Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lanzer
ScarredRavens
I was wondering~ Is Gaia thinking of coming to western Canada for Real live event like a con?

Ei:
-Vancouver
-Edmonton
-Sasktoon
?
We're really close~!

I'll have to check with DJ Helsing but I don't think he's visiting those cities this year. Though I would love to be able to go back to Vancouver and see all the Gaians at my hometown.

Vancouver would love to see you back in BC. mrgreen

Rainbow Raider

5,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
Arya98miic
i will re-ask this question more specifically. is there going to be a fix for disappearing puzzle pieces anytime soon?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE... cry

mexican702's Girlfriend

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Lanzer
ScarredRavens
I was wondering~ Is Gaia thinking of coming to western Canada for Real live event like a con?

Ei:
-Vancouver
-Edmonton
-Sasktoon
?
We're really close~!

I'll have to check with DJ Helsing but I don't think he's visiting those cities this year. Though I would love to be able to go back to Vancouver and see all the Gaians at my hometown.

Speaking of this, there is no Gameworks in Las Vegas, NV anymore. crying

They are closed, but they are relocating, but not too sure where.

Invisible Regular

12,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Megathread 100
Robotic Richard Cranium
Hi there Developers, Hope your evening has been pleasant.
Now you know we have been bugging you forever to fix various glitches in zOMG, But there is a specific I want to ask.
Will the Orb Glitch be fixed anytime soon? It seems to happen much more frequently now, and is getting pretty fustrating. I could deal with it before, but server-hopping and relogging is getting very tedious.

yes please fix this.
it's why I stopped playing zomg.

Invisible Explorer

Before it gets to page 50 and the time is up...

One last time for... posterity? I guess?

Please do answer? 3nodding

*waits some more?*

SRothH
SRothH
Hey there everyone!

I wanted to ask a few questions in regards to Alchemy so I can have a more realistic set of expectations to work with if I choose to progress with it further than I am currently doing so.

What I would love to know is what does the Gaia team itself think is 'SENSIBLE' and 'EXPECTED' and 'REASONABLE' in terms of all the issues expressed in all these various Alchemy-related feedback threads in the SF forum.

Please and thank you!

*waits patiently?* whee

Quotable Prophet

Kloob
fly high - icarus
*would you consider re-releasing the grunny/zombie-thingie skins we had a chance of getting ages ago for a halloween event (if i'm not mistaken)?

i know a whole lot of us would LOVE that, as those weren't equippable and we eventually lost them one by one.
the zombie skin we got with an easter egg last year comes with terrible mouth/eyes that can't be replaced with any mod, so..

The only way I can now see this item being released would be through alchemy. They like releasing old, rare, wanted items like that through alchemy.

If were lucky, which I doubt we will be, we may get it for a Halloween event or something like that.

it wasn't an item back then, though! it was a potion you could only take once.
if you changed your skin after that, it was gone.

IF i remember right. god, that was years and YEARS ago.

but, as it's not an item you can buy on the marketplace (or anywhere, really), i don't see why it couldn't be done. it wouldn't mess up the economy or anything, since there are no similar items around (at least not good ones. the said egg that gives you terrible mouth is only about 3k atm)

so i guess it was more of a plead than a question. :/)

Agile Fairy

8,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Partygoer 500
Kloob
ScootNFroody
Kloob
ScootNFroody
Kloob
Please select "Filter Preferences" and take a screen shot of that as well.

If the ATA closes before this is resolved you can just PM me and hopefully I can help you.

Sure thing.
Clicky
I hope those are the right preferences. Lol User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ah, I hate firefox. I'm just gonna go download ABP and try to figure this out myself. XD

Heh. Okay.
That works too. B]
Okay, select the other tab "Custom Filters."

Can you send me a PM with a nice step-by-step instruction of what I should do? :3

Unbeatable Hunter

9,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
hey im kratos cosplay and i cant make a good mithos with hes sword my bro (kululu759) is yuan
(valorousmithos) need a sword plz make one and send me one plz thx u

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Sinsario
How about a silly question...
Who is ready for the royalest of weddings?

User Image

I thought Rarity was supposed to marry the prince? gonk

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I haven't participated in this for awhile haha.

1. Will there be alternative routes to getting backwings as opposed to alchemy? The alchemised ones can have Alchemy in the title so the people who get them are recognized.

2. If so , could one of those ways be through quests, like they were thought to originally be done through? For example one of those quests was going through store, making posts, things like that.

3. There's this constant bug with Jigsaws that I've read about where a piece or two is missing. I've heard this has been going on for a few years, could you please work on this to help the few players that still play Jigsaw? ;D

4. Would Devs/admins participate in a user-run event if invited?

Thank you so much for all of your hardwork! Take care and God bless :3

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Corinth Maxwell
Shinju_hashimfo
For some reason I thought ATA's were a Wednesday thing. WHERE DID I GET THIS LOGIC?! gonk

cat_twisted Welcome to the curse of "Leap Year". cat_xd cat_rofl

xd Lol thanks. But I don't like leap year if it messes up my week like this. I missed the chanvce to ask questions this week, seeing as this will close soon.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Wow I think this is the record for most pages at an ATA. Please break 50 pages.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff