ii_coreey's Princess

Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kahlan_BrightBlade
ii_hailee
i do not know if someone ask about this. but i've been on gaia since 2009 and since then the prices for a lot of things have gone up.
why is that? i've been trying for years to get a kiki plushie and katana sword.
every time i get the money it goes higher.
can we maybe lower the prices on somethings?
its alright if you cant. thanks for reading :3

Users set the prices in the marketplace, not gaia. Gaia has said they won’t interfere in the marketplace either so lower prices won’t happen sadly.

man, i work hard for somethings. i wish people lower them. it would make my life happier ...

Angelic Nitemare

Lanzer
The Poetic Soldier
Will we be seeing any BBC Sherlock based items?

I'm sure ReaperSun would agree with your request. biggrin

That depends. How much yaoi would she be allowed to put in the item? sweatdrop

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
lostfromdemoneyes
i reported my account missing when i got hacked. and i even said who hacked it. why havent i gotten the password and stuff back?

Hacking reports can take up to 7 to 10 business days to reply to, if it's been longer than that, then send me a PM with the information related to the hacked account.

Dapper Dabbler

pandexX

why not make items on gaia on soul crash and soul crash items on gaia this way there more items on both sites . i.e if we have something like thief's armor ( im wearing always) transferred to soul crash or copyed people who play will want it and join gaia and play gaia to earn it. or if i have that fire axe on soul crash i should be able to get it on gaia for my avi this way people on gaia who like weapons and PVP games will play soul crash tada there you go gaia jump on it lol. well im sure you guys can work out any kinks or tweak my idea a bit.
emotion_awesome When is soul crash coming to gaia ?

Hi PandexX,

I love the idea in concept, but they're completely separate systems so there's no easy way to do this. As for coming to Gaia, it's not impossible, but the game was developed with the help of a third party and wasn't built in a way that lets us easily host it on Gaia. So maybe at some point, but not right now.

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lanzer
Teacup456
I've had a zOMG technical difficulty and I'm starting to wonder if I'm just insane...
I'm on the Vox Stellarum quest. I got the item and went to go talk to Roderick, but his speech bubble went away and it won't let me talk to him D':
Is this something that happens a lot and has a code (like /stuck) or is it an actual issue?

That probably is an actual issues and is one of the many "silent NPC" bugs. Unfortunately each one of those bugs is its own issue and we're fixing them one by one. Might take a while to fix the specific one that you came across, sorry.

Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing my confusion! And I can definetly wait... I'm pretty deep in quests right now anyway.

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
To Staff:

Will you re-release the leaked Elemental Halo Set and others like it? I really like to see if they are going official. :U

Shirtless Loverboy

codemonkey37179
Vyrelost
codemonkey37179
7obias
codemonkey37179
7obias
Hey guys,

I've recently been reading about how you are working on updating towns to a 2.0 version, but I was wondering if there are any further updates?
Do you have a specific date where you can say that you will launch Towns 2.0?
And can you by any chance throw us a screenshot on how it will look? gonk
I'm really looking forward to an update to the "classic" hangout smile

I'm working on it almost every day. At this point, we are hoping for sometime in the fall. We don't have a set date. The artists would have a fit if I showed you the work before time, but I've been putting together the new maps and building this week and they look really cool. The new layouts proved to be a bit of a challenge, because in the old towns mostly you went behind and in front of trees, rocks, etc, and the new spaces are more complex. There are spots where you have to go over or under an area, and the code have to be adjusted to deal with it. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Wouldn't want to upset the artists lol x]
I've seen quite a lot of talk about Towns 2.0 should resemble zOMG! to an extent (hopefully with less lag because I get stuck in weird places due to lag there), but how much of that is true? Are you using zOMG! as inspiration or are you using somewhat the same coding and layout?

Well, I'd have to say none of that is true. The inspiration for the art comes from the artist, I don't think they are using zOMG! as inspiration, but you'd have to ask them. I think it looks quite different. I'm not using any zOMG code or layout, everything is brand new. It should have less lag.

Hi, will the new towns 2.0 be like Hollywood/Rally? Any similarities? mrgreen

Hmm, that's a good question. Yes and no. It will have unique areas instead of just many many chessboards. So in that way it is like that, but you won't pick/create a hangout like you do in Hollywood. The new towns may feel a bit small at first, but it will grow as we add each town into towns. Durem, Gambino, Barton, etc.

When you refer to "It will have unique areas instead of just many many chessboards." What unique areas do you refer to, as in where each chessboard is placed, there will be a new unique place? surprised

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
1-I N F E R N O-2
Zero Omega
Dexigone
Zero Omega
Dexigone

now I fixed it.

Fixed!

heeheehehehehehehehee
AVAST! The flames of anarchy hath cometh. dramallama

Lakers rule at everything.

There we go.

Accurate.
Ridley Starsmore
Lanzer
The Poetic Soldier
Will we be seeing any BBC Sherlock based items?

I'm sure ReaperSun would agree with your request. biggrin

That depends. How much yaoi would she be allowed to put in the item? sweatdrop
cat_surprised *Waffles runs away*

Salty Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Yen Quest
DanceAlexxDance

O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

I would like to link you guys to this one specific post made by the admin which can be found in Site Feedback here (pertains to salon hair wig).

Thanks, ill take a look.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
OH WAIT I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION.

Any news on Memphis coming back to to the shop yet? I miss my babies crying

Dapper Dabbler

Ridley Starsmore
milkbun
Treemie
Hi, I was wondering who writes your announcements? Do you have a writer who does those or is it different people? Some of them are really funny.

Yes we have wonderful writers to help make our announcements.

Writers who occasionally forget Firefox has spell check. mrgreen

What's spelchek?

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
I haven't been able to use the videos on the cash tree since you changed them. Are you working on getting a new provider for offers or is this what we've got?

How about them Kings btw pirate

Biggest Pumpkin

[NPC] Lanzer
Hello everyone!

Thank you for participating the Waffles event! Here's a Waffles pic for you all

User Image

Omg!!! Waffles never looked so cute ^__^ (Can i please... have him, i give him yarn, cat n** , and other things he likes i promise ^___^

Tiny Shapeshifter

Kahlan_BrightBlade

- Why have shopping carts never been added to the gold shops? they’ve been asked for for a long time.
Even if asked for a long time, Gaia can only do so much with the amount of people they do have. Some ideas/etc takes more priority, sadly (Towns 2.0, adding the spoiler tag to guilds, fixing arenas so voting system would be more fair, and I just heard about mix-match forum titles for the neglected achievement feature, etc).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff