Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

Slight progress update. [x]

Clothes are next up surprised Are you OK with the body, head and hair designs?

Make him have more of a muzzle and it will look gollllldeeeen <3

I love how the legs are omg heart

Sweet haha. I was happy with how the legs came out as well. But I'll get the muzzle adjusted a bit than continue on with the clothing. Once I figure something out and get the sketch of the clothes done, I'll let you see it so you can decide any other changes/adjustments.

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Meliori
Thank you for finding that for me
I just want to do everything I can to make sure you're happy ^^'

omg you are so friggin' sweet. ; u ; Thank you! I'm always super happy when I get art though srsly, and your lineart is so crisp and clean and flowy, I love it~

Indulgent Fatcat

VoxAngeles
omg you are so friggin' sweet. ; u ; Thank you! I'm always super happy when I get art though srsly, and your lineart is so crisp and clean and flowy, I love it~
huuuu, thank you <3

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

Slight progress update. [x]

Clothes are next up surprised Are you OK with the body, head and hair designs?

Make him have more of a muzzle and it will look gollllldeeeen <3

I love how the legs are omg heart

Sweet haha. I was happy with how the legs came out as well. But I'll get the muzzle adjusted a bit than continue on with the clothing. Once I figure something out and get the sketch of the clothes done, I'll let you see it so you can decide any other changes/adjustments.

ALRIGHTy

imma be heading to bed, long day. >W< So I'll see in the morning yea? : 3
anyway, ni ni ^___^

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Psst.
Happy New Year.

...bump. o3o

Anxious Lunatic

Ayran Vesper

Sorry, hadn't gotten much done due to New Years and other stuff. But clothes are coming along and I have a few ideas. I'll do them regardless so you'll be able to gauge with your own eyes, but essentially he'll be wearing relatively baggy shorts that go down to just above his knees (To show the work put into his legs better xD), than he'll have loosely placed belts at his hips, than a band of belts around his waist for support and a bit of armor, while still having that cool, Final Fantasy-ish look. Than I plan to have him in one of those sorta old fashioned, low V-neck style puffy shirts (sorta) that may or may not have pieces of reinforced leather to work as a form of armor over it/on it. Than on his left arm he will have a form of either plate metal or more leather to protect his shoulder, upper arm and possibly down to his hands, though I'm still pondering it and it may only be a shoulder guard. Than his right hand will mostly be exposed, or I was also thinking of having the puffy shirt reach down to his wrist. That, or I was gonna have the puffy shirt end around the bicep, maybe either cut or tied in place, than have bangles and things on the rest of the arm.

Still pondering some ideas, but that's what sorta... "speaks" to me thus far.

Crawford J Pegasus

Happy New Years to you as well dramallama

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Undefined Shogun

ITS no prob bud. I was out and about as well doing random new years crap :"3 I hope all was well, sir.

that sounds like a really cool design. I like it. >W< espescially the V shape part.

I can't wait to seeeee it when its done and happy new year!

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Undefined Shogun
Crawford J Pegasus

Happy New Years to you as well dramallama

Aw yiss.
Here's to a good one o3o

Anxious Lunatic

Ayran Vesper

Clothing update. [x]

What do ya think? I also took the band from the reference that was on his thigh, and used it as the band to hold his shirt up, on his right arm. To sorta keep that implemented since I imagine it holds some significance to his character or design?

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

Clothing update. [x]

What do ya think? I also took the band from the reference that was on his thigh, and used it as the band to hold his shirt up, on his right arm. To sorta keep that implemented since I imagine it holds some significance to his character or design?

It does : P
A very close friend passed it on to him.
It wasn't any significance to the character who originally held it but when that character passed on Roark went ahead and took it off his corpse in the case if he ever lost his memories again, he'd have that as a tether. hopefully. LOL..

thats looking pretty cool so far OWO

Anxious Lunatic

Ayran Vesper

I was gonna make a few adjustments that as soon as I uploaded, realized needed changed. But other than that did you want anything else done before I do the line art and call it finished? Either way, I'll probably finish it off tonight. I'm running on empty as far as rest goes, probably gonna fall into bed shortly lol.

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

I was gonna make a few adjustments that as soon as I uploaded, realized needed changed. But other than that did you want anything else done before I do the line art and call it finished? Either way, I'll probably finish it off tonight. I'm running on empty as far as rest goes, probably gonna fall into bed shortly lol.

WHY HAVENT YOU TAKEN A NAP? *shoves you into bed.*

Good grief sir. ;w;

Well other than the muzzle it looks really good imo.
If the muzzle is giving you to much of a hard time let me know and I understand. >W<

Anxious Lunatic

Ayran Vesper

Lol

Oh I adjusted it, but didn't wanna go crazy with it. Did you want it protruding a lot, lot more? It'd be an easy fix.

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

Lol

Oh I adjusted it, but didn't wanna go crazy with it. Did you want it protruding a lot, lot more? It'd be an easy fix.

Yessss. >w< about as long as a fox or a wolf would have it.

Thank yooouooooororo.

Anxious Lunatic

Ayran Vesper

[x] All done! Hope it meets expectations!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff