Welcome to Gaia! ::

meow-meow-kitty69
Fushigi_Ookami
PorceIain Doll
Eruravenne
Lanzer
We're trying to stay more focused on entertaining features right now as well as supporting communities.

You'll need to forgive me if I have a hard time believing that... neutral

How about supporting the entertaining feature zOMG!s community by NOT firing one of the only devs the game has left?

I second this.

I third this. You seem more concern about your bottom line, then anything.

obviously 4th this.
i find it interesting what the communities want aren't what Gaia HQ seems to listen to. they listen to their pocket books

this so needs a fifth this and im taking the fifth this on this

Gracious Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
pirhan
Fushigi_Ookami
PorceIain Doll
Eruravenne
Lanzer
We're trying to stay more focused on entertaining features right now as well as supporting communities.

How about supporting the entertaining feature zOMG!s community by NOT firing one of the only devs the game has left?

I second this.

If they didn't worry about the bottom line there'd be no Gaia. No money = no Gaia.

I'm not saying money isn't important. But aren't the consumers also important? no consumers = no gaia

Romantic Vampire

I have a question to ask, and I'm sure others have asked:

There have been hacks going on lately (I know I was one of the people hacked) and I was wondering if Gaia will help the people hacked. I ask because I was hacked over a month ago, and I never got help and was told by others who were hacked they got their items back from members of Gaia.

That's all and please quote for an answer. I've been pondering that so yeah.

Please quote for an answer so I can be sure to read.

Thank you!
~Juliet
Hia, just wanted to know why when you change your hair style you dont get to keep your old one for a later date? I wanted a hair style that I had when I started here but now its so expensive that I cant by it....

Divine Cat

18,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Will there be an AFK scarf? heart
Dear ATA,
There have been many updates, for the sites. What about updates for Slots, and Cards. Slots, might get more attention if it had better chances, than a one line, slot machine. Is there any plans to update these two features?

11,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
dragon craft
meow-meow-kitty69
Fushigi_Ookami
PorceIain Doll
Eruravenne
Lanzer

I second this.

obviously 4th this.
i find it interesting what the communities want aren't what Gaia HQ seems to listen to. they listen to their pocket books
you know where i stand on this

In my humble opinion, Gaia simply did not have the resources to promote zOMG for what it really is... the best free online MMO anywhere. Maybe because it is somewhat detached from Gaia as a site be it storyline or game play. Maybe because the game has always been in development... a continual beta phase that keeps some from jumping on the bandwagon.

I am confident that once zOMG is allowed to stand up for itself against all competitors on the web then all will realize what we already know. There is no more enjoyable game play for free on the net and no better place to make gaming friends.

arisa_jem's Fangirl

Hitched Regular

7,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
pirhan
Fushigi_Ookami
PorceIain Doll
Eruravenne
Lanzer

I second this.

If they didn't worry about the bottom line there'd be no Gaia. No money = no Gaia.

You can kiss the money goodbye if you managed to piss people who spend money on this site and expect someone to listen to them.
Unhappy users= no money=no job for you.

Cyclops

15,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dear Lanzer,

Is there a possibility that Gaia can make liprings?
Also...was there ever a manga or mini comic that said who Peyo's father was?
Will there be more Valentines Day pictures? If so, new ones should include (suggesting) Zhivago, Vladimir, Von Helson Twins, Brenivin, Kanoko, and maybe Radiojack.
Maybe the Valentines day pictures from the NPCs can be updated?

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Good day Lanzer. 8D

For future shop updates, will there ever be any regular backpacks (as in school backpacks, vintage backpacks, etc.)? The shops seem to be lacking in those.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Anika Kaiya
I have one question. One simple, little question... two...actually, but they relate to eachother.

Did you all forget about The Faktori and when will it be updated with new furniture? It's been YEARS since the last update and quite frankly I'm disappointed it hasn't been. New wallpaper would be nice, as would bunkbeds and a bunch of other stuff. Plus make a new size of house to add more stuff!

So is it EVER going to be updated? or has it been shoved on the backburner, forever forgotten in the long list of other things to do? Poor robots in The Faktori...

This is part of their project to update the Homes feature.

However the mystery here is how soon will they start working on it. neutral
Juliet Ars DiCapulet
I have a question to ask, and I'm sure others have asked:

There have been hacks going on lately (I know I was one of the people hacked) and I was wondering if Gaia will help the people hacked. I ask because I was hacked over a month ago, and I never got help and was told by others who were hacked they got their items back from members of Gaia.

That's all and please quote for an answer. I've been pondering that so yeah.

Please quote for an answer so I can be sure to read.

Thank you!
~Juliet

Did you fill out the report a hacking form? If so, please wait and a moderator will get back to you. If you haven't - please do and a moderator will get back to you. xd
Hello Lanzer! How has it been since we last talked (NEVER! XD)?! Well...I got hacked on New Year's Day....(I think) and I filed a hacking report like....3 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten any response. I am really upset about this because I lost over 3 mil. Please help.
-I Pwned Yur Mom

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hey Lanzer, thanks for skipping me. I guess you are ok with 13 year old girls giving pictures of their chest to 38 year old guys.

Edit: Thank you for remembering to answer me. smile

Rich Risk-Taker

11,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
eYEeLLeLL
dragon craft
meow-meow-kitty69
Fushigi_Ookami
PorceIain Doll

I second this.

obviously 4th this.
you know where i stand on this

In my humble opinion, Gaia simply did not have the resources to promote zOMG for what it really is... the best free online MMO anywhere. Maybe because it is somewhat detached from Gaia as a site be it storyline or game play. Maybe because the game has always been in development... a continual beta phase that keeps some from jumping on the bandwagon.

I am confident that once zOMG is allowed to stand up for itself against all competitors on the web then all will realize what we already know. There is no more enjoyable game play for free on the net and no better place to make gaming friends.
its not free we had to buy stuff which we did and mavdoc still got laid off

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces