Welcome to Gaia! ::

Michiru Chiba
Lanzer and the Devs..

Can I asked a personal question about gonline and the avi items on there.

Will they bring the gonline items to gaia?
I have a petition on the matter.

also,will you bring more Chinese-inspired items?

The gonline items might work a little differently, though I'll check for you to be sure.

6,975 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
Uncle Kenny
II Sona II
Uncle Kenny
GrepoGod Skallagrim
What will be the requirements for the Angelic Rod Plus and when will it be released?

Similar to the requirement setup for the Angelic Rod, only more. And very very soon wink

hi, i had a question similar.... some people who sold their original angelic rods are wondering if they will not be receiving the new one. is it an upgrade or new item? thanks.

It will be an upgrade like the other rods so you will need to have an Angelic Rod in your inventory in order to get the Plus rod.

thanks very much whee

Dapper Dabbler

Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Just so I have some sense of..'ness. Where am I on your carefully orchestrated to-do list? Giggity.

Always bumping you to the bottom. ninja I kid, I don't really have a to-do list that has, "Answer [x] person, then answer [x] person." It's more general like, "Work on PMs for [x] amount of time, move over to help with hacks for [x] amount of time" etc.
Well the older issue, I have been patiently waiting for your response since July. I need you bby. -caresses- emotion_dowant

... I need an adult. gonk

I am an adult! yum_puddi
(DBZ Abridged is what I live for some months...)

Fashionable Nerd

CioccoLatte
Saiphz
CioccoLatte
it's an anime called Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (Humanity is Declining .... or ....Mankind is Declining)...
That was so... OH GOD IT WAS SO.... emotion_facepalm Dear lord. User Image
lessee if you can stomach another... emotion_awesome

Bleeding Bread
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42u4ytkzAWw User Image
[/youtube]
LOL That was pretty funny actually.
Sorry if this question has already been asked, but now that Bloodstone gems and amulets are no longer needed to enter dms. Will they be refunded for certain amount of gold like the buccaner boardwalk pass was or no?

And do you think there can be a task or recipe for getting an "Integrity" ring for people who weren't CL 10.0's on Sep. of 2011? For example: Purifying an abuse ring earned by killing kamila's bloodlust form and gathering ingredients to have it be blessed into a Integrity ring.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Dressia
I wanted to know about the Wishlists. If we can see the first 10 items or so when we go to the Marketplace, can we eventually get some new link that will show us the full list?

I do not mean the full wishlist, but the list from the Marketplace homepage that shows prices, or the average prices.

This is something a few people have been talking about and would be lovely to get. Instead of having to constantly click on our items to check up on their prices.

I hope my question is not a stupid one. <3

THIS. I would LOVE to see all the of prices shown of all my wishlist items.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
wunking
Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Just so I have some sense of..'ness. Where am I on your carefully orchestrated to-do list? Giggity.

Always bumping you to the bottom. ninja I kid, I don't really have a to-do list that has, "Answer [x] person, then answer [x] person." It's more general like, "Work on PMs for [x] amount of time, move over to help with hacks for [x] amount of time" etc.
Well the older issue, I have been patiently waiting for your response since July. I need you bby. -caresses- emotion_dowant

....FPPFF I JSUT NOTICED YOUR THING UNDER YOUR AVATAR IS "DOG"
can there be like a top achievement or something
or a stalker

so you could be snoop dog ( wait hes snoop lion now )
or
top dog

also
youre a big kid
HANDLE YOUR PROBLEMOS LIKE A BIG KID
YOU GOT YOUR BIG KID DIAPERS NOW

Dude, I dunno about you, but I am pumped for Snoop Lion.
Ridley Starsmore
Sextans

ah most people don't know what's best for them sad

I know what's best for me.

Chocolate cake. 3nodding

Time for a Change!!

enjoy your Chocolate Ice Cream !

mmm yummy, hehe

Formal Elocutionist

siskataya
TINSTAAFL
siskataya
TINSTAAFL
anyone over at hq looking forward to the holidays coming up?

I am! Heading to Hawaii for Thanksgiving ^__^ And I am also looking forward to Fall - one of my favorite seasons, and best time to get orange shirts! XD

Uhm... orange shirts?
Hawaii is beautiful, but very expensive. Start saving your money now, if you haven't been already.
Do you really have a "fall" time of year over at Gaia? I'd imagine it'd just be more of the same. sweatdrop

Yeah, I like orange - what can I say!

And Hawaii is gorgeous - I try to go once a year and visit family there. Fortunately it is cheaper if you have a couch to crash on, and know local farmers who will sell you fruit and meat for cheap ^^

And yeah, it's never really Fall here - not like it is in more Northern climates. But the air is crisper, cooler, and refreshing, so I like that. biggrin

Your fashion-sense reminds me of my sister's. half her shirts are orange (maybe you're not that bad @_@)

I've been once to hawaii on tour with the navy. pictures were about as much as I could afford at that time. must be nice to have a set-up like that to fall back on. is that where you're originally from?
I love cold weather, unfortunately I'll be stuck here in TX during the holidays. Hoping to move out soon though to those northern (preferably appalachian) territories you speak of.
Have you ever visited a place where the leaves change on a major scale and during the fall time?

Sparkly Dabbler

12,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
II Little China DoLL II
sara-ane
II Little China DoLL II

So, about that really really really really really old inventory arranger..... ninja

Omg yes please make some way for us oldies to change our organize inventory arrangers! The current system is finakey, clunky, and makes it almost impossible to have a well-organized inventory.

It's one of the things that irks me the most about Gaia honestly.

With so many items in my inventory.......... it's freezing up pretty much every five seconds. sweatdrop

It doesn't even work for me anymore. Hasn't for years. It doesn't seem very logical to neglect something with such a function for a site with tons of virtual items.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Uncle Kenny
Berryfarmer
Don't know if it's been asked but: The achievement "Loiterer" is it retroactive or is it thirty days since it came out? If it is retroactive, is it being granted broken?

It is not retroactive so it will not be granted until you log in 30 days in a row after the day it was released.
Thank you for the answer.

Angelic Nitemare

Uncle Kenny
Berryfarmer
Don't know if it's been asked but: The achievement "Loiterer" is it retroactive or is it thirty days since it came out? If it is retroactive, is it being granted broken?

It is not retroactive so it will not be granted until you log in 30 days in a row after the day it was released.

Which was kind of a bummer.

"We know you've been loggin on for...well, years, and it's the last achievment you need, but all of that is bollocks. See you in 30 days."

Newbie Gaian

soory if i wrong .. .

hi 2 my lola @ pampanga scream

Fashionable Noob

Zero Omega
wunking
Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega

....FPPFF I JSUT NOTICED YOUR THING UNDER YOUR AVATAR IS "DOG"
can there be like a top achievement or something
or a stalker

so you could be snoop dog ( wait hes snoop lion now )
or
top dog

also
youre a big kid
HANDLE YOUR PROBLEMOS LIKE A BIG KID
YOU GOT YOUR BIG KID DIAPERS NOW

Dude, I dunno about you, but I am pumped for Snoop Lion.

User Image
oh are you now

Generous Millionaire

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Narumi Misuhara
Blooming Shadow
So...How bout that recycle of the Halloween Event (anything but 2k11, Those Jacks at BB airship dock were evil)

I'll see if the guys will have the time to bring it back this year.

Thanks Narumi. Hopefully their not too busy. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces