Welcome to Gaia! ::

I dont want waffles
*lurks*

Waffles was doing commissions. Sorry I'm late. >_> Because of that, I didn't have time to think up questions for the staff this week....

Oh wait, here's one...

who's the cat who did the latest EI? Kiki? Coco? Kaya? The star kitty?

*Aims*
(No more random shooting of cookies...I hit my browser and it crashed. cry )
i love the new neon rims for the sicon cars but why not insted of jsut red and blue black or white or orange hmm? User Image
SimplySimone
Hey everyone! Traffic was insane tonight! But, I figured better late than never. I hope you're all well. smile

Hi Simone! : D

I'm doing very well and I hope you are too! I just got back from my older brother's house yesterday and I'm trying to clean my room. But I'm just taking a break right now... ninja
The focus was on making the menu easier to use and understand. Color wise we're looking at a change that is more colorful and fun this time around. Customizable feature wise, we're talking about customized shortcut, but not color selection necessarily.

The next focus is on the community areas including forums and guilds. Then I'd like to re-visit the flash spaces like Towns and making it more relevant and useful. That would include things like housing and guild houses also. Want to have more games also.

Summer event will have a pre-event next week where we can choose our teams, then a week or so after that the event will start.

Mother Fluff
User Image

Question 1:
What was the inspiration for the new tool bar, what influenced it and why the specific color that has been have chosen? Is it going to be made customizable, for example, users being able to change the tool bar to their choice of color?

Question 2:
GaiaOnline is always growing and changing. What are your plans for the future of Gaia after you're done making it easier for newbies? What do you suppose will be the next "big" development? Another game like zOMG?

Question 3:
When will the Summer Events come out? Summers almost over. D:

Lanzer
The "My Gaia" page should really be a place for all your stuff. We're trying to make that a page full of shortcuts to your stuff and avoid all the page clicks. Otherwise, putting "my guilds" back to the shortcut menu is another option, we're also talking about customizable shortcuts.

Yikes, we did a bad job on that. Right now it's like an exploration thing through the world map (that we don't use now days) The fishing interface should allow you to choose...

Blame global warming. smile I know we did a lot of botting prevention, and I wonder if we killed the population of Lionbacks, or maybe it's all the commercial fishing? smile

rubyaileen
Will there be an easier way to get to your guilds? there is no direct link on the community page, you have to use the drop down menu, then you click and click again and then you click again and then again to get inside. that is a lot of clicking if your on dial-up

Where is the links to the lakes for fishing? What a pain in the arse to find them.

speaking of fishing, have all the Ruby Lionbacks died? there has been no word of any caught in like forever...***Ruby wants a Ruby***

*LOL* Just the Ruby's the Emmy's and Diamonds are getting caught, but no Ruby's in forever...I'm already old Lanzer...I don't want to be 90 before I get my mask..

thanks for the reply on the nav. I will admit it had me so mad when it came out, I was ready to leave Gaia. Just frustrating not being able to get anywhere without going around everything else to get there.

Sparkling Mage

Platonix
Kounyia
Lanzer
Heh, being pressured to run Gaia as a company had made me too serious of a guy. biggrin I miss the days when I came up with something silly during lunch then I would hide in a little corner and make the feature happen that very night. Anyways, back to your question:

Rocky road. Chocolate, almond, marshmallow = win.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

awww it's not good to always be serious though xp
lanzer should also have fun too, b/c your working for all of us to have fun, it's not fun if your not having fun biggrin

and yesh rocky road is awsome! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

/starts up the music to "I Love Rock 'N' Roll"/

Singin,
I love Rocky Road!
So won't you go and buy half a gallon, baby!
I love Rocky Road!
So come and share a triple scoop with me!
lol

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Platonix
Kounyia
Lanzer
Heh, being pressured to run Gaia as a company had made me too serious of a guy. biggrin I miss the days when I came up with something silly during lunch then I would hide in a little corner and make the feature happen that very night. Anyways, back to your question:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lanzer should also have fun too, b/c your working for all of us to have fun, it's not fun if your not having fun biggrin

Singin,
I love Rocky Road!
I love Rocky Road!

I'm going to be singing that to myself all night. gonk

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
GamesTesterJan
Hello Lanzer this is my first time posting in the ATA thread most of the zOMG Elite clan questions are posted by the crew that are in the appropriate timezone the UK is a bit left out (2am). I wanted to enquire would it be possible to change the time of the ATA time for the UK timezone?

Also wanted to say hi to all of the admins, I like what is happening with the help portal and the TOS update is nice too, keep up the great work. Now I'm off to drink more Tsing Tao beer, I'm on holiday in Dongguan China right now smile

*waves* Hi Jan! Thanks for joining us from China! Drink up!! smile
I dont want waffles
Evening, Miss Simone. *bows, kissing her hand* You're so kind to give us your cookies.

But it's rather hot here...do you have any ice cream?

Now I WANT some ice cream! : O

I don't think I have any though. D':

*checks* I did find brownies in my freezer though! : D
The Valkyrie Ryu
Platonix
Kounyia
Lanzer

Singin,
I love Rocky Road!
I love Rocky Road!
lol
Whoot! *smashes a guitar* XD

4,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Inu_Hero
I dont want waffles
Evening, Miss Simone. *bows, kissing her hand* You're so kind to give us your cookies.

But it's rather hot here...do you have any ice cream?

Now I WANT some ice cream! : O

I don't think I have any though. D':

I'm asking you to trust me...
...because this is all I know

¤

*hands Inu virtual icecream*

It's all I got sad I want ice cream too, but I live in a lactose intolerant household (including I)
¤

and if we cant trust each other...
...our lies will doom us both

Sparkling Mage

I dont want waffles
The Valkyrie Ryu
lol
Whoot! *smashes a guitar* XD
Smashing a car would probably make more sense xD!
Hey I just want to let you guys know your doing an awsome job and keep it up, but I have two things I want to ask you.

1. Do you have a set date for the summer event?

2. What are you gonna do about users who unknowingly bought a hacked itme off the MP?

Anyway have a great night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite.

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Tallstar of Windclan
Aw, Waffles, show yourself!
*starts shooting two week old SimplySimone cookies at random people*

LOL, way to get them out of hiding!

Learned Informer

20,100 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Profane Chaos
Platonix
Kounyia
Lanzer

Singin,
I love Rocky Road!
I love Rocky Road!

I'm going to be singing that to myself all night. gonk

You're welcome. biggrin
Nothin' wrong with singing Weird Al songs all night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff