Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Fatcat

Now all that's left are the tattoos on her face and the fancy schmancy dragon staff

Indulgent Fatcat

A dragon staff is unsurprisingly difficult to draw

Indulgent Fatcat

KindofLame's Princess

Familiar Conventioneer

Doop!

A bump for you~

Indulgent Fatcat

14Mushrooms
Thank you <3
I hope the rest of your day is wonderful

Indulgent Fatcat

Words are failing me so I'm just going to straight out bump here
*bump*

Anxious Lunatic

Anxious Lunatic

Crawford J Pegasus
Name: Crawford J. Pegasus
Offer: Is one billion still a good offer? .-.

User Image

Sorry! Just woke from my... hibernation. Were you interested in commissioning the both of us for the same character or just one of us?

Edited for typos. Yay.

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Undefined Shogun
Crawford J Pegasus

User Image

Sorry! Just woke from my... hibernation. Were you interested in commissioning the both of us for the same character or just one of us?

Edited for typos. Yay.
If you're interested, I'm interested biggrin

Anxious Lunatic

Crawford J Pegasus
Undefined Shogun
Crawford J Pegasus

User Image

Edited for typos. Yay.

Alrighty. Did you have any character preferences exactly? (It'd help me a lot so I don't need to pick and choose xD) Along with any additional details would be helpful so I know what you want exactly/ I have no issues drawing muscle on characters, so that won't really be an issue for me.

Also how much did you want to pay?

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Undefined Shogun
Crawford J Pegasus
Undefined Shogun
Crawford J Pegasus

User Image

Edited for typos. Yay.

Alrighty. Did you have any character preferences exactly? (It'd help me a lot so I don't need to pick and choose xD) Along with any additional details would be helpful so I know what you want exactly/ I have no issues drawing muscle on characters, so that won't really be an issue for me.

Uh.
Uhhhhhh
*panics* Same as above o.o;; Generic muscular Super Saiyan girl of whatever level you choose and also two billion gold!

Anxious Lunatic

Crawford J Pegasus
Undefined Shogun
Crawford J Pegasus
Undefined Shogun
Crawford J Pegasus

User Image

Edited for typos. Yay.

Uh.
Uhhhhhh
*panics* Same as above o.o;; Generic muscular Super Saiyan girl of whatever level you choose and also two billion gold!

Alright lol. I accept. I'll see what I can come up with. I'm working on a picture currently, but yours will be next in line for me to do.

Indulgent Fatcat

Time to play Dragon Age before finishing up commissions!
Aw yiss

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Undefined Shogun
Crawford J Pegasus
Undefined Shogun
Crawford J Pegasus
Undefined Shogun
Crawford J Pegasus

User Image

Edited for typos. Yay.

Uh.
Uhhhhhh

Alright lol. I accept. I'll see what I can come up with. I'm working on a picture currently, but yours will be next in line for me to do.
Alright! biggrin I'll start the trade.

Indulgent Fatcat

Andddd, back to work on commissions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out