Welcome to Gaia! ::

pirhan
Sagger-AT3
Miss Conception
Lanzer!

Are you ever going to fix the inventory system so the items we wear stop going to the bottom of the inventory?

gonk

We're working on the inventories. The inventory arranger works much better now.
We're still working on removing inventory pagination on the avatar dress-up page (while still allowing people with ginormous inventories to not whitepage). Equipped items moving to the end of the inventory is a much bigger issue - see my posts here and here.

BTW, hi everyone!

Hi Sagger :3

How did the eleventy billion fix update go? What fun things do you do outside of Gaia?

Right now, I spend all my non- Gaia time in school. I'm not sure "fun" is the right word wink
We'll be pushing out many different fixes for small things (ads for donators, etc.) - the week is just beginning smile .

Sparkly Pants

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Platonix
Skittles Of Darkness
little lizard
Hello Gaia staff! I hope you are doing well.

I was going to post and ask about the fishing trophies but bajeca beat me to it.
xd
So I'll just wish you a pleasant evening and hope you answer her question.

-Bounces around- Hello again. I really hope Lanzer gets to our other question tonight. It's the last one on the front page though.
Lanzer is immune to I-don't-read-the-last-post-on-a-page. He goes too slowly to fall for that. whee

Thank you for replying but I meant will he get to my question not skip over it. ^^"

8,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hello - I've got a question for anyone & everyone - is there any chance that the last +- 9 months of fishing trophies will be awarded soon?
Sagger-AT3
Right now, I spend all my non- Gaia time in school. I'm not sure "fun" is the right word wink We'll be pushing out many different fixes for small things (ads for donators, etc.) - the week is just beginning smile .

How heavy is your course load? Right now I just have two courses, so I can still find time for funness. Do you telecommute then?

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
dulce06
Hey Lanzer biggrin

One question..

Are we ever gonna get our Imps original form back (Floating pose)?

~DuLcE heart

>.< I wish to know that to...

I'm not donating no more money till that is fix, orrrrr.... zOMG comes out >.<
I'm terrible at rock paper scissors, I lose every single time! gonk

zOMG will not have PVP at the beginning because we don't have the time to build it, but the player versus monster design will be much better than rock paper scissors type of gameplay. smile

Not this fall, but we don't want all our work to go to waste neither. Hopefully the Olympic games will re-surface soon in Towns or through quests.

Halloween will kind of continue some of the stories that we started during the summer, as we transition to others.

I've always seen myself as an admin, I help with the community in whichever way I can, and I also help with the features, which is my main focus. Not a very flashy title but I like staying focused on community biggrin

I'll pass your feedback on to whoever wrote the survey. Please note that the obvious have already been covered in past surveys so the questions could be quite off than what many would expect. Thanks for the feedback!

kaykeyser
Good job on the kung fu panda quest ! Who in the office is best at the Kung fu panda rock, paper, scissors game or best at rock, paper, scissors in real life? Will ZOMG have player vs player? Will the fighting system in ZMG be kind of like the Kung Fu panda thing?

Will we get to see mini games this fall? The Olympic mini games were fun, accept for the ones that involved counting numbers…will this fall have mini games?

Last time you said the Halloween plot will not revolve around Gambino who will it revolve around?

What title do you prefer to be called by the NPCs and people of Gaia? Supreme Sovran? Wise overseer? Lord and master? The creator of all things good and evil? Captain my captain? What’s your title?

What was with that Halloween Survey? It had no place for me to answer what I wanted you to know about me.

Which of these holidays do you like best? Well clearly Halloween but I would love Gaia to do more holidays, have a fire works show or celebrate some of the international holydays. kids day from Japan or guy faux day would be a real hoot or maybe chinese new year or sinco demio, arbor day, or a canadian rubber duck duck race…or Gaia could make up its own holidays. “if Grunny sees his shadow that means you’ll get your brain eaten and we’ll have 5 more weeks of summer!”

2nd I don’t trick or treat in real life, but I do dress in costume and hand out candy and decorate my yard and when I dress up its some thing anime or sci-fi and home made you had NO option for it!
And you cant make your own for nothing there’s still cost of materials… pressure to come up with a costume idea isn’t a problem the problem is no one sells anime costumes!
And its bad having no one know who you are.

Im not dressing up as a politician in fact 95% of costumes sold in stores for adults are huge turn offs. The scariest Halloween villain of all time is not on that list! You left off vampires and wolfmen and mummies and Frankenstein and ghosts and zombies…is this poll actually going to help Gaia?
I_Illusion
Sagger-AT3
emorexic-pimp
Sagger-AT3
BTW, hi everyone!
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

HI SAGGER!
hows your week been going?

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

Busy busy, just like any other week smile

o.o, just asking.. Is you avi now ment to be for Halloween? CAUSES ITS FLIPPING ME OUT!! WTF MAN!!! ITS SOO DAMM SCARY!!

My eyes... Burn... burning_eyes

Scary?
Even without knowing what's in the squirt gun?
ninja

Professional Genius

mozztitty
Hello - I've got a question for anyone & everyone - is there any chance that the last +- 9 months of fishing trophies will be awarded soon?
Almost 13, and you're the third to have that question tonight. xd

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
You Have Ways To Go
¤¤I'm SuperGirl and I am here to save the World...¤¤
She Says: My main account was recently banned because of a parent request a few months back.
The account is Kamix Kali
I know my mom's emails was very rude, but she did request it to be unblocked. I don't think her faults would lead my account to still be blocked, though.
I was wondering if there is ANY chance for Gaia to unblock it.
¤¤...But I wanna know, who's gonna save me.¤¤
User Image

I bet you're gonna be outta luck on that ^^;;

You could try messaging a mod privately to discuss it.

Lanzer isn't gonna discuss that on a forum, and I don't think he even handles that.

Partying Punching Bag

20,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if you can give us any Halloween hints.

Is cube going to finally get his with and have a lycanthrope skin this year?

Shapeshifter

Lanzer
I'm terrible at rock paper scissors, I lose every single time! gonk

zOMG will not have PVP at the beginning because we don't have the time to build it, but the player versus monster design will be much better than rock paper scissors type of gameplay. smile

Not this fall, but we don't want all our work to go to waste neither. Hopefully the Olympic games will re-surface soon in Towns or through quests.

Halloween will kind of continue some of the stories that we started during the summer, as we transition to others.

I've always seen myself as an admin, I help with the community in whichever way I can, and I also help with the features, which is my main focus. Not a very flashy title but I like staying focused on community biggrin

I'll pass your feedback on to whoever wrote the survey. Please note that the obvious have already been covered in past surveys so the questions could be quite off than what many would expect. Thanks for the feedback!

kaykeyser
Good job on the kung fu panda quest ! Who in the office is best at the Kung fu panda rock, paper, scissors game or best at rock, paper, scissors in real life? Will ZOMG have player vs player? Will the fighting system in ZMG be kind of like the Kung Fu panda thing?

Will we get to see mini games this fall? The Olympic mini games were fun, accept for the ones that involved counting numbers…will this fall have mini games?

Last time you said the Halloween plot will not revolve around Gambino who will it revolve around?

What title do you prefer to be called by the NPCs and people of Gaia? Supreme Sovran? Wise overseer? Lord and master? The creator of all things good and evil? Captain my captain? What’s your title?

What was with that Halloween Survey? It had no place for me to answer what I wanted you to know about me.

Which of these holidays do you like best? Well clearly Halloween but I would love Gaia to do more holidays, have a fire works show or celebrate some of the international holydays. kids day from Japan or guy faux day would be a real hoot or maybe chinese new year or sinco demio, arbor day, or a canadian rubber duck duck race…or Gaia could make up its own holidays. “if Grunny sees his shadow that means you’ll get your brain eaten and we’ll have 5 more weeks of summer!”

2nd I don’t trick or treat in real life, but I do dress in costume and hand out candy and decorate my yard and when I dress up its some thing anime or sci-fi and home made you had NO option for it!
And you cant make your own for nothing there’s still cost of materials… pressure to come up with a costume idea isn’t a problem the problem is no one sells anime costumes!
And its bad having no one know who you are.

Im not dressing up as a politician in fact 95% of costumes sold in stores for adults are huge turn offs. The scariest Halloween villain of all time is not on that list! You left off vampires and wolfmen and mummies and Frankenstein and ghosts and zombies…is this poll actually going to help Gaia?

just like to mention that i liked the clicking in order games...just so you guys know that some people liked those. they're nice for people who are bad at button mashing games.

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Sagger-AT3
I_Illusion
Sagger-AT3
emorexic-pimp
Sagger-AT3
BTW, hi everyone!
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

HI SAGGER!
hows your week been going?

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

Busy busy, just like any other week smile

o.o, just asking.. Is you avi now ment to be for Halloween? CAUSES ITS FLIPPING ME OUT!! WTF MAN!!! ITS SOO DAMM SCARY!!

My eyes... Burn... burning_eyes

Scary?
Even without knowing what's in the squirt gun?
ninja

Actully I really wanted to ask what was in there... But.. After seeing that peelunger over there.. I don't think I need to ask >.< o.o..... You better not squirt me with that thing o.o..... I MEAN IT! O.O *Runs*

Phantom

Yay! Thanks for answering my questions, everyone.
Zeabeanie4
You Have Ways To Go
She Says: My main account was recently banned because of a parent request a few months back.
The account is Kamix Kali
I know my mom's emails was very rude, but she did request it to be unblocked. I don't think her faults would lead my account to still be blocked, though.
I was wondering if there is ANY chance for Gaia to unblock it.
User Image

I bet you're gonna be outta luck on that ^^;;

You could try messaging a mod privately to discuss it.

Lanzer isn't gonna discuss that on a forum, and I don't think he even handles that.
She Says: Oh x___x;
Well mod's don't deal with stuff like this. I'm currently talking to an admin about it 3nodding
Cept the inquiry was being mean to me emo xD;;;

Ah alrighty thank you for telling me <333
User Image
Do the Coco Kitty Lottery
in my charity
Twin Devils Charity Coco Lotto

I have a question
how does one become a Mod?
I am on gaia a lot
and I am 21
106.99 post a day right now.