Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Just had a great time at Otakon last weekend. Thanks for all who attended last week at the con and logged on to support our broadcast.

Want to give an update to the summer event. If all goes well the event should be ready next week, but please wait for the announcement for the real release date. I want to apologize for the long delay, and we'll make it up with more manga, mini events, and flash game updates happening real soon.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
WOW I just got first post ever on AtA under Lanzer cool!

So my questions this week are:

1. Is the summer even still planned to be released in the next week or so?
2. Why can we no longer access the drop down menu's by our friend's names on our My Gaia? Why did this happen and will it get fixed? I now have to click their names to go to their profile to send them a PM instead of using my Gaia and hovering by the picture of their avi and having a drop down menu appear like in Guilds and Forums and allowing me to send them a PM from there.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hi Lanzer!

AWESOME NEWWWSS!!!

Can't wait to see the summer event!

Two NPC related questions...how old are Rina and Leon? Some people want to know.

Also the updates that were pushed out this week are freakin' awesome!! Great job Gaia exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
I haven’t been to ATA in a while because I haven’t had any questions.
But now I want to know some thing. Why did you make Rina the NPC in charge of the candy shop instead of creating a new NPC to run the shop and letting Rina run the flower shop? I realty want to see new NPCs open shops rather then seeing new shops get run by old NPCs or new NPCs replace old shop owners. Is it really hard to draw , program and upload a new character and setting?
Also if this was part of a vote, I missed that chance some how.

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
hi lanzer,
ok my questions for the week:
1: where did the idea come for the tip post button?
2: ok, i've been having a real problem with my aquarium. not only for the past 2 months i havnt been able to play booty grab at all it turns out i can't place new fish in my aquarium even when i save my actions?!
3: it's august now, what's ur favorit thing to do in august?

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
♡ ❤ ♡

Hey Lanzer
Wanted to just throw my two cents in on the cosplay contest. I fear that, having the users vote for the last stretch of the contest, it will become a popularity contest and certain users may have the upper hand if they have a ton of friends. Was that really a good idea?
Also, I was wondering your ideas/thoughts on a way for users to delete their own topics. I have a few dead and done topics that are just wasting space, and would personally like to see them gone. We can delete our posts (and other peoples posts if we're the thread admin, which I love, btw) so why not be able to delete a topic if it hasn't been active for who-knows-how-many months?

Edit: also, just a tip, you should change the buttercup cafe icon, since it's still the BFS icon xD;

♡ ❤ ♡

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Hello, Lanzer. How have you been? I'm sorry that I don't have any questions as of now. I shall try to stay here this time and talk though...

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hi Lanzer, I don't have any questions this week but thanks for letting us know the status of the summer event smile I'm really looking forward to it.

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey Lanzer got 2 questions for you

When will the New $9.99 EI come out?

Can we have a Dark Kitten Star Item, Please?

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
Hi Lanzar.
Hope you had a good monday.
I have a few questions I would like to ask you.

1. I am been rally. I saw a store that said opening soon. Is that somthing
that is going to be like the store area in hollywood? If so when would we be
execting it to come out?

2.Today I have seen tons of updates. Will we be expecting a towns
update soon.

3.Also regarding town.
Why where the pool taken out?

4.Will we get anymore demonic type MC's soon or Angelic?

Romantic Genius

Good morning everyone.

I hope I've made it on time.

Just a couple of things I'd like to say:

1~Thanks for putting in the Emotes in the comments panel. Love it! heart
2~Looking forward to the upcoming Summer Events.

Hope everyone had a great weekend?

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happy monday lanzer. i have a few questions

1. hey lanzer it seems that every panel i watch live you speak in a mono tone when speaking in the mic. do u speak in mono tone in real life?

2. have you ever though about making a contest were the winner gets to be an SDplus doll?

3. DJ Helsing you are the king of trench coats. how many trench coats do u own?

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Oh hai. Me again.

I was just wandering, seeing as we've recently had contests such as the cosplay one, and we're currently having a haiku one, but what else is coming up contest-wise?

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KittenGrey
♡ ❤ ♡

Hey Lanzer
Wanted to just throw my two cents in on the cosplay contest. I fear that, having the users vote for the last stretch of the contest, it will become a popularity contest and certain users may have the upper hand if they have a ton of friends. Was that really a good idea?
Also, I was wondering your ideas/thoughts on a way for users to delete their own topics. I have a few dead and done topics that are just wasting space, and would personally like to see them gone. We can delete our posts (and other peoples posts if we're the thread admin, which I love, btw) so why not be able to delete a topic if it hasn't been active for who-knows-how-many months?

Edit: also, just a tip, you should change the buttercup cafe icon, since it's still the BFS icon xD;

♡ ❤ ♡

can we vote for the cosplay contest? if we can can you give me a link?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff