Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dear Admins,

Lately on gaia there has been much talk about Gaia cheaters.
I have seen this add going around the site alot lately.
I have a friend who was new to gaia, and was hacked by them.
So I was wondering. Will you put a stop to this any time soon?

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mother Fluff

Question 3:
When will the Summer Events come out? Summers almost over. D:

well, as you know we have been trying to cater to our international users lately with things like international payments and a special international-only item. Some of the South Americans were feeling left out, so we figured we'd do a summer event on their time...which should be.....Decemberish?

I'm just kidding of course. It'll be out before summer ends, but probably cutting it close to the deadline razz
Hello everyone!

Ive been waiting for the next part of the promageddon manga. Is it almost done? Or will it end up like the lost mangas?

Professional Novice

User Image
Hi, everybody!

I was thinking. You know what would have been awesome? If you had said that only hermit cats give out PSP tickets! Just a thought... for next time. xd

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

User Image
Lately, most of the updates are going to the new users, like video tutorials, easier access to things, ect...

My question is.. Do us older members get anything special? Yea, we got sashes, but that's just a sash. =[

User Image

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Prom manga?
Heh, being pressured to run Gaia as a company had made me too serious of a guy. biggrin I miss the days when I came up with something silly during lunch then I would hide in a little corner and make the feature happen that very night. Anyways, back to your question:

Rocky road. Chocolate, almond, marshmallow = win.

Kounyia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just for funs, because dont you think all these serious questions just are, too serious sometimes lanzer? what is your favorite flavor of ice cream? xd

- heart -
i wanted to go to the con, but i live too far away emo
so i didnt get to go *sighs*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
pirula
Mother Fluff

Question 3:

well, as you know we have been trying to cater to our international users lately with things like international payments and a special international-only item. Some of the South Americans were feeling left out, so we figured we'd do a summer event on their time...which should be.....Decemberish?

I'm just kidding of course. It'll be out before summer ends, but probably cutting it close to the deadline razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol for a minute there i thought you were being serious xd xd
but then again, i guess it wouldnt be so bad to wait till december for them??

(please dont kill me b/c i'm saying this emo )

Nope, waiting for the IMAX release this Wednesday.

Dangoku
So I will ask a good question; I will ask... Did you watch the Harry Potter Movie?

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
pirula
Mother Fluff

Question 3:

User Image
<.< >.> Not funny.......

Haha =] I jest.

User Image
Hello Lanzer and Devs! I hope you're all having a great evening! User Image

I don't have any questions tonight, but I'll be lurking and posting every now and then! xD

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dangoku
So I will ask a good question; I will ask... Did you watch the Harry Potter Movie?

I did! twice! I liked it, but then again, I'm a fan of anything Harry Potter (still bummed that Hogwarts didn't accept me when I was 12....). I do wish they had gone more into Voldemort's past, as that part of the book was fascinating to me. did anyone else see it yet?

IRL Survivor

11,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
pirula
Mother Fluff

Question 3:

You had me going there for a minute. xD
But thank you for answering!

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

User Image
Also, for the lurking Developers and Staff members who read/lurk this. I ask you:

What is your favorite Gaia item? Fremere's Guard? Coco Kitty? Garbage Mask???

(This is a question directed at every stafff member of Gaia. =]

User Image

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Lanzer
Heh, being pressured to run Gaia as a company had made me too serious of a guy. biggrin I miss the days when I came up with something silly during lunch then I would hide in a little corner and make the feature happen that very night. Anyways, back to your question:

Rocky road. Chocolate, almond, marshmallow = win.

awww it's not good to always be serious though xp
lanzer should also have fun too, b/c your working for all of us to have fun, it's not fun if your not having fun biggrin

and yesh rocky road is awsome! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff