Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Lanzer
Thanks for sharing your concern, for the longest time the admin team had only got just enough time to focus on helping with hacking/scamming/moderation issues. But since the middle of the year we've finally come close to keeping up with the demand of serving the reports, and next month or so we should have a dedicated admin just focusing on communications. That'll be a first!
heart heart heart heart heart

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
I can't wait till next week >><< oooh newww gammmee....

Sparkly Pants

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Lanzer
Thanks for sharing your concern, for the longest time the admin team had only got just enough time to focus on helping with hacking/scamming/moderation issues. But since the middle of the year we've finally come close to keeping up with the demand of serving the reports, and next month or so we should have a dedicated admin just focusing on communications. That'll be a first!

EEEEEEEEEEEee! Thank yous! -hands him a cookie to munch on-

I'm very glad to hear that. I'm also glad to know journals, guilds and housing are getting updates soon too. It's long overdue on some of these issues and I'm quite happy to hear they're next in line.

Again thank you! 4laugh heart

Partying Punching Bag

20,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
You know whats sad. The bleach in my hair must be seeping into my head because up until 2 months ago, i though Platonix was the ata bot.. until i saw him actually post something. In my defense though I usually just scroll down till i see lanzer on each page.

Shapeshifter

oh phantasmagory
You know whats sad. The bleach in my hair must be seeping into my head because up until 2 months ago, i though Platonix was the ata bot.. until i saw him actually post something. In my defense though I usually just scroll down till i see lanzer on each page.

xd

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
hmmm...
i wonder if sagger is still here... i havent seen him since he scared I_Illusion with his "water" gun...

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
So I guess this Halloween is going to be the Animated?

...I already know too much. gonk I can't speculate if I know the ending! XD

Well, at least Gro Gain looks promising, though it's another year of layering issues for me now... emo

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • The Edgiest 250
Here's another question for the night.
Any of the gaia staff like Disgaea?
It's my favorite game series. emo heart Fo shizzle~

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
oh phantasmagory
I'll choose to take that as a compliment about how dependable I can usually be. xd

Dangerous Sex Symbol

░▒▓█Hallo thar Lanzer!
                8D

Ba-kun here, just wanting to drop by to ask a few questions.
                1. Will There be a Introduction Manga to the Halloween Event in the beginning of October [around 10/1-10/10]?

2. Gaia Art Book PLOX?!
                D: <333

3. Also, do you like Lemon Juice?

User Image

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
emorexic-pimp
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
hmmm...
i wonder if sagger is still here... i havent seen him since he scared I_Illusion with his "water" gun...

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

he didn't scare me! LIES ALL LIES! o.o is that him! *hides
Apologies for the wait. The admins handling trophies care a lot about you guys! They are just swampped with hacking reports right now, but we've recently gotten 4 more admins helping out with in the admin team so we should be able to tackle all the hacking report and work on the trophies soon.

I know that there are a lot of questions being asked and I can't answer them all... sorry about that, but as usual, I'll be here next week, and the admin team will be working on more posts and communication to keep everyone updated on things. Have a great week!

bajeca
dang forgot....oh well questions
What is the status of fishing trophies? Will they ever be awarded again or is that something that we can forget about?

Love the New Evolves this week.
PS - Started a small survey, just wanted to see what do everyone think:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/politics/who-should-gaians-vote-for/t.43914131/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out