Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Regular

12,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Megathread 100
maydayp_p
I'd like to make 2 suggestions, one for daily chance and dumpster dive.
first- for clothing items, either rotate the color that's in daily chance, or have the item be random, then randomly pick a color, or just plain and simply rotate the starter/cheap items that are in the daily chance.

and, for all items not sold in stores, could there be a automatic price, depending on the item type. It would make things more interesting, while decreasing the number of crafting items available. maybe eventually, it will cause crafted zomg items to be worth what it costs to make them
i will re-ask this question more specifically. is there going to be a fix for disappearing puzzle pieces anytime soon?

Wheezing Smoker

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kloob
Dawn Marshall
WILL zOMG gonna be on ipods??? I <33333333 zOMG but im usually on the go, or my idiodic brother had the computer PLEASE!! Can it happen?
No. zOMG is a huge game and will not be released on the App Store. Plus, it would probably be incredibly hard to play it on an iPod.
I was thinking the same thing. xP

Quotable Prophet

*would you consider re-releasing the grunny/zombie-thingie skins we had a chance of getting ages ago for a halloween event (if i'm not mistaken)?

i know a whole lot of us would LOVE that, as those weren't equippable and we eventually lost them one by one.
the zombie skin we got with an easter egg last year comes with terrible mouth/eyes that can't be replaced with any mod, so..

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lanzer
ScarredRavens
I was wondering~ Is Gaia thinking of coming to western Canada for Real live event like a con?

Ei:
-Vancouver
-Edmonton
-Sasktoon
?
We're really close~!

I'll have to check with DJ Helsing but I don't think he's visiting those cities this year. Though I would love to be able to go back to Vancouver and see all the Gaians at my hometown.
He's said that he won't be coming to Vancouver. But we have so many events here and we're in the same time zone..So It seems silly not to come here.

Lonely Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
not realy sure were else to have put this, it didnt get any replys in the forum

ive notice that the new alcemy items do not have a tab in the trade screan, the items and patterns end up only in the 'all' tab

wile in the marketplace there is no alcemy or aquirium tab so everything in shoved into the all tab

in the gaia aquirums when selecting something from inventory there are no "icons' to tell what 'tab' the fish are in/ backgrounds/ terrain/ banked fish
i think the banked fish should tell you the age of the fish as well, mabey add a limit of how many fish can be banked at a time

thoguht i would bring it up as an idea

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Shinju_hashimfo
For some reason I thought ATA's were a Wednesday thing. WHERE DID I GET THIS LOGIC?! gonk

cat_twisted Welcome to the curse of "Leap Year". cat_xd cat_rofl

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Frost Metal WestBrook MPD
Hello Everyone!

1)How about adding more Technology item in GaiaOnline for some examples maybe something similiar to the items Nano-c? or the Anima?

2)Adding More Modern Technology Weapons,Like Guns and FIRE-POWER biggrin

Would they come in dress-form? and Cream?

if not then no

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Razumi Yazura
ScarredRavens
Razumi Yazura
ScarredRavens
Razumi Yazura
Don't compare Anime Evolution with Anime Revolution. AR has tried hard to let people know that they are handled by different people.

Sakura con is in Seattle, I believe. There will also be Cos & Effect that takes place in UBC, which is where AE used to be held.
I have been able to go to the cons here~ So i wouldn't know. 3nodding (Mostly because the timing was wrong for me. It always seems to going on when I have exams or I'm outta town.)
Understandable. I have only been to a few cons, personally, but I do love to cosplay, so I have been looking into conventions a bit more recently.
O: ORLY? I have never cosplayed. What have you done?
I've cosplayed Vincent Valentine, Jiro Mochizuki, and Gamzee Makara so far. I've considered working on a Haseo cosplay from .hack//GU. I have also considered Zelgadis from Slayers and Equius Zahhak from Homestuck.
O: Impressive~!

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yeah. We use memcache to store it -- it's easy, and doesn't cause any database load, and made the implementation much cleaner. Making it a feature for every topic on the site would unfortunately be more work.

Jaydi Blaze
Panagrammic
Mad props go to edy for that one. We were just talking about it and he went off and implemented it in like 5 minutes.

gum disease
I really like this "Replied by: X member of staff" feature. Props and cupcakes to whoever made it. yum_cupcake
How about using it sitewide? To keep down the quote-towers, and because it's cool

Single Divorcee

rinlee
Also, about the rating system...

It's nice to be able to find quality threads and guides when browsing, but I have been the victim of harassment by major downvotes from one user.

If the voting system could be used like Cookies, where it only goes up, but free... I think it would be better...

I mentioned the same thing, they talked about it here.

Ruthless Elder

19,125 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Frost Metal WestBrook MPD
Hello Everyone!

1)How about adding more Technology item in GaiaOnline for some examples maybe something similiar to the items Nano-c? or the Anima?

2)Adding More Modern Technology Weapons,Like Guns and FIRE-POWER biggrin

I agree with this guy

When can we see more items like Nano-C or Anima? or even modern weapons that are cool looking. Or would it be much trouble having animated light sword items?

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
when are going to be done fixing the avatar and invitory

Gaius Becker's Queen

Godly Cultist

.:The Sentinel has deemed you worthy of her words, mortal...

e ne I would like to see Seer and myself get more attention around here. We've become quite bored. How likely is this?

"I think I'd still rather devour this world in flames while legions
of demons poke at the few remaining survivors with tridents.
That sounds more my speed."
:.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas