Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Citizen

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
pirula
Uncle Haijin
Oi, Lanzer! I got a question. If Zhivago and Labtech X got into a fight, who would win? The world must know!

if Zhivago & Labtech X got into a fight.....

......it would end with both of them realizing their hidden passion for the other.......

......and of this union would be born......

....... Uncle Haijin

rofl
pure speculation of course.
xd

Aekea Scarface

User Image
I kind of feel bad for not knowing who many of the staff members are. I'm still quite surprised when people can start naming which Gaian artist made a certain item just by looking at the item. xD
SimplySimone
I dont want waffles
Evening, Miss Simone. *bows, kissing her hand* You're so kind to give us your cookies.

But it's rather hot here...do you have any ice cream?

Well, good evening kind sir. *curtsies*

Mmmmm...how 'bout some cookie dough ice cream??
There's even cookies in your ice cream! I've never had cookie dough ice cream, but sure!

Sparkling Mage

Samurai Takeo

User Image
I agree. Sagger is missing. D:

COME BACK SAGGER!
Unless he's a ninja.
If so, I totally see you right... There! *Points*

User Image
SAGGER COME BACK D8<

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
0-DCB

User Image
These questions are directed towards all staff members present:

Do you like reading?
What are your favorite books/manga?
Who are your favorite artists/bands?
Do you have a favorite song? What is it?

EDIT; If it hasn't already been asked, who made the Case of Pietro EI?

Yep, I love to read!
I love the Harry Potter series, the Twilight series, and Michael Crichton.
My favorite artist is Madonna.
Not sure about a favorite song...too many to count.
pirula
Epic Milk
i love the new neon rims for the sicon cars but why not insted of jsut red and blue black or white or orange hmm? User Image

hmm I don't know and I think the people that worked on that are not on right now. I think there will be some more new car stuff coming out pretty soon though...

Thank you :3

Sparkling Mage

SimplySimone
0-DCB

User Image

Do you like reading?

Yep, I love to read!
IloveCrichton.

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

User Image
I think this may be too late to ask a question... But:

Will we get a guide of who made what phase of the Nightmare when it's complete?

Such as Phase X was created by Artist Y? That would be outstandingly awesome =]

User Image
SimplySimone
Haha! Glad you could take a break with us!

I am too! User Image

It's always fun to come to the AtA to take a break! :>

*hands you a slice of pizza* The pizza is ready to eat at my house! surprised
Yes

Yes, we'll start rotating and taking away some old items soon.

Yes, at a later time most likely.

It all depends on user support. We might go back when we have some cool ideas or functionality for MC.

Skipping to the security portion, we're gonna be working on some features to disallow simple phishing techniques to steal accounts, and more ways to verify accounts so that simply getting someone else's password isn't enough to start stealing items. We never stop discussing over this issue since it's extremely important to us.

The Valkyrie Ryu
Hey everybody! :3

CASH SHOP-RELATED

Will the Let it Snow ever be re-released in the Cash Shop?

Will the Promageddon CS items be removed from the Cash Shop ever? Or will they stay in the CS for a very long time like last year's prom items?

Will the SDPlus dolls be re-released, or will some of them seriously always be worth over a million?

Do you think that there will ever be a day when you guys decide not to have Monthly Collectibles any more? There used to be a day when MCs reigned supreme. Then came EIs, and they started to become more interesting to the public. Now it seems like RIGs (Random Item Generators like Midsummer Swirl) are taking center stage. So, will MCs become extinct? xD!

ITEM/AVATAR SUGGESTION-RELATED

Will we ever get a silver set matching the Egyptian Gold Anklets/Armlets/Bracelets? The gold items are for sure very popular! I think you guys might even get away with putting a silver set (and maybe a bronze/copper set since some people like those colours) in the Cash Shop. ninja Or maybe you can put them in one of those RIGs (Random Item Generators, like Midsummer Swirl)? Also, what about a silver speedies set?

✖ I realllyyy like the Reversible bracelets and hairpins! Just one suggestion regarding this - could we get Reversible anklets? The hardest part of an avatar to match is the bottom part, since really we only have shoes and socks, and sometimes they're not sufficient for very complex avatars. Also, could we get some more leg warmers? :'D

Even I have to say - guy avatars seriously need better hair. Please make them nice hair in the next Salon Update. xP

Will there ever be plans to "beautify our world"? Meaning, re-colouring a lot of item sets? Example: Gloves, Sweet Lace set in Mint, Leg Warmers, various shirts, etc.? A lot of petitions have to do with re-colouring.

SECURITY-RELATED

✖ So there is one thing that concerns me very much. We all know that generally you're more likely to get a scam/hack attempt if you are rich. Currently, the main way to tell if someone is rich is just by looking at their avatar. However, each person's Marketplace Store also lists how much they've sold. Now, if you were a hacker would you rather try to hack someone that had "2 transactions, totalling 5g" or "5,398 transactions totalling 98,784,234g"? My point exactly. Will we ever get an option to turn this "_ transactions, totalling _g" line off? I'd feel much safer if I didn't have to share that information with the world.

How come we can only use some special ASCII characters in our passwords? It would be amazing if we could use more of them and as such increase the strength of our passwords.
WOw, that's hilarious. I'll take my time with these...

kaykeyser

On a side note I haven’t had an inspiring manga edit idea since O Holy Cow and haven’t had a good sism2 Gaia idea since some one talked about the “dino-store” if any one has any thing to get my creativity sparked, speak up.

Also a lot of my edits were speculations of things that I thought would happen in the plot and that did not happen, that’s why I didn’t post any thing about Gambino being killed off or Gino being dead or Ian or Sasha being gay, you writers keep leading us Gaians to some wacky assumptions and misleading us to wrong conclusions. I only got a hand full of predictions right. Most of the time you do the most unexpected thing with the plots.

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The Valkyrie Ryu
Where is Sagger? >:

Counting gold?!? User Image

Aekea Scarface

SimplySimone
0-DCB

User Image

Do you like reading?

Yep, I love to read!

User Image
Hooray! Personally, I dislike the Twilight series, but we won't get into that. ;P I've heard people say that if you like Twilight, then you should check out "Paper Towns" by John Green and "Sunshine" by Robin McKinley.
I've never read anything by Michael Crichton; I probably should, though.
I'm currently reading Frankenstein by Mary Shelly, and it's fantastic.

Yeah, I can't name a favorite song either. D; I usually have days where I only listen to one song or two songs, though. Today was "Superstar" by Tegan and Sara and "Blood Bound" by HammerFall.
In the past I've had Friday ATA which happen at a different time, but when work stacked up I couldn't keep up. I can probably find a day and host another extra ATA sometime next month.

Thanks! All the admins worked really hard on the portal. We're gonna help the help link in the header soon.

GamesTesterJan
Hello Lanzer this is my first time posting in the ATA thread most of the zOMG Elite clan questions are posted by the crew that are in the appropriate timezone the UK is a bit left out (2am). I wanted to enquire would it be possible to change the time of the ATA time for the UK timezone?

Also wanted to say hi to all of the admins, I like what is happening with the help portal and the TOS update is nice too, keep up the great work. Now I'm off to drink more Tsing Tao beer, I'm on holiday in Dongguan China right now smile

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

User Image
I had to read FRANKENSTEIN for my English class last year.
Personally, I didn't like it. But that might be due to the fact that I was forced to read it for Summer reading. And then forced to write a report on it, haha. =]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces