Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inu_Hero
I dont want waffles
Into the Gaiamobile! We'll drive to Lanzer's houze and raide his freezer for his Rocky Road ice cream!

shotgun!

*munches on a brownie*

I don't like Rocky Road ice cream, but I hope Lanzer has Vanilla ice cream in his freezer! : D
I don't like it either, but if it's all he has....I can always pick those nasty marshmallows out...;_;

I'd settle for cookies n' creme...or mint chocolate chip....

*hit with a cookie* The hell?

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Ammietia
I'm asking you to trust me...
...because this is all I know

¤
Oh! Another:

How many of you get headaches/sick/cry when a new development comes out and you have to read all the comments (some of them not so nice) that Gaians have to say?
¤

and if we cant trust each other...
...our lies will doom us both

I read A LOT of the feedback. I think the worst I've done is roll my eyes. LOL There's often good feedback. But honestly, I prefer constructive criticism - you know hate X about this feature, but something like Y would make it better. That kind of thing. Gaians are extremely creative so I appreciate when ya'll share the love!
One more question for the staff; Does CP take RIG and event suggestions? (if he's in charge of that stuf....)
Yeah, we react to user and non-user feedback. In particular, we recently found a couple of things that got new users stuck and wanted to fix those problems. I wish everyone's as in-tune with our design as you do, but more often than not, features need more guidance.

More focus on forums, less noise, more NPC related stuff.

I would start with a better avatar system with more customizable options. I'll then do all the cool community/event features that I wanted, followed by A LOT of NPC related stories/quests. I want to be able to tune in everyday and see different things being organized and run by both users and us at the same time.

sasamiblue
Gaia has had a lot of format and lay out and home page changes, why does the style change so frequently? Are you reacting to user feed back? Personal indecisiveness? Or are you trying to make Gaia look familiar to users of other websites that use the same basic layout? Personally I have no problem getting around Gaia and cant imagine any interface making Gaia’s navigation easier.

What are some of the next 3 or so things on your things to do to make Gaia better list?

What are 3 things you wish you could do to change or update Gaia but you can’t because of lack of time or money? Like if you could be granted 3 wishes for use on Gaia only, no limit on budget or any thing realistic, what would you ask for?

How does a cat make an EI does he just sit at the computer batting the mouse all day? And who made this EI? Was it ruffus or kiki or one of the cats belonging to the staff? Or just some stray wondering the ally?
Kounyia
lol i guess the ice cream question was a good one to ask tonight? xd
ice cream heart
*goes to get herself some ice cream*

I'll trade you a brownie for a scoop of ice cream. D:

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I dont want waffles
Evening, Miss Simone. *bows, kissing her hand* You're so kind to give us your cookies.

But it's rather hot here...do you have any ice cream?

Well, good evening kind sir. *curtsies*

Mmmmm...how 'bout some cookie dough ice cream??

4,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
SimplySimone
Ammietia

¤
Oh! Another:

How many of you get headaches/sick/cry when a new development comes out and you have to read all the comments (some of them not so nice) that Gaians have to say?
¤

I read A LOT of the feedback. I think the worst I've done is roll my eyes. LOL There's often good feedback. But honestly, I prefer constructive criticism - you know hate X about this feature, but something like Y would make it better. That kind of thing. Gaians are extremely creative so I appreciate when ya'll share the love!

¤

3nodding Thanks for replying. You're my new favorite whee
¤

Sparkly Citizen

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SimplySimone
Sparx_the_fairy_princess
Hi Simone ^_^

Hey Sparx! Cute party hair. smile
thanks! mrgreen
SimplySimone
Tallstar of Windclan
Aw, Waffles, show yourself!
*starts shooting two week old SimplySimone cookies at random people*

LOL, way to get them out of hiding!

Yeah!*Hi five*
It sure got Lanzer out of hiding, he is answering questions at supersonic speed. eek
Tallstar of Windclan
Noooooooooo, did you lick the nerf? It is all wet. gonk *falls into a pit*
This is not over! If I remember ATA!...

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Inu_Hero
SimplySimone
Hey everyone! Traffic was insane tonight! But, I figured better late than never. I hope you're all well. smile

Hi Simone! : D

I'm doing very well and I hope you are too! I just got back from my older brother's house yesterday and I'm trying to clean my room. But I'm just taking a break right now... ninja

Haha! Glad you could take a break with us!

Sparkling Mage

Where is Sagger? >:

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Uncle Haijin
Oi, Lanzer! I got a question. If Zhivago and Labtech X got into a fight, who would win? The world must know!

if Zhivago & Labtech X got into a fight.....

......it would end with both of them realizing their hidden passion for the other.......

......and of this union would be born......

....... Uncle Haijin

rofl
pure speculation of course.
Dear people.

Has anyone ever trolled or spammed one of the Ask the Admin threads? Just wondering.
(Also: Lanzer has an Xbox?)

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

User Image
I agree. Sagger is missing. D:

COME BACK SAGGER!
Unless he's a ninja.
If so, I totally see you right... There! *Points*

User Image
SimplySimone
I dont want waffles
Evening, Miss Simone. *bows, kissing her hand* You're so kind to give us your cookies.

But it's rather hot here...do you have any ice cream?

Well, good evening kind sir. *curtsies*

Mmmmm...how 'bout some cookie dough ice cream??

*takes some* Ty Simone! ^^

But do you have chocolate chip ice cream as well? surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas