Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Meliori
Ayran Vesper
that is no problemo.

As mentioned above to your partner I'm looking for something specific and nonspecific at the same time : p

Let me know if thats possible and I do not mind on being on a wait list (just keep me updated heart )
Wonderful. Thank you. I'll be sure to keep you up to date.
Also, I did see you mention that to him. I'll contact you about getting more details as soon as I'm ready to move you up from the waitlist

Crawford J Pegasus
Thank you for the fun request!

Just kinda wish she were a bit more buff x3 A toned belly is a sexy belly o3o

Anxious Lunatic

herinbon
Popped in to say QUALITY TITLE YEAHHH
now back to DA2 myself
good luck on your own playthroughs! c:

Thanks! Good luck to you as well dramallama

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper
how would you guys tackle the guy in my request thread?

*link in my signature.*

I don't see any problems tackling it myself, personally. However, this would be the first time I ever really drew an athro, so I can't make any serious promises in regards to the accuracy of it. If you're alright with that, lemme know any details and we can sort it out from there.

>W< well all of the details of how much money I have and what my character's like is right in that thread. What kinda services are you offering atm? :/3 Like what do you charge and what not.

I would like him dressed up finally, but I have no idea how I'd want to dress him. He's the protagonist in my OC verse, but I want him to wear clothing that just screams him as a character and fits with his look as well. I always see him dressed up something similar to something of a final fantasy deisgn perhaps. Something that Tetsuya Nomura (click) would design.

>W< I'm not sure entirely how that would look so I'm going to give you artistic freedom on that. Also it would have to be as anthro as possible OWO.

If thats possible I do not mind giving more details on my character.

I can do sketches and line arts. I'm willing to do some forms of coloring, but I've never really touched it yet. So I'm just about clueless in regards to it, and it'll have to cost a lot more due to the extra work and not knowing my way around it. But mainly sketches and line arts for now. Prices arrrre, bribes. Haha. Since it's mostly new to me, are you OK with 3bil for a sketch or 5bil for line art unclothed? Clothes may bump it up to 5bil for a sketch and 8 for line art. If you're alright with those estimates. If so, I have 1 picture I'm working on right now, which is nearing completion, than one more, than finally I'll be able to start yours. I oughta be able to get it done in a couple days, give or take, and with any luck the first two might be done over tonight.

But yeah, if you're OK with those, just let me know.

I can do 20 bill quite easily for clothed sketches.

colouring is not necessary. ^w^
Just a good design of the clothing >W<

if thats okay with you yeah?

Anxious Lunatic

Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

*link in my signature.*

I don't see any problems tackling it myself, personally. However, this would be the first time I ever really drew an athro, so I can't make any serious promises in regards to the accuracy of it. If you're alright with that, lemme know any details and we can sort it out from there.

>W< well all of the details of how much money I have and what my character's like is right in that thread. What kinda services are you offering atm? :/3 Like what do you charge and what not.

I would like him dressed up finally, but I have no idea how I'd want to dress him. He's the protagonist in my OC verse, but I want him to wear clothing that just screams him as a character and fits with his look as well. I always see him dressed up something similar to something of a final fantasy deisgn perhaps. Something that Tetsuya Nomura (click) would design.

>W< I'm not sure entirely how that would look so I'm going to give you artistic freedom on that. Also it would have to be as anthro as possible OWO.

I can do sketches and line arts. I'm willing to do some forms of coloring, but I've never really touched it yet. So I'm just about clueless in regards to it, and it'll have to cost a lot more due to the extra work and not knowing my way around it. But mainly sketches and line arts for now. Prices arrrre, bribes. Haha. Since it's mostly new to me, are you OK with 3bil for a sketch or 5bil for line art unclothed? Clothes may bump it up to 5bil for a sketch and 8 for line art. If you're alright with those estimates. If so, I have 1 picture I'm working on right now, which is nearing completion, than one more, than finally I'll be able to start yours. I oughta be able to get it done in a couple days, give or take, and with any luck the first two might be done over tonight.

Sounds good to me. Thank you.

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Meliori
Ayran Vesper
AH : P

I'm on dragon age 2

Eeeurrrrh I played a female human warden warrior in the first game. : P

why'd you have to switch?
I'd bought Origins on the PS3 when it was on sale. And then I saw that Origins Ultimate Edition was on sale for even cheaper on PC!
And DA2 was only $10 for the PC version as opposed to $30-40 for PS3.
So basically I switched because I am greedy lol

Ohh, I'm playing female human warrior now.
Originally I was a dalish rogue, and it's making me sad because I can't open any of the chests this time around </3 At least not yet

I believe the 2 main cannons were dalish elves.
One where the dalish male makes morrigan romance someone in particular but I wont ruin it for you. But if you manage to figure it out, it will have rippling effects on the game heart

Indulgent Fatcat

Crawford J Pegasus
Oh! Of course!
I can fix that for you right after I've finished what I'm currently working on

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

*link in my signature.*

LET ME KNOW when you want me to start the trade :/3
And any other details and what not >W<
Thank youuuuu for beeeeeing very nice tonight heart

Indulgent Fatcat

Ayran Vesper
One where the dalish male makes morrigan romance someone in particular but I wont ruin it for you. But if you manage to figure it out, it will have rippling effects on the game heart
omg. Now I'm extremely curious

Anxious Lunatic

Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

Will do. I'll let you know as soon as I start working on it, than you can initialize the trade.

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Meliori
Ayran Vesper
omg. Now I'm extremely curious

yaaaasss

it makes things go a bit more smoothly, trust me. So try your best to manipulate the little fabrics and nuances in the way characters interact with each other and how you're interacting with them.

EDIT:
NOT just in the first game, in the next two as well

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

Will do. I'll let you know as soon as I start working on it, than you can initialize the trade.

okaaay xp

Indulgent Fatcat

Ayran Vesper
yaaaasss

it makes things go a bit more smoothly, trust me. So try your best to manipulate the little fabrics and nuances in the way characters interact with each other and how you're interacting with them.

EDIT:
Hmmmmm
Gimme a hint: is there a specific way I'm suppose to be manipulating things? o:

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Meliori
Ayran Vesper
yaaaasss

EDIT:
Hmmmmm
Gimme a hint: is there a specific way I'm suppose to be manipulating things? o:

alistar not being such a hard a**.
^___^ and a particular offer that morrigan is going to give you.

And no one dying.

Best hints I can give.

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Meliori
Crawford J Pegasus
Oh! Of course!
I can fix that for you right after I've finished what I'm currently working on

Oh, really? biggrin Cool!
More muscle is best muscle, after all o3o

Indulgent Fatcat

Ayran Vesper
alistar not being such a hard a**.
^___^ and a particular offer that morrigan is going to give you.

And no one dying.

Best hints I can give.
Oooooh, now I want to get through the games more than ever!
How's the second one going for you so far?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff