Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

I really like this "Replied by: X member of staff" feature. Props and cupcakes to whoever made it. yum_cupcake

Nuclear Disaster

Just wanted to say Hi and thanks whee

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yuki the Third
Diablo en Musica 92
Yuki the Third
Diablo en Musica 92
I remember you from the art threads. :3

( O 3 O)

*flees*
*throws pokeball after, watches it hit air*

Frik.

*is captured*

NUUUUUUHHHH!

Mega Lunatic

Is there any possible way for there to be an app for android phones? Or is it just going to be for iPods and iPhones?

Rainbow Raider

5,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
Dawn Marshall
WILL zOMG gonna be on ipods??? I <33333333 zOMG but im usually on the go, or my idiodic brother had the computer PLEASE!! Can it happen?

I don't think it has the processing ability for it... maybe the ipad2, and even then, only maybe! :s

Lonely Fatcat

10,000 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • PvP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hi guys! I have a few questions ad suggestions I'd like you to consider.

Suggestions~
1. Would'nt it be kinda freakin' rad if Gaia came up with a new line of items you had to nurture and take care of for them to evolve? Kinda like silver bells and aquariums combined.
i.e: they must always be equipped and you have to feed and play with them often.

2. You guys should work on towns more. I know you've done alot of work, but the houses still aren't working very fast. They spazz alot still.

Questions~~
1. When is Zodiacal going to evolve? I ask this because when i bought mine, it was on pisces i think (with the teal and white), and now its on aries (the red plaid). It's kinda awkward.

2. Why won't you make more Lanzer items? :c

Aged Gaian

K4M
Questions open to anyone:

- Can we get some American Football items and maybe some open Hawaiian shirts?Like these

- And some a revamped version of some of the old gold shop items? These here

and a Gorilla body to go with the gorilla mask? or a new gorilla suit?
Edit;
as in would it be possible or would there complications or..?
Best answer I could provide to you is this: Start a petition. It's one of the best ways for your's an many other's opinions to be heard.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
You have given me an idea for the best Halloween costume ever. I'll be Han Solo, and my dog can be the Chewbacca! Maybe I can train him to howl on command.

Ridley Starsmore

That face looks like someone shrunk a wookie.

pj444
AGREED.
Big o'l Kiki plush/beanbag thing from the IRL store. Can I has?

Invisible Phantom

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Kloob
Dawn Marshall
WILL zOMG gonna be on ipods??? I <33333333 zOMG but im usually on the go, or my idiodic brother had the computer PLEASE!! Can it happen?
No. zOMG is a huge game and will not be released on the App Store. Plus, it would probably be incredibly hard to play it on an iPod.

That's what they said about the sims and they made it happen.

Dapper Dabbler

Evalinna
Hello everyone!

I have a question regrading the case of pietro -if this has been answered i'm sorry for re-asking it-

My question is pertaining to those of us who have later generations of the case. Will the time it takes the later gens to gain new poses be the same as the time it took the original to finish evolving? Like will we have to wait 1- 2 years for it to gain all the poses, or will you guys speed it up some how?

~Eva

Hi Evalinna,

All I can say is stay tuned!
If you're recycling the zOMG event, can we finally get that creme recolor of the Sundae Sweets, since you took last year's mint and put it in item alchemy?
Panagrammic
You have given me an idea for the best Halloween costume ever. I'll be Han Solo, and my dog can be the Chewbacca! Maybe I can train him to howl on command.

Ridley Starsmore

That face looks like someone shrunk a wookie.

pj444
AGREED.

PICS WILL BE REQUIRED.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
ScarredRavens
Razumi Yazura
ScarredRavens
Razumi Yazura
ScarredRavens
Razumi Yazura
Anime Evolution doesn't exist anymore, but there are a few new conventions in Vancouver. I'd love to see some Gaia staff come here someday.
Yeah there is Anime Revolution and there's one in Victoria I think its called Sakura con?
Don't compare Anime Evolution with Anime Revolution. AR has tried hard to let people know that they are handled by different people.

Sakura con is in Seattle, I believe. There will also be Cos & Effect that takes place in UBC, which is where AE used to be held.
I have been able to go to the cons here~ So i wouldn't know. 3nodding (Mostly because the timing was wrong for me. It always seems to going on when I have exams or I'm outta town.)
Understandable. I have only been to a few cons, personally, but I do love to cosplay, so I have been looking into conventions a bit more recently.
O: ORLY? I have never cosplayed. What have you done?
I've cosplayed Vincent Valentine, Jiro Mochizuki, and Gamzee Makara so far. I've considered working on a Haseo cosplay from .hack//GU. I have also considered Zelgadis from Slayers and Equius Zahhak from Homestuck.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Mad props go to edy for that one. We were just talking about it and he went off and implemented it in like 5 minutes.

gum disease
I really like this "Replied by: X member of staff" feature. Props and cupcakes to whoever made it. yum_cupcake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff