Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

Yeata Zi
Hey, E-Corp Representative here.

Any more news on Easter?

The hench-hares have been dying to know the goods.

Specifically: is this the year Diedrich is finally out of Easter the Easter Event?

Does the Easter Bunny appreciate our hard work? He never visits!

But any other news you have will be great.

pip pip

• There will be cute things
  • Not sure about Diedrich
  • An old story will start its conclusion
  • Easter eggs
  • Coming later this month

That's all for now

Precious Nerd

borrowed
borrowed
Oh god I thought of another question for you guys.

How do you choose artists for each CI/MC/EI?
And where do you recruit new artists?

We have teams split up into CI, MC, CS, goldshop, etc so it's not really a matter of 'being chosen'.

We've posted openings for new artists here on Gaia as well as on our corporate site and other mediums. 3nodding

Devoted Soldier

Will we ever get another chance of earning achievement titles from previous special events?

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Uncle Kenny
Celeste Starfyre
Hello again those who work here at the Gaianess place... um... I have a question:

Are you guys working on fixing those glitches?

I do not think this glitch with my daughter of snows top is kosher...

First post wink

Thanks. It's so hard to keep up with this stuff. It's been a LONG time since I actually been here to AtA.

Invisible Streaker

8,465 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hey there smile I was just wondering out of the blue. Has gaia ever thought about adding a TekTek like feature built in to the website where you can try multiple items on at once instead of just 1 at a time?

Wheezing Fatcat

o -g l e a m i n g- o
Will achievements that are no longer available like the Cats vs. Dog achievement be removed from the unlocked lists?
I think they should be removed from our unlocked lists if we missed the events or opportunities to get these achievements. It seems pointless to have unachievable achievements up.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Silk Kanishk
Purplesnoopy
Silk Kanishk
Purplesnoopy
Silk Kanishk

Yes, I have and have applied as well. biggrin I don't think too highly of my chances though considering where I live. xp
I believe we'd have to commit to move out there.

If Gaia can't spare 5 minutes for zOMG! I doubt they'd take the trouble to move someone in from abroad. confused
YOu're confusing things.

you mean they care about people? eek
But of course. You're way too jaded.

Neophyte Soldier

13,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
Chombi
Zomg isnt even worth getting onto anymore.... I feel like they have seriously neglected their only true gaia MMO that they were so proud of back when it first came out.
zOMG is the only game where you can be inside the world of Gaia. I will always love zOMG.

Invisible Codger

I have two things. The first is an actual question:

Will we ever be able to layer things on Gaia avatars, like we can on tek-tek.

The second is feedback on the new-style forum captchas. I love love them. They're so much more accessible than the old version. Can we implement them elsewhere?

Chatty Regular

milkbun
borrowed
borrowed
Oh god I thought of another question for you guys.

How do you choose artists for each CI/MC/EI?
And where do you recruit new artists?

We have teams split up into CI, MC, CS, goldshop, etc so it's not really a matter of 'being chosen'.

We've posted openings for new artists here on Gaia as well as on our corporate site and other mediums. 3nodding

Oh alright, I understand.
Thank you for the response! You're a very talented artist heart

Hilarious Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Zero Omega
Nova The Dragonborn
FINALLY I catch one of these one time! Ok, so I was at the whole event where the admins came to towns, but the servers kept crashing, towns 2 kept sending me to the wrong place, the admins never showed up in zOMG, etc. I'm not getting any of the free stuff, am I?

We did show up in zOMG, however we were all on different layers and ended up missing some people.

Well I stayed for as long as I could and I didnt see any of them, they were over 45 minutes late and I needed sleep.

Sweetheart

Tsuki_Kirkland
Gen and Evan

Actualy no , I believe you are mistaken. they may be ones that they just cannot answer but I doubt they flat out avoid them The information they give may be all they can, or all that they know about it . No question is ignored ,again it may of been answered in a past ask the admin or they don’t know about it.
If they don't know an answer, they admit it
If it has been answered previously, they direct you to it
If they don't like it, they ignore it
Last week's ATA contained a post with a user asking about a former issue with a staff member
That post was deleted because they staff didn't like it

Versatile Cutesmasher

Also another big issue that never seems to get let go of - why still charge GC for zOMG boosts when zOMG isn't really supported by this pool of resources as work on the game has been halted?

As posted by Gen and Evan

But I would also Like an answer too.

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
siskataya
-Kandy_Cube-
And Anyword on Australian Con meetups?

Unfortunately, there are no plans for an Australian convention. If you want some stuff for your convention or anime club, if you're hosting a special event, contact DJ Helsing and he can hook you up with some items. 3nodding

As for visiting Australia, you may just have to settle for when I visit Australia to visit my goddaughter. I have already promised to march some "lucky" Gaians up the Sydney Harbour Bridge! XD Not sure this will be fun for any of you, but you, I think it seems fun!

Darn xD I'm in Melbourne

but Have a good time when you go biggrin
Thanks for the Answer.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Silk Kanishk
Narumi Misuhara
Silk Kanishk
More precisely. I talked to uncle Kenny recently and he said the reason we zOMGaians don't get holiday events anymore was because the code for them has been mucked up after DMS came out. After proving to him we have had zOMG! holiday events even with DMS in the picture, he remained silent. So here I am, admins of Gaia, before you, asking for our events back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't know if you had events after DMS or not but what I do know is that no one on the Gaia Online side can do anything with it. What former zOMG! devs are left are in a separate dept. and we on the Gaia Online side have no control over their time. So short of such devs volunteering their own time to work on such events, for the moment there is nothing more we can do.

This isn't about time. it's about priorities. If the devs were given ample time in which to setup the events, I'm sure they would. Are you gonna use the same excuse when the time comes for Gaia's site-wide Easter event? I think not.

I don't think you're fully understanding. We have no authority over the people left in the company who do know how to work with zOMG! On top of that, of them, they alone couldn't do it anyway. We need the help of someone who no longer works for Gaia Interactive. We've been trying to get this person to come in and help us out but thus far they have been unavailable to do so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff