Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Punk

Ren Orenji Doragon
A Random Act of Terror
what EB sprite? o3o
dis and dat

for a minute there i thought yall were talking about " End Boss " . lol ! sweatdrop xp

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
silversonic1
Hello. I just wanted to talk about the Inventory. On many items, there's the option to trash it or donate it to Dumpster Dive. Frankly, it just seems a little weird that "Trash Item" is like throwing it in an incinerator and "Donate Item" puts it in a dumpster. Why not only have "Trash Item" and that be the way of sending it to Dumpster Dive? It would certainly be more straight-forward.

This used to be the case, but then we heard feedback that some users don't want to send it to Dumpster Dive and only want to trash items, thus, we let them trash items.

Cupcakechan's Husband

Tipsy Pirate

16,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Hey there, do you have any plans to release your new mobile game on the Android OS? And if you do, do you have a timeframe for when you plan to release it?

Interesting Conversationalist

8,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Hello out there! I am Icy. I have been a member since 2008 and have wondered, is it possible to create a way to delete multiple profile comments at once? PM me if you can get back to me.

Lucky Flip-Flopper

How old is gaia ?
Zero Omega
AnthroScorp
User Image
<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>
What are you'll doing about
trolls, harassing people in the
Extended Discussion threads/forms??

They seem to use multiply accounts to
keep harassing people, after one of these
is blocked??

Have you reported these threads/posts? If you have, I would encourage you to do so.

User Image
Yes I report the people, and nothing
seems to happen to them for doing this..

I have even blocked them, just to have them
come on under a different account and do
the same thing. Just yesterday I reported
someone for calling me out of my name as
they tried to have a debate with me, over a
post I made, and they just keep on harassing me..

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Actually, I do have another question...

Dafuq is with EB's avatar face?
Where did he get that faceplate and why are his eyes misaligned?

User Image

I actually have a topic about this if you'd care to read it.
Where does that 2% tax go when? which one of you guys are rich off your a**?

Golden Demon

Mastermind_BTG
im wondering if its possible to have gaia's time on the main page so its easier for people to go to the towns when they need to get paper, flowers, or bugs. it would be very helpful cause when you have even tops you can tell when its day or night from the main page and i think it would be a nice addition to gaia make it fell like a real world more having to know the actual time of gaia.
</3 quoting myself cause you guys always ignore me this is the 6th time ive tried a ata with a real question to make gaia better but nothing crying

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Miyaka Hana
Hello, I hope everyone is enjoying their April Fool's day. 3nodding

Anyways, I would like to ask if you would possibly consider making a turtle IAM for Gaia? I just recently lost one of my baby turtles, Seth, he was my light and my joy, and he had the cutest little crooked tail, he died saving one of his siblings from being eaten by one of my older turtles. Thank you for reading, I hope to hear back from someone. emotion_kirakira Have a goodnight!

lanzer

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image
Please don't go, I want you to stay..

siskataya

That'd be great! ^^
I've been wanting the whole set in mint ever since that one hat was released in the shade..
And I do know of quite a few other people who'd like to see it as well.~ Thank you for the reply.
User Image||||||
She is||||||||||||||||||
f o r e v e r||||||
his..

Unicorn

Hello Admins,
I have a few problems. I have some images to show that I want to know if they are being worked on.
First off, the Guild button on My Gaia.
User Image
When you click it, this is what pops up...
User Image
I know that it isn't a real big deal but I would like it to work because it is very misleading.

Second off, sometimes the status will be a little funky. For example, this was one of my friends' status.
User Image
I think in the picture he was trying to use a symbol like so " > ". Sometimes when I do my own status either with my friends or even in my shop it will come out with random buttons that I never pressed. It is bothersome but not a huge necessity.

And lastly, the market place. I have no idea what your idea or concept for the Market is but it confuses me sometimes. Here is an example of what made me feel this way.
User Image
I have no idea why it gives me a red warning when I am selling an item that is the exact same price as the store price and the lowest market price.

Please consider my problems, if you can fix it then great. If not, thank you for considering and reading my problems.
Have a great day.

Volcanic DeathEater
Gaian

Playful Guildswoman

DJ Helsing
Great question.

The day and time for the Gaia Panel at A Kon will be releases on the convention tour page once it has been confirmed by A Kon and approved for release.

At this time there will be only 1 Gaia event at A Kon which is our main panel.

Hope to see you there.

GuinAoiichi
How you doing , Gaia !

hey i got a question about the upcoming A-Kon ! Gaia meet up.

On which day is the Gaia Panel going to be held? Is it going to be one particular day and time?

Or will it run all three days??

Thanks for the attention !

Also a message form the z!F :

User Image

*Again breaks mousepad key trying to give multiple tips to the comic post.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items