Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Are there any plans to update the arenas?

PaCoCoMu's Significant Otter

Shirtless Gawker

Any way to get OMG hats irl?
I have 20-50 bucks stashed away just to buy one. A link maybe?
Something???

Sweetheart

Tsuki_Kirkland
hoshinami
Gaia, I'm starting to strongly feel that you are only answering the questions that you wish to answer, some people are probably skipped because of time constraints, but i do not believe they are the only ones. Last week ATA went completely silent the minute users started focusing on ZOMG. It was silent for a good 10-15 minutes. Silent meaning NO POSTS from any staff. Now both I and someone else have asked a question about the previous avatar glitch (the vanishing pixels one) and have both been overlooked. While simple questions like what shirt you are wearing is answered.

Actually, they answer what they can . Some questions have already been answered in the past and some they cannot answer. No one is being ignored, and last week they gave their answer I believe on ZOMG and people kept asking anyway. Plus they are doing other things while they are doing this too so they are not answering what they wish to.
No that's false
There are some questions they just flat out avoid or direct you elsewhere that has vague information all scripted as a legal document
They ignore a lot of questions, granted, not all questions that are missed are ignored
There are genuinely some missed questions that they go back and try to answer as best they can even after the AtA is finised

Unbeatable Lover

reposting from pg. 18.

I don't know if this has been asked but..
Is the Inventory Arranger ever going to get updated so we can actually organize them? Or get updated to where it's easier to organize items like by color for example. The current one is practically ancient by now and a pain to try to organize everything as it is now. Not to mention it tends to glitch out on me during my attempt to organize and not save what I did.

Greedy Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Cats increase productivity by 250%, as proven by science. I suggest Gaia makes an investment of 20 cats, and release them into the office.

Scurvy Pirate

Celeste Starfyre
Hello again those who work here at the Gaianess place... um... I have a question:

Are you guys working on fixing those glitches?

I do not think this glitch with my daughter of snows top is kosher...

First post wink

Hardened Member

50,925 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Do you think we could have more slots to save different avatars instead of the 20?

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
siskataya
suishohatake
Hello everyone!!!! ^u^
I hope all you admins are having a splendid day emotion_bigheart

2. I was also wondering if Sisky got my message about which letter I wanted when I won a day on her V-day contest. No rush, I know how busy you are... just curious. =)

Hope you are having a splendid day as well! As for your pm, please re-send it! My apologies, but my inbox turned over 4 TIMES during that event, and all my pm's were eaten by a mass of Valentines! If you send me that info again, I can get your prize to you! biggrin

Oh wow! emotion_jawdrop
Well you certainly deserve it! 4laugh emotion_hug

Thank you so much! I'll do just that right now! ^u^

Ciizeur's Wife

Deadly Regular

Dark_Splendor
Any way to get OMG hats irl?
I have 20-50 bucks stashed away just to buy one. A link maybe?
Something???
Try looking on ebay or something.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
DraculasLittlePrincess
Hello this is actually my first time doing this. :3

I was just wondering is it possible to have a search bar in guilds. Say you have a RP that you're a part of but it hasn't been touched in a while, but you want to get a post from it to use somewhere else. The only problem it's in lost in the pages of the guild and going through each page is tedious and time consuming, not to mention annoying...i know from experience sweatdrop So what i'm trying to ask is, would you guys be so kind to try and integrate a search bar into the guilds, where you could be able to search for your posts in it by like either title or username???

I'd like this. We have an update planned for later in the year, I'd like to give guilds a nice overhaul.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
QUESTION!

When are we going to be able to search every item in our Dress Up search bar? There are still many items that don't show up after a full search there that we can look up in the MP, and sometimes it's a bit hard to tell which items work together / unequip each other because of it.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Nova The Dragonborn
FINALLY I catch one of these one time! Ok, so I was at the whole event where the admins came to towns, but the servers kept crashing, towns 2 kept sending me to the wrong place, the admins never showed up in zOMG, etc. I'm not getting any of the free stuff, am I?

We did show up in zOMG, however we were all on different layers and ended up missing some people.

Playful Guildswoman

Zero Omega
1031sk8
Zero Omega
1031sk8
Is there limit to how much gold you can have on gaia?
are you maxed out at some point....

There actually is a technical limit you can hit before your gold count rolls over, it's somewhere in the one billion range.
So if someone were to reach over 1 billion gold pure there gold would flip back to 0?

Right.

So..do they then have no gold?

Versatile Cutesmasher

hoshinami
Gaia, I'm starting to strongly feel that you are only answering the questions that you wish to answer, some people are probably skipped because of time constraints, but i do not believe they are the only ones. Last week ATA went completely silent the minute users started focusing on ZOMG. It was silent for a good 10-15 minutes. Silent meaning NO POSTS from any staff. Now both I and someone else have asked a question about the previous avatar glitch (the vanishing pixels one) and have both been overlooked. While simple questions like what shirt you are wearing is answered.

What was the question?
Because the problem with that glitch was that Servers overheating:
Quote:
Servers overheating
(not really). The hamsters are getting a work out because of some bad code. We're pushing a fix now and hopefully this will calm down in a few minutes.

The site might be slow and you should be able to successfully save your avatar again soon.

Quote:
Site Issues

We're currently experiencing various issues resulting from one of our servers deciding to take a nap instead of continuing to work and do what it's supposed to. We're in the process of bringing it back up so things should iron themselves out shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Quote:
Missing black pixels fixed

We squashed the black pixel bug for good this time. Please save your avatar to fix any issues with missing pixels. Thank you for your patience!

Please re-save your avatar to fix the blank pixels.

PS - There will be some small cosmetic changes next week that should make transparent items look nicer.

Mega Noob

7,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Zero Omega
preowned
Is there any chance of getting a web series/internet entertainment sub forum added to the entertainment discussion?

once tried to post a thread about my favorite web series which got moved to Chatterbox and that's not really the place for a serious discussion about anything really.

Thanks smile

Maybe! Good idea, we can think about it.

pleaseee do, would spend a great deal of time in there myself razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces