Welcome to Gaia! ::

techno engel
Lanzer, do you really take waffles out for walks? Because that is just so.....CUTE!

Waffles is an indoor cat, he likes staying at home all day and napping. smile

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
when are you going to bring edy back?
how old is nicu?
and will there be any backstory to edy , lex or nicu?

I like to know more about them please and thankies 8D

Shirtless Genius

Zero Omega
lostfromdemoneyes
i reported my account missing when i got hacked. and i even said who hacked it. why havent i gotten the password and stuff back?

Hacking reports can take up to 7 to 10 business days to reply to, if it's been longer than that, then send me a PM with the information related to the hacked account.
i reported it 3 days after and that was over 5months ago. its just i lost over 5mill.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Are Ian and Louie still vampies? How does Ian react to the whole situation?

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
No one will every convince me you told a lie.

Hey everyone, hope you guys have had a good day! ♥♥♥

Moriarty was REAL!
Xx-Teh Wolf-xX
[NPC] Lanzer
Hello everyone!

Thank you for participating the Waffles event! Here's a Waffles pic for you all

User Image

Omg!!! Waffles never looked so cute ^__^ (Can i please... have him, i give him yarn, cat n** , and other things he likes i promise ^___^
cat_surprised *Waffles runs away*
[NPC] Lanzer
techno engel
Lanzer, do you really take waffles out for walks? Because that is just so.....CUTE!

Waffles is an indoor cat, he likes staying at home all day and napping. smile
cat_surprised *Waffles runs away*

kaorxi's Partner In Crime

Codebreaking Nerd

15,200 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
It seems like waffle is stalking this thread. ;o

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Dexigone
Zero Omega
Dexigone
Zero Omega
Dexigone

heeheehehehehehehehee
AVAST! The flames of anarchy hath cometh. dramallama

Lakers rule.

I like the Celtics.

I like the Dodgers.

the Boston Red Sox.

(Seriously, I'm having fun with this!)

San Francisco 49ers.

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
classified_fu GAIA I R UPSET WITH YOU. emotion_donotwant
The PM gremlin's munchin' on my PMs again and no one's receiving my messages lawl.

But other than that, good evening. emotion_yatta

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

ok reel question now
i know theres already a settin in market place that allows you to hide unlisted items but
if an item goes unlisted for the longest time... well it gets annoying seeing things like special unwearable items that have been inactive like easter eggs or s**t for years- idk.
Or how annoying is it when an item you want is gone for a long time and especially if its a non-store buyable but sell back; what if they all dissapear and its just left with a blank market listing? Is it possilbe to have auto restocks after a prolonged period of time?
that would make life so much easier but idk how pricing would work. average buy of what it had been the last time it was bought or listed maybe.
also
any new infos bout the new town release?

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Yen Quest
Kahlan_BrightBlade

- Why have shopping carts never been added to the gold shops? they’ve been asked for for a long time.
Even if asked for a long time, Gaia can only do so much with the amount of people they do have. Some ideas/etc takes more priority, sadly (Towns 2.0, adding the spoiler tag to guilds, fixing arenas so voting system would be more fair, and I just heard about mix-match forum titles for the neglected achievement feature, etc).

Maybe someday we’ll get them.. and its true they can only do so much with the staff they have.

Aged Genius

Sarah-J-Smith
biglanky14
Sarah-J-Smith
What conventions are you planning on going to next? Because I went to QC Anime-zing here in Davenport, IA and all they had Gaia wise was flyers with codes for last year's con items. The reason why I'm asking is because I'm going to be part of staff next year and it would be wonderful to have flyers with next year's con item to keep up to date smile

Also great job with everything you have done on the site! Been a proud member since 2005 and Gaia never gets old! Keep up the fantastic work!

P.S. - Sneak in some more Doctor Who items... Like a companion item with various companions or aliens from the series or even different incarnations of the Doctor himself! With permission from BBC of course XD Don't want you to end up going to court for legal stuff lol

Hi there,

Definitely PM DJ Helsing - he can get you some stuff for the con at least. And thanks for sticking with us so long! smile

Great! I'll keep that in mind!

.... But what about the Doctor Who item suggestion? XD

Hi Sarah Jane,

I hope we do get some more items. They seem to keep disappearing soon after being made. I think it has something to do with the polarity of the neutron flow.
wunk
User Image

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST MARRY ME FOR WAFFLES SAKE
cat_whee *Waffles runs away*

Dapper Dabbler

Tea Party For Two
Oh, I have another question.
Is there anyway to get someones username?
Like, someone that has been inactive for years~?
cat_3nodding

P.S. I love these cat emotions.. cat_whee

Hi there,

Nope, not right now. We've talked off and on about releasing old unused names, but there are some technical issues with doing so. We might be able to do it at some point, but it's not in the cards for the moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff