might have noticed we're testing a new game right now, Electric Love Factory will be officially released next week. Hope you all like it!

Invisible Cat

Hello Lanzer! My questions are :

1. What was the first thing you brought yourself with your own money that you always wanted .

2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?(not to have business )

3.Did you see the Presidential Debates? If so who you think did a better job?Barack or McCain ?

Big Fatcat

Hey, Lanzer!

Edit: 2nd post! biggrin

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Dear Lanzer >.<

1. Alright, so far Evolving Been delayed "ALOT!"but there is good reasons.
I think it might be time to change the day.. Friday already busy enough of a day.
But can we vote *Again* To see what day it can be... I still want Thursdays back...
But hopefully all of you can choose the middle of the week so if theres a delay we don't
have to wait the looong weekend for the EI's to come out >.>

2. Are you going to releasing Aquarium Arena?

3. Are you planning to make a Kiki Road Trip to Youma Con? http://www.youmacon.com/ , if not can you try and get packing there? So far my goal in life is to spin wheel of gaia once >.<

4. You like my new avi? :3

5. I wrote a little funny comic that was never made XD, I was suprise that today Inari really was the final evolution >.< I did knew cause I'm smart, I would like you guys to hear it >.<

Meanwhile last Friday

Gem2niki: Finally I got everyones favorite item to add to inari's beads last evolution......
*Waits for everything to load*
Yup.... 2,000 items to add >.> boy.. That was the hardest time ever... We had to delay zOMG for a year..
*Computer goes off with errors*
Uh ohh...
*Computer explodes*
O.O, OH GOSH... LANZER GONNA KILL ME!!

Lanzer: What happened here???????

Gem2niki: Oh umm... THERE WAS GOBLINS!!.... Umm... AND... THEY DESTROYED THE COMPUTER! AND.... umm... NOW THE ENTIRE DATABASE IS RUINED!

Lanzer: OH GOD! WE BETTA FIX THIS NOW!! wahmbulance

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
Hi Lanzer how are you and how is everyone?

1)What is the last great movie you saw recently?

2)As a child when you went trick or treating what candies did you love to get and what candies(or other) did you hate?

3)If you could work with anyone face to face for a gaia project who would it be and why?
Platonix
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Staff subforum

AskED the admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by Platonix)

Hai Guiz,

Kelly? Awesome. <3 I spent quite a bit of time on Take180. I love the DD Blues (Kelly and Aunt Susan duet). Thanks so much for setting up a partnership with them.

Lanzer, thank you for sharing the Jupiter picture last week. (Got any more?) :3 How often do you go out and stargaze? How exactly do you take the picture? I've never seen a telescope with a camera attachment. Which is your favourite planet? Mines Neptune. Can you see galaxies too?

I love that picture of you guys that Ling posted. (Re: server go bye-bye.) Are you guys always that stylish? In the office I worked in, you'd be lucky that employees wouldn't come in pajamas.

Gimpi Artist heart !! I love the patchwork gimpi. Adorable! You've also done a bang on job with the layering. :3 I love the wide variety of all over the place items. Total win. Thank you.

Thanks to all the devs that stayed up way past my bedtime to work on the site. :3 heart

PS. Join me feature still allows you to see exactly what others are doing.
Hey Staff! check out my feed back thread about the plot my threads more or less leveled off but you did take my fish tank idea so thank you.

Why are there huge flying insects at rally?

If there was a Gaia Quiz show mini game, what Game show do you want it to tale the form of? And what real life Game show is your personal favorite?

The New Gaia Aquarium has decently stirred up a lot of conversations. I’ll give you the highlights.

Will we get to learn more about Barret and Mirai ?

If Mirai is a blond, what were the natural hair colors of Logan and Agatha before they turned old?

Are you aware of the large numbers of Gaians who love the fish tank but hate the idea of paying for every thing in cash? I know you say we can get things in Daily Chance or Market place but those options are not acceptable to the community. No one wants to pay to play and if you give us at least 1 fish and one item to make our fish stay happy that costs gold and not cash, it’ll be a huge help. Will we be seeing Aquarium items that are buyable with gold? Keep in mind that MP is not the place to buy fish. All the users jack the price up and that makes getting these things too expensive right now.

This leads me to a follow up question. Will Gaia be making any more stores that sell items for cash only? I warn you to say no and keep Gaia a place that can be played in full for free. Suddenly making games that are cash only but can be bought on the MP if you can afford several 100,000 gold is no ones idea of free to play.

Now that we have Aquariums how do you feel about terrariums? Or baby dragons or puppies and kittens or hamsters or grunny or birds? This could be a start of a chain of pet shops and hopefully ones that are more affordable…

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hi Lanzer! I have one question, and one question only ^^

When will you/can you update the jigsaw puzzle with new MC and manga images? It seems to me as if that wouldn't be too hard to add new images ((although I could be wrong)) , and the last new MC picture is from October 2007!

I play jigsaw everyday for one of my main sources of gold, and using the same pictures all the time has gotten a little old ^^;; - I would LOVE to see this month's MC picture or images from the Rejected Olympics manga, like the dark elves, or Gambino and the naked hugging zombie! rofl
User Image
Ello Lanzer I got some question!

1. What's with the Alarmskeeters in Rallys, Hollywood, and Kung Fu Panda?[x]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [x]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [x]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2. What was with the announcement on Saturday saying "Free Item" but, there was no free item?

3. Will there be a shop update tomorrow?, because we only got one of the two that we were suppose to get.

Phantom

Lanzer!

Are you ever going to fix the inventory system so the items we wear stop going to the bottom of the inventory?

gonk
Good job on the kung fu panda quest ! Who in the office is best at the Kung fu panda rock, paper, scissors game or best at rock, paper, scissors in real life? Will ZOMG have player vs player? Will the fighting system in ZMG be kind of like the Kung Fu panda thing?

Will we get to see mini games this fall? The Olympic mini games were fun, accept for the ones that involved counting numbers…will this fall have mini games?

Last time you said the Halloween plot will not revolve around Gambino who will it revolve around?

What title do you prefer to be called by the NPCs and people of Gaia? Supreme Sovran? Wise overseer? Lord and master? The creator of all things good and evil? Captain my captain? What’s your title?

What was with that Halloween Survey? It had no place for me to answer what I wanted you to know about me.

Which of these holidays do you like best? Well clearly Halloween but I would love Gaia to do more holidays, have a fire works show or celebrate some of the international holydays. kids day from Japan or guy faux day would be a real hoot or maybe chinese new year or sinco demio, arbor day, or a canadian rubber duck duck race…or Gaia could make up its own holidays. “if Grunny sees his shadow that means you’ll get your brain eaten and we’ll have 5 more weeks of summer!”

2nd I don’t trick or treat in real life, but I do dress in costume and hand out candy and decorate my yard and when I dress up its some thing anime or sci-fi and home made you had NO option for it!
And you cant make your own for nothing there’s still cost of materials… pressure to come up with a costume idea isn’t a problem the problem is no one sells anime costumes!
And its bad having no one know who you are.

Im not dressing up as a politician in fact 95% of costumes sold in stores for adults are huge turn offs. The scariest Halloween villain of all time is not on that list! You left off vampires and wolfmen and mummies and Frankenstein and ghosts and zombies…is this poll actually going to help Gaia?

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
Hi lanzer…

what exactly is ELF?
i apparently missed when everyone found out about it and haven't been able to figure much out on my own...

Guess who loved the downed system time on Friday!
If they ever let you back in the server room, can you "spill some more coffee" so we can we do it again some time? (pretty please?)

I'm actually enjoying the aquariums and all of their shenanigans…
I made my clam perma-glow like so… have you done anything neat with your aquarium items?

Like you, I rarely change my sig… the first time in a long time that I've updated it was to add the words "would you tap that" yesterday…
When zOMG is released, will you remember to change your sig?
And what will it be?
How long has "battle system" been in your sig anyway?

So I was in rally earlier today and I saw some alarmskeeters… I had three sucking my e-blood at the same time.. so I had to fight them off using my imagination and mouse… (the arrow = a spear!)
I have to say… I'm impressed… either the zOMG staff is doing an amazing job of animating the "animated", or the script kiddies are quadrupling the effort that they put into what they do…
Speaking of games… is it true that the sushi server runs games?
I heard it somewhere or another... but I'm sure you guys would have "retired" that server

PS: I made you guys a comic based off of aquariums!
PAGE 1 PAGE 2 PAGE 3

PPS: Would you tap that? and by 'that', I mean my aquarium

EDIT: i just had a random question... do you have the time delay between posts set up for yourself too? or can you post so fast it would blow our minds?
I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
omg i always want to post in one of these >3<

I have no questions but, HAI LANZER! º3º

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
*wooshes in*

ALRIGHT LANZER!

I have one question for you, and only one.

Halloween 2k8: Werewolves? Y/N?

...Also the whole "Animated running around in Rallies" thing was funny today. XD

Sparkly Pants

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Dear Lanzer,

Hello and how are you this evening? I've come here to have some questions/concerns addressed and I do hope you have the time to get to them. Thank you in advance.

My greatest concern right now (and has been for years) is the lack of proper communication between user and staff.

I'm quite happy there has been at least some improvement in the department of communication like this concept (AtA threads) and the thread made by Jakobo in the GCD for suggestions to improve communication; however, proper communication is still seriously ineffient.

I was wondering if there was any work being done on this? Like a landing page where Staff/Mods can communicate out important info but not have do use such things as site wide annoucements? Or a better page filled with the links to staff/mods profiles/journals? Or a feed containing the recent sticky posts by staff/mods?

I'd also like to inform you of a good ideas from other Gaians: One [********] is here. I think every user would appreicate such information to be more easily accessible. Also, this is a great thread with suggestions to help with organizing better communication.

Also but not to be rude, perhaps some classes in forum etiquette for some of the staff? sweatdrop I mean they are suppose to be representing the company that is GaiaOnline right and be professional about the matter? And to remind the staff that they're not above the forum rules? Sadly I found eaTaiaG spamming up the SF (2nd thread after the 1st was binned.)... yes I know no one is perfect but still... sweatdrop

But yes, that is all for tonight. Thank you for reading. ^^"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces