Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
evangelist2010
Zero Omega
evangelist2010
is anyone else having trouble filing a report? I've been try to file a report since my early days on gaia, and im 353 gaia days old!

What's the problem you seem to be having filing a report?
after I'm done filing the report it won't submit, no matter what browser or computer I use, I've pratically given up trying!

What's the error you get when you try to submit?

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
Barjova

If there are any problems with the iPhone app please let us know.

Hey Guys, could i ask for some Error fixing in the Gaiaonline APP for iPod? everytime i go to my Marketplace Store in the App, if i already have 10 items listed, i gt an error msg telling me that i dont even have a Marketplace Pass. Is there anyway we can gt that fixed please smile

mexican702's Girlfriend

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Just browsing on here. biggrin

Wheezing Smoker

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
nyxiia
- - - - - - - - - - emotion_bigheart - - - - - - - - - -

Would it be possible to have a design contest for hair styles in Salon Durem? Cus I have been dyin to send in my own hairstyle designs
That would be cute! I bet we would see a lot of awesome hairstyles if Gaia did that too!

Precious Nerd

Frost Metal WestBrook MPD
Hello Lanzer,The Admin lead crew and the developers!

One Question! ;D,Could you guys update the item nano-c,it is done evovling but i can't see why the nano-c item should even be in existence if the other gen has the same items as the original gens.!

Some people like collecting the first generation of EIs and some people don't mind and just buy the cheapest version. It wouldn't be right to remove all the other gens from people's inventory.

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Keiko-Rin
Not even a single response. -_-
Thanks Gaia.

cat_gonk cat_crying That's ok, Keiko......we still care. cat_sweatdrop emotion_kirakira emotion_hug heart

Fallen Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Panagrammic
This is often a firewall / antivirus issue -- do you have something on your computer that blocks either port 443 or port 8080?

bellamia28
*sigh* ok... hear i go.... several people, including myself, have been having issues with Towns, zOMG, VH, Rally, and the Games in general. all of witch have gotten this same result when trying to enter one, a few, or even ALL of them, they have been stuck on the "joining server" part, in general it freezes at that part. also, for some, if left on for long enough, it will say "server timeout". i beleave that this has been happening for some people LONGER than how long i have been having this issue, for 6 days in my case. this bug is causing a seriouse negitive impact on the people who have this issue. now, will you please fix these bugs if you and/or the gaia staff are not allredy trying to fix these bugs?
(....oh my gosh that was dificult for me to type sweatdrop )

i dont think i do, my fire wall has not changed sweatdrop it worked with what i have my fire wall settings on now so i dotn think its that sweatdrop (im not gunna repeat myself from my post, or that could be considered disrespectful burning_eyes ) but i know of one person who has tried almost EVERYTHING to fix it, but she isnt able to get on no mater what she does. (that includes swiching computers ...i think.... o.O ) anyways sweatdrop if you could, can you guys try to trouble shoot it when you guys get the chance? sweatdrop
( im not the best at talkign with the staff of a website o-e)

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Sasune
Why can't you put all of the components and formulas in the Bifrost for a reasonable price? Having to get them out of alchemy RIGs is stupid. Either you go through the effort of crafting them and risk getting a worthless component, or you spend millions buying them from users gouging the prices in the marketplace. Just because you set the price of most components at 1,000 gold doesn't mean people are going to charge only that much. I'm not going to spend hours crafting Golden Magical Giftboxes just to get Jumbo Mouse Ears when I could just buy and sell items and make more money that way. Alchemy is so expensive that you have to have at least 100 million gold to get to level 10, and many more users would enjoy alchemy if everything was reasonably priced. It shouldn't cost 100m gold to get to level 10. Not even the trillionaires can finish their backwings quests because of the way alchemy is right now. Stop making little incremental changes and give us a big change. I don't know if you've noticed but most users are unhappy with alchemy right now.

Because it wouldnt be as fun emotion_donotwant they just need to put back the caches into daly chance, like my husband posted... if he really wanted to he could easily flood the market with components... its just ridiculous that 100g components are becoming worth 1 mil and up.

101 smooth whetstones = close to 200 mil due to people not want to sell them for less

30 sea waters = close to 45 mil dont mention the

lico's = 7.5 mil we will have to spend on those components ALONE

Ruthless Elder

19,125 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Ask to Admins

Is there anything you can do about the spamming and page stretching done in this topic? Its annoying and makes following the post harder to do.

Dapper Dabbler

Ridley Starsmore
Hey guys.

1. Y U NO HAVE EIs?!

2. White Dander Recolor, can we make this happen?

3. Could we do another "win a halo" contest so some of use have a snowball's chance in hades of getting one?

4. Alchemy updates, if you please?

captcha? FACE THE MUSIC.

What up Ridley!

1) We've got EIs, yes we do. We've got EIs, how about you? </cheerleading pun that was only posted by me because my brain has already turned to mush on Monday afternoon>

2) This I do not know.

3) This I do not know either. But I can float the idea.

4) I posted something at the beginning of the chat, but we're basically now working on a plan to take some chance out of the process, and to give you guys a bit of choice. Hopefully it's a good step (assuming we can work out the details).

Wheezing Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Panagrammic
Any event will 99% likely be a repeat.

pj444
So quick question! My only one! Will the Easter event for zOMG be a repeat of last year, with the Golden Egg and such, or will we have a new event (if any at all)?

Well I am praying for the 1%. biggrin Either or, I still find it oodles of fun. Thanks Pan for the quick response.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Panagrammic
Fairly new, we've only had it for a few weeks. It helps us keep track of who we've replied to in these crazy ATAs. biggrin

scullylam
biglanky14
Sheepish Love
❤ "Do you guys plan on expanding the actual cash shop for GaiaOnline in the real world?
Id love to see you guys put out Radio Jack plushies, Carl Plushies, etc.
Maybe some new hats, gloves, and other clothing bits. "

Hi Sheepish Love,

We actually did have a real shop, but sold it to a third-party company because selling real-life stuff wasn't exactly our strong suit. It still exists, but from what I understand the inventory doesn't get updated very often.

On a total side-note, if you or anyone else are going to be at Fanime here in San Jose in May, some of our artists will be there selling stuff.

that sounds cool!

also, i am seeing a "reply by: staff name" with a link to the answer in a different post. is this something new you, staff are using tonight? :O

awesome!!!!! and it was very much needed too. biggrin

*tips your post*

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Keiko-Rin
Not even a single response. -_-
Thanks Gaia.
I'm still here for you. gonk

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
milkbun
Sinsario
How is the unisexing of older items going?
If I recall one (both?) of the people working on them resigned from Gaia...
And I would really like the forbidden skirts on male bases.

It's been passed on to another artist.

Any chance you'll mention who/ if they also have a public list of what they're working on?

mistress0812
What are the chances of some MLP:FIM themed items?

We sort of do (siren shell, tender care, razzle dazzle) they're just...notthatgreat.

Angelic Nitemare

milkbun
Frost Metal WestBrook MPD
Hello Lanzer,The Admin lead crew and the developers!

One Question! ;D,Could you guys update the item nano-c,it is done evovling but i can't see why the nano-c item should even be in existence if the other gen has the same items as the original gens.!

Some people like collecting the first generation of EIs and some people don't mind and just buy the cheapest version. It wouldn't be right to remove all the other gens from people's inventory.
...milku...
-fauns over, just a little, and fumbles around for pillows-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas