Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Holding on to Hope
Hey guys! First of all, thanks for all your hard work each and every day!

I was wondering if you'd ever considered putting in a system for submitting bug reports, via a form, rather than through the forums. Perhaps those submitted forms might even be marked as seen/resolved/etc.

The reason I'm asking is because several times I've posted before about something being broken (in this case, the "Next" button on the second page of submitting a vend in the marketplace--the image is broken) but it doesn't get seen or replied to.

Have a great week everyone!
I've thought about the automated bug report form system. The problem is that users don't always know what is a policy issue vs. a data bug vs. a code bug...

Please keep promoting your issue as a topic in the Bug Reports forum. If other users get the same issue, we will be able to gauge interest by how much attention your topic gets.

Please don't forget to read the Announcement topic in Bug Reports. There is a post template in that topic that contains the information necessary for us to troubleshoot your issue. If you don't give us enough information, we won't be able to help resolve your issue.

Hygienic Humorist

siskataya

Lately, I've been compiling lots of unreleased biglanky14 pics to slowly leak to the community over time.

I approve of this plan.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

I'm just curious, how much hate messages did you guys get when you opened up DMS to the public?

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Why won't Lanzer marry Agatha? She's so lonely! crying

Is Lanzer really that picky!? Will he only marry cats!? gonk

Dedicated Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
; n; Its okay, don't answer my questions. You are too busy anyway.

Angelic Nitemare

Sextans
Ridley Starsmore
Sextans

ah most people don't know what's best for them sad

I know what's best for me.

Chocolate cake. 3nodding

Time for a Change!!

enjoy your Chocolate Ice Cream !

mmm yummy, hehe
Sweeeeeet.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
TINSTAAFL
siskataya
TINSTAAFL
siskataya
TINSTAAFL
anyone over at hq looking forward to the holidays coming up?

I am! Heading to Hawaii for Thanksgiving ^__^ And I am also looking forward to Fall - one of my favorite seasons, and best time to get orange shirts! XD

Uhm... orange shirts?
Hawaii is beautiful, but very expensive. Start saving your money now, if you haven't been already.
Do you really have a "fall" time of year over at Gaia? I'd imagine it'd just be more of the same. sweatdrop

Yeah, I like orange - what can I say!

And Hawaii is gorgeous - I try to go once a year and visit family there. Fortunately it is cheaper if you have a couch to crash on, and know local farmers who will sell you fruit and meat for cheap ^^

And yeah, it's never really Fall here - not like it is in more Northern climates. But the air is crisper, cooler, and refreshing, so I like that. biggrin

Your fashion-sense reminds me of my sister's. half her shirts are orange (maybe you're not that bad @_@)

I've been once to hawaii on tour with the navy. pictures were about as much as I could afford at that time. must be nice to have a set-up like that to fall back on. is that where you're originally from?
I love cold weather, unfortunately I'll be stuck here in TX during the holidays. Hoping to move out soon though to those northern (preferably appalachian) territories you speak of.
Have you ever visited a place where the leaves change on a major scale and during the fall time?

Yep! I used to live in Canada for a while, and we had beautiful Fall days with leaves of all colors swirling about. And funny, I was born in Texas, that is where I am originally from, so I've been there during the Holiday time too. Might be back there for Christmas biggrin

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
think the pop up for avatars is messed up ,or the achievement system. Because when I help out others so they can get clambake it will tell me I ‘ve achieved clambake when I already have that achievement before helping. Is there some way you could fix that?

Also, have you all ever considered getting rid of the pop up for achievements. Or fixing it so it won’t pop up for those who click the box saying they don’t want it.

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
GuinAoiichi
Narumi Misuhara
GuinAoiichi
Now that DMS is public will the people that DON'T sell their amulet or bloodstone get a new zomg badge?? Or get a new achievement???

No current plans to do anything like that.

Would you guys consider it???

I ask because now that the amulet and bloodstone are going to be in the mp , anyone can just buy one and say " oh i was there when DMS opened... ". You know posers. sweatdrop

cat_stare Too bad they can't write a bit of code so that each & every one of the amulets is tagged with an "Originally Owned By: " message, allowing people to confirm that they, in fact, did NOT get them before DMS was made public. cat_twisted
Uncle Kenny
Berryfarmer
Don't know if it's been asked but: The achievement "Loiterer" is it retroactive or is it thirty days since it came out? If it is retroactive, is it being granted broken?

It is not retroactive so it will not be granted until you log in 30 days in a row after the day it was released.

cat_gonk That seems a little unfair, especially compared to other achievements that have granted retroactively (Elocutionist, for example) without those that have them having to go through any additional effort to get them. cat_neutral

Newbie Gaian

hi 2 oll of gaias car rally .. .azteeeeg mga kotse dun like me .. .

pNOY

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's been three weeks asking the same thing, can you at least have the decency to say no?

berserk0
Hello Everyone

1.Can you make the preview image in jigsaw a little bigger?
zOMG related:
2.Why do the flying giftboxes in Bass'ken Lake spam the chat box (when they're not in the screen)?
3.My friend has a problem with a zOMG! badge (Air Fluff Decimator), she even posted in the zOMG! bugs forum, is there a way to solve this problem?

Generous Informer

11,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100
lanzer
Michiru Chiba
Lanzer and the Devs..

Can I asked a personal question about gonline and the avi items on there.

Will they bring the gonline items to gaia?
I have a petition on the matter.

also,will you bring more Chinese-inspired items?

The gonline items might work a little differently, though I'll check for you to be sure.
Thank-you,Lanzer! I won't mind having my rabbit on my head again. emotion_bigheart emotion_hug wink

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Ilovefrogs102
What is the purpose of leaving DMS open to the public?
I mean I love DMS and I love ZOMG But I feel cheated out of my gold...I worked hard to get all that gold and then to blow it all on some stone that now..won't even work. I mean that is alittle more than ridiculous to me.
At the very least...Is there going to be a sell back Value? I feel like i waisted my time saving up all that gold.

We opened it permanently to allow everyone to go in and play. The goal was simply to let more Gaian's enjoy the game.

Chatty Humorist

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
i was wondering if any new rare fish were coming out soon also what about the angelic rod plus when does that come out?

IRL Millionaire

siskataya
So, would it be asking too much for some form of acknowledgement to the pm I sent you? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff