Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stop Dont Believin
Gonna start this off with some positive notes
Thanks so much for the manga update!It was too funny.
I'm loving dumpster dive!I had just as much fun cleaning out my invo as I did diving for stuff
Thank you thank you thank you for gold shop belts that layer OVER out shirts!

1. I'm loving dumpster dive, but why was the "trash item" option taken away?
2. Is Zhivago going to get what's coming to him? Is Gino gonnakick his a**?
3. Any guild updates in the future?
4. I found a year old pack of crackers in my pantry that were still good. Pass it along to Jelldgy so he can take care of it please?

We're trying to change the gameplay up so that there are better items and also dealing with other items are all part of the game. Though there are more changes to come before the dust settles.

Well that's something which will be uncovered pretty soon, so I'll not spoil the fun for everyone.

We're still looking into it. No dates just yet though.

You got it. I suggest waiting for another year for the flavor to age.

Melodious Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
It's the first time I've been awake for an ATA

So admins:

Do you feel that Towns and the forums are in need of more moderators?

Any ideas when we're going to see Gino and Louie again?

and thankyou for finally publishing the end of the summer event smile It's given me some light amusement this week when I've really needed it.

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hi, Lanzer! ^w^

A few "Ask the Admins" ago, you said that you were considering a "nerf" for Booty Grab because of the Aggregation threads... What kind of nerf did you mean?
Eliminating Booty Grab completely, thus eliminating a major part of earning Gold and possibly resulting in a lot of users giving up on Gaia? Or just downgrading it a little?

Greedy Cutie-Pie

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
i have a question,
when really expensive things come out, how is it in no stores or anyhting and people have it already? do some people get to test things out? neutral
Hello Lanzer.

Will there ever be a new update to the home page of gaia?

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
How was Gaia formed? xd
Lanzer
Hello everyone,

Hope you all enjoyed the recent shop update and the manga update. We're on track in rolling out more manga update soon, and for those of you who are spending time on the new art request forum, please give us continual feedback so we can keep making improvements.

Let's get started with this week's ATA!

Hi Lanzer! How's your day today?
I have a couple of questions.
1) I know you must be nagged by this quite often, so sorry. But everyone in the fishing community was wondering what has happened to the Angelic Rod and the new Fishing page?
2) There's been a few months now ( since October ) where Fishing Trophies haven't been handed out, and I was wondering if you guys just fell behind on it. sweatdrop

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hey everyone hope you;'ve been having an amazing week and weekend!

I played a ton of star trek ccg and played in a local tournament and almost got 1st if it wasn't for 1 stupid Crystaline Entity Dilema killing my entire ships's crew all because i didnt have Music onboard....eeeeerrrrrrrrrr....

well there's always next time smile

ok so yea feel free to drop a question my way if you have any!

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Lanzer
Castiel Lover
Hi, Lanzer.

1. When is Case of Pietro going to evolve?

2. When is it going to have its awesome finale?

3. Why isn't Reapersun's workload being lightened so she can finish this ei?

4. If we can't have a finale any time soon, could all the poses from each gen down be opened? Many of us are just wanting older poses to be unlocked.

Edit: Also, dumpster dive and the manga update are awesome! Thanks for getting them out to us heart

Sorry for the delay, for the past week we had been juggling between the manga update and the EI update, and right now Reapersun's full attention is placed on updating the event manga followed by the continuation of the Gino storyline update. As soon as they're done then we'll be able to switch focus again.

Wow, i'm sorry, but thats B.S. Plenty of other artists can do the manga. We didn't pay for manga. We paid for an item that was never supposed to take this long to finish evolving (sporadically, I might add).

There are a lot of users who are angry about this item being so neglected, and only Reapersun seems to be allowed to finish it. So why are you giving her more work before she finishes the C.O.P.??

Edit: You'd also said, I believe in the 1/10 discussion, that C.O.P. would update this month. Does this mean you guys are going back on that now?

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
CleoSombra

Switch focus to what? More RIG items? Cash shop bundles? RIG art?

Gaia has tons of artists, but only a few EIs. Why couldn't reapersun work on the Case of Pietro and another artist could have worked on the manga?

Seriously. Whatever happened to Saka? I'm sure Fayren or Shavostars could work on the manga. (in fact, I think Shavostars would be a better manga artist than an item one.)

There's no reason that only Reapersun should draw the manga. (Or write/dictate whats in it, since shes too focused on only giving her own characters screen time)
Hey Lanzer,
My question is, with the new item Zodiacal, was it only created because of the new information going on about the zodiacs?

And do you ever think you guys will make an app of gaia for all those app phones and such?
X-Appa-X
i have a question,
when really expensive things come out, how is it in no stores or anyhting and people have it already? do some people get to test things out? neutral

...Are you talking about RIG items? Donation items? Cash shop items? Not everything is Most things aren't in gold shops, especially if you're talking "really expensive".

Feline Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
Good evening Lanzer!

1. So far the year on Gaia has started out good, especially with the zOMG related content I've been seeing. Will this be a promising year for zOMG?

2. Will we ever get a Gold shop related post-zombie apocalypse (such as basic colored gasmasks and Welder's mask as well as other makeshift clothing/items?)

3. I liked the Jellyfish God, will we see more of his kind perhaps? Maybe even as a zOMG buddy?

arisa_jem's Fangirl

Hitched Regular

7,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
What's the point of having all these artist and only using so few of them? Could no one else draw that manga? maybe you should start firing some. Don't want to waste money do we?

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
Lanzer
Hello everyone,

Hope you all enjoyed the recent shop update and the manga update. We're on track in rolling out more manga update soon, and for those of you who are spending time on the new art request forum, please give us continual feedback so we can keep making improvements.

Let's get started with this week's ATA!

1when will we have a auto inventory organizer gaia needs organizing with ease

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas