Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Fatcat

Fusselkeks
Ayran Vesper
Hallo! Sorry for not saying anything for literal months. I could give you all sorts of reasons for it, but at this point I doubt it really matters... I'm just going to move on to the information about your art.

Bottom line: the finished products are lost so I have to start over... again.
However! Good news for Fusselkeks: Shogun was generous enough to do an anatomy sketch of yours so he's gotten most of the hard work on it out of the way for me. And Ayran: I'll be able to salvage the last WIP I'd sent you, so... I believe most of the difficult stuff is done on yours as well.

Now I do have 3 jobs so I'm... pretty busy. It'll definitely take more than a couple days to get these finished for you, but my plan is to quote you with WIPs on your art every night to, essentially, force me to work and get it done. Though, if you don't like this plan, just let me know and we can work something else out.

But here is Fussel's first night's WIP: [x]
and Ayran's: [x] (it took a long time to find it in the billions of pages on this thread so that is literally the progress I made on it tonight; finding it xD)

On a final note, it would be ridiculous of me to charge you for a service that has taken so long
I'm going to go ahead and cancel the trades you have pending with me

Astral Nymph

20,190 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Party Member 100
Meliori

Thank you for the update (and Shogun for helping you out). I'm a patient person so take your time and my money. I just hope you're fine and don't stress yourself 3nodding

Indulgent Fatcat

Fusselkeks
Thank you for being so patient! I really appreciate it

Anxious Lunatic

Meli's the best d:

Indulgent Fatcat

Fusselkeks
Ayran Vesper

7/31's Updates! Not a huge amount of progress, but we're getting there
Ayran
Fussel

Astral Nymph

20,190 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Party Member 100
Meliori
Aw well, I'm a sucker for great art and willing to wait forever for it xP

Anxious Lunatic

Doesn't get better than Miss Meli ;D

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Meliori
Fusselkeks
Ayran Vesper
Hallo! Sorry for not saying anything for literal months. I could give you all sorts of reasons for it, but at this point I doubt it really matters... I'm just going to move on to the information about your art.

Bottom line: the finished products are lost so I have to start over... again.
However! Good news for Fusselkeks: Shogun was generous enough to do an anatomy sketch of yours so he's gotten most of the hard work on it out of the way for me. And Ayran: I'll be able to salvage the last WIP I'd sent you, so... I believe most of the difficult stuff is done on yours as well.

Now I do have 3 jobs so I'm... pretty busy. It'll definitely take more than a couple days to get these finished for you, but my plan is to quote you with WIPs on your art every night to, essentially, force me to work and get it done. Though, if you don't like this plan, just let me know and we can work something else out.

But here is Fussel's first night's WIP: [x]
and Ayran's: [x] (it took a long time to find it in the billions of pages on this thread so that is literally the progress I made on it tonight; finding it xD)

On a final note, it would be ridiculous of me to charge you for a service that has taken so long
I'm going to go ahead and cancel the trades you have pending with me

Thank you for the update and thank you for still going through with this drawing.

I'm happy to know you're okay and no need for sorries hahah. ^^''

Indulgent Fatcat

Fusselkeks
Ayran Vesper

8/1's Updates! I used the wrong pen size on Fussel's. I'm so mad lol
Ayran
Fussel

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Meliori
Fusselkeks
Ayran Vesper

8/1's Updates! I used the wrong pen size on Fussel's. I'm so mad lol
Ayran
Fussel

its coming along nicely OWO I love the clothing so far omg...

TWT

Indulgent Fatcat

Fusselkeks
Ayran Vesper

I went a whole 2 days being responsible... rofl
Sorry guys. Work's been crazy

Fussel's will be finished tomorrow night. Hands, clean up, and flats were tonight's progress
And Ayran will continue to be updated nightly because apparently when I'm tired animal anatomy is just completely beyond me. But anyway, tonight's progress was: sleeves. I'm glad you like the clothes and thank you for being so patient with me! I shoulda said that sooner

I'm sorry there's no pictures. I'm too tired to wait for them to upload. Gonna crash as soon as I click submit I think. Sorry, Sorry

Astral Nymph

20,190 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Party Member 100
Meliori

Sleep well and don't overwork yourself

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Meliori
Fusselkeks
Ayran Vesper

I went a whole 2 days being responsible... rofl
Sorry guys. Work's been crazy

Fussel's will be finished tomorrow night. Hands, clean up, and flats were tonight's progress
And Ayran will continue to be updated nightly because apparently when I'm tired animal anatomy is just completely beyond me. But anyway, tonight's progress was: sleeves. I'm glad you like the clothes and thank you for being so patient with me! I shoulda said that sooner

I'm sorry there's no pictures. I'm too tired to wait for them to upload. Gonna crash as soon as I click submit I think. Sorry, Sorry

dont worry about it, Meliori.
Don't overwork yourself >W<
Get some rest.

Indulgent Fatcat

Fusselkeks
Sleep well and don't overwork yourself
I took your advice xD
[ lines ] // [ color ]

Astral Nymph

20,190 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500