Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

codemonkey37179
Princess-Orphelia
codemonkey37179
Duck Nuggets
codemonkey37179
Duck Nuggets
Why NOBODY answering my question!!!!! I came here for answers not for people to ignore me and answer stupid ones

Sorry it is very busy tonight. What is your question? I may or may not know the answer.

Well sorry I had to b mean about it but it seems that is the o nly way for people to reply and it was a long time ago u had an update for security I got hacked about a week ago and they changed email but not password so I got in and changed e mail land password and I remembered for my account I had it set so to change an email I have to say yes to it on my email but I didn't even get notified of the changing email

Let me send this to customer service. I don't have the tools to help you

Don't worry. I sent it over to Sisky. She is great at this stuff.

Did you file a hacking report?

Ooops see what I mean. The posts are getting all screwed up. sweatdrop

Beloved Nerd

Ima total Gwenabe
SaikoTaiko
Ima total Gwenabe
Ima total Gwenabe
Ima total Gwenabe
could you be really nice and it make to where you can turn off the achievement? they lock up my internet explore...

yes i have clicked the thing to stop the pop ups but i still get the pop up and they freeze me up!

thanks so much

this might not matter to others but it matters to me

last time im goin to quote myself and moves on. i guess it really does only matter to me

I thought you were able to lock the achievements so they don't pop up?
It never pops up for me anymore (but maybe that's cause I'm not getting any achievements lol).
Try looking around in your settings?

i have clicked it to not pop up but it still pops up. gonk

I guess your best bet is just to report it as a glitch or post in that glitch/bug report forum I guess.

Demonic Shoujo

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
codemonkey37179
Duck Nuggets
codemonkey37179
Duck Nuggets
Why NOBODY answering my question!!!!! I came here for answers not for people to ignore me and answer stupid ones

Sorry it is very busy tonight. What is your question? I may or may not know the answer.

Well sorry I had to b mean about it but it seems that is the o nly way for people to reply and it was a long time ago u had an update for security I got hacked about a week ago and they changed email but not password so I got in and changed e mail land password and I remembered for my account I had it set so to change an email I have to say yes to it on my email but I didn't even get notified of the changing email

Let me send this to customer service. I don't have the tools to help you

Ok thanks

Angelic Nitemare

Princess-Orphelia
Ridley Starsmore
Sextans
they're locking it

until next Monday then.

They are?

Also, WHY DO PPL MISTAKE ME FOR STAFF?

As much as I'd like to, i don't work at Gaia.-lol-

Have I got the right post? People probably mistake you for staff because you may happen a be mule account of someone that works there? rofl
Lets all get a job at Gaia>>>>> whee

Nooo Gaia don't lock it. sweatdrop

Nah, i don't work for gaia. They don't have a Dept. of Snarky Answers and Random comebacks.

-looks at lanky- Or maybe they dooooo....
DARKNRGY

I greatly appreciate your efforts to gain support and I understand it must be frustrating to be unsure about the future of a game. We hate losing games and we try to maintain as much control over the future of them. OMGPop was sort of a special case because of their buy-out and we just didn't have enough flex for Zynga. Here's to hoping we don't have to go through that again!

Damn it. Can't you invite them to San Jose for a dance-off?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
EletroShocker
siskataya
EletroShocker
Hello There im here to have assistance of admins.
Me and a lot of Alchemists are having problems of time,we bought all components that we need to craft the Philosophers Cache,but when we start to buy Pankakes we have a big problem,to do a cache you need 10 Pankakes but to do a lot of them this is much bad cause on the shop dont have the choise of want how many Pankakes you need. But on Fishing Shop have how many baits you need.
Please admins and developers,fix it to help us dont lose more time!
Thank you.
And About the May Prize,of nintendo wii,the winners that won the prize are people guest and dont log in much on gaia! I in on gaia all month and dont got nothing! I want Justice! Have a guy: DEMOLIDORGATO that won mini wings but he are a guest and never more in on gaia!!!!!!

Heya!

Thanks for the post! Ok, look, I'm totally with all of you on the pancake thing. I feel your pancake pain, I do! Right now, a bundle isn't feasible, but I've got a work around for all the serious alchemists out there. I will personally start selling pancakes in bulk to alchemists who need them for formulas! Wheeeeee - Sisky, the Pancake pusher gonk I'll make a thread about this tomorrow in the Alchemy Forum and Sisky's Pancake Shop will be up and running!

Sisky

You Gonna Put how much we want buy? And about the prizes of nintendo wii? Can answer me?

I'll sort something out with the pancakes and post in my thread about it tomorrow. As for the Wii, sorry you didn't win - that was a completely random draw of all people that logged in. Sometimes a person that logs in lots will win and at other times, someone may login a few times and win - just luck of the draw! We wish you the best of luck in future draws though biggrin

- Sisky

Dapper Dabbler

Clair Featherwalk
Hey admins...I opened 62 alchemist cases and um no quest formula does that sound right? Just wondering if I'm just super unlucky or....

Also sidenote: when I equip marionette and saint ciel agape hair cut and try and put on the demon vassel pigtails it doesn't let me...it'd be super awesome if you could fix that ^.^

Hi Clair Featherwalk,

We're not aware of anything being funky with quest formula distribution, but we can check on it. On a separate but related note, we're looking to release a change in the next couple weeks or so that will hopefully help address some of the formula rarity issues going on.
SaikoTaiko
Ima total Gwenabe
SaikoTaiko
Ima total Gwenabe
Ima total Gwenabe
Ima total Gwenabe
could you be really nice and it make to where you can turn off the achievement? they lock up my internet explore...

yes i have clicked the thing to stop the pop ups but i still get the pop up and they freeze me up!

thanks so much

this might not matter to others but it matters to me

last time im goin to quote myself and moves on. i guess it really does only matter to me

I thought you were able to lock the achievements so they don't pop up?
It never pops up for me anymore (but maybe that's cause I'm not getting any achievements lol).
Try looking around in your settings?

i have clicked it to not pop up but it still pops up. gonk

I guess your best bet is just to report it as a glitch or post in that glitch/bug report forum I guess.

thanks i just wish i had a way to turn it off

Destructive Lunatic

KingKentling

Then I guess its time for gaia to open their doors for male artists? biggrin

Well next time there's a round of hiring and all that fun jazz, those seemingly elusive male artists need to man up and step up to the plate!

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Zero Omega
Dexigone
biglanky14
Dexigone
Zero Omega
zerostrikesback
Are Gaia moderators allowed to vaguely and loosely use the TOS to reprimand Users?

Is this generally frowned upon or encouraged by administrators?

What exactly do you mean? Our moderators enforce the Terms of Service, so they have to use the Terms of Service to take care of issues. If you have a moderator decision/warning that you disagree with, you should first try contacting the moderator to appeal it.

talking about the "OMG HEY GAIA IT IS A BELOVED MEMBER OF THE GAIA TEAM emotion_kirakira " types of threads.

Are you referring to threads such as mine that are more like hangout threads? Our staff almost always follows the same rules as users, but there are certain times where we'll call "staff privilege", such as that.

Staff privilege.
must be pretty awesome having some fame ninja

Besides, if we did put the threads where they normally would belong, you'd have no idea what's going on! xd

OH! I get it now! Try to get the community involved leisurely in not gaia-cash-shop-related politics eek
Waffles is getting tired, so it's time to wrap up
User Image

Thank you for joining us for this week's ATA. Happy 4th of July and we'll see you all next week!

Greedy Fatcat

Zidane of the Wildfire
Greetings Gaia Administration,
This has had me troubled for some time now. I've been around in the Virtual Hangouts on Gaia and have been seeing tons of trolling. Many aren't afraid of being reported because nothing is being done to them. Many of these trollers have had many reports against them and nothing has been done to them. Is there a way to make reporting more efficient and the consequences madea bit more a swift?

Thank you for you time and consideration,
~Zidane of the Wildfire

We'll be experimenting with a new self-moderation system in the new towns. If it works we might be able to use it across other features. I know this doesn't directly answer your question but I wanted to let you know we were aware of the problems and have some strategies we want to try.

Greedy Fatcat

OV8ION
DARKNRGY

I greatly appreciate your efforts to gain support and I understand it must be frustrating to be unsure about the future of a game. We hate losing games and we try to maintain as much control over the future of them. OMGPop was sort of a special case because of their buy-out and we just didn't have enough flex for Zynga. Here's to hoping we don't have to go through that again!

Damn it. Can't you invite them to San Jose for a dance-off?

hahahaha, there is no problem that cannot be solved by a dance-off.

Dapper Dabbler

i am body electric
hey admin and gaia staff,

i was wondering if any of you have felt personally victimised by regina george.

no, really, i want to know if any of you have felt a bit upset because of something someone commented on the forums about something you developed, created, drew or otherwise had a part in launching that was biting. have you ever felt hurt?

cheers!

Hi i am body electric,

Being in this business, you get used to criticism pretty quick. But still, everyone here is human, and it's not fun to get raked over the coals for something you worked hard on. I'm sure everyone's felt bad at some point, but honestly, it's far outweighed by all the awesome comments we get on a daily basis too.

Dapper Dabbler

Thanks to everyone for showing up! As usual please don't be offended if we didn't get to your question - we try to answer as many as we can, but there a lot more of you than there are of us.

Hope you join us next week, and have a fantastic Fourth of July (wherever you are)!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff