Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Hey Admins,

I know I mentioned it once, and Lanzer said he'd be looking into it. But I'm still having where every time I sign into Zomg my meat ring doesn't show up in my 8 ring set. It is always back with all the rings I'm not using. It's not like it isn't hard to put it into my 8 ring set. But it just annoys me to have to do it every time. Just wondering if it was looked into and figured out perhaps.

Also, I was thinking of why not take the ever popular EI Zodiacal and do a Eastern Zodiac version of it. I know, I know, the Eastern signs change every year but instead why not just do one new animal every month and maybe follow Fruits Basket idea and do cat also? So 13 months of a lovely EI.

Manly Regular

Hello Gaia's contracted Artists,
is it true that you are not allowed to make overly masculine items and if you did you guys do it behind Lanzer's point of sight? if not then what's the reason on the lack of masculine items?
Saines
I've had this thing that is kind of bothersome, when you get the notification for a trade and it pops up in my feed and I click the accept button, it will link me to my profile. [instead of the bank]

I just end up clicking my trade button in my profile page, but it seems kind of roundabout. xd

I remember there was a limitation with the notification bubble, but we can look into it again and see if it's an easy change.

Malevolent Gaian

Oh, a new question randomly appears!

For any admin who is a fan of the series or show...

What do you think about Beet Buster and Stag Buster from Go-busters? I'm still not quite sure about them...

Witty Genius

(= Just here to thank all you admins for all the work you do. I have nothing but good words for all of you. Thanks for all you do!
Zero Omega
OV8ION
Aw, I tried to watch the live art stream after it was recorded, but no sound. sad

Gnome General still glitches on Normal and can Kudzu be made with something other than Wing Tree Leaves, which are already in demand for caches and such?

Strangeeeeee~ I have sound on my end, sure your volume was up? xd

Hm...it didn't work on the Ustream site on the day of, but it does now through the forum. Strange...

Greedy Fatcat

Black Death Goddess
I have a question for the staffers, why does a happy face show up next to a number Eight if it doesn't have a period next to it?

Maybe you're thinking of an eight with a right paren after it: cool . It's an emoticon.

Beloved Nerd

DARKNRGY
SaikoTaiko
I feel like Monster Galaxy won't be supported or updated anymore...Especially since it's been taken off of Facebook.
What was the reason for that anyways?
I can't even get it to work on Gaia (even after transfering my acc) but anyways, why do you keep making these flash games (zOMG!, Moga) and then...You seem to just ditch them.
Is it because there aren't enough users playing it? Not making enough money?
It seems like a lot of money goes into making them and then you just ditch it...

Monster Galaxy is still going strong. There was fraud going on with the fb connection version and, after looking at the numbers, we decided that it was easiest to turn it off an encourage people to move to the Gaia/Viximo version if they wanted to get gold, etc. You can access the FB version of Monster Galaxy directly from facebook or do the migration into Viximo. Not sure what you mean when you say it isn't working for you on Gaia. Do the migration and it should work.

Thank you, this explains a lot.
I could've sworn I migrated over to Gaia but I can still get on Moga on Facebook, and when I try to get on on Gaia, the "free gifts" ad pops up, but no images load...And when I close it, "charging your zodiac..." appears but no images load, nor does anything move, or do anything...

Dapper Dabbler

Zphal
Hey guys. c: Any possibility of adding the Aekea River to Gaia Fishing? It's always been my favorite Gaia game. <3

Hi Zphal,

Unfortunately, not in the short-term. Fishing probably isn't going to get many new additions b/c we're working on a bunch of other stuff right now (although we did recently unsoulbind the trophies based on Community feedback).

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
biglanky14
Luna Rousse
Hey, admins!

I was wondering if there will be any more animated items lined up for the future. I would really love to see more animated animals.

Thanks!
Yup - you should see more in the future.
Woot!
Dinkaw
Are you going to fix all the bugs the arenas are having?

Like not being able to go to your favorites entry or not being able to edit your avatar?

We will look into it. There will be some additional features coming soon also.

Rayven1242's Husband

Wealthy Entrepreneur

lanzer

Hey finally
Lanzer can you help me with my problem I was having for 5 weeks with my acc plz

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lol, 3rd time's the charm I guess o3o

Any chance you guys make the zOMG! loot part of alchemy, like "gold" or "iron ore", but like an obscene amount of them (like 10k) since they are so easy to get? o3o

Dapper Dabbler

uncorrupt lion
isnt that new game working for me it takes me to the stats but never gives me a point for my stats its annoying

Hi uncorrupt lion,

What game are you referring to?

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
biglanky14
Kiarra-Chan
Hey Admins! I have a major question regarding the Saint Ciel items. Since their popularity is so high, why not make a male version of them? It would give the chance for more male oriented items. (Which are few & far between these days.) Also for the chance for more fantasy type items & the color schemes for the Ciel items.

Hi Kiarra-Chan,

Yup - this is something we definitely could end up doing in the future. Thanks for the suggestion!

ASDFGHJ! THANK YOU FOR REPLYING! Personally I would buy a male set in a heart beat. ;;>///>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff