Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

Artistic Wizard

As always,you are fast. XD
I'm going to steal some of your free time. emotion_awesome Be careful of the invisible ninja that---Carp.

Jolly Swapper

9,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
i wanna order art from Seryiena!
i'll fill up the form a little bit later, just notifying early blaugh

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

darkraven120

I like your avi~ Simple yet a badass one. 8D

XonyMudd

-heart attack- Sweet Llama.Thank you----------!!!! о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Aah,I'm happy;that's really kind of you to draw me...even with that shirt that yes,I have problem doing it as well.I did it once before though,but that was when I have no idea what that item is. XD XD Don't worry about it.The most important thing is to have fun when drawing,yes? X3
And Manga Studio...don't lit it up,send it to me.Me gusta that program~ 8D But I haven't pass in using Photoshop so getting one might not be a good idea... emotion_awesome
Again,don't worry much about it.There's always first for everything,and there's always room for improvement,no? X"3

I'm going to save it in my collection~ Not many are fond doing black and white avi....I'm really lucky.Huhu.Thank you again~! X3

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

Vanna1994

Erh,I...I don't know.To be honest I don't really mind about the payment;the stuffs I'll be doing is what important since I want to have as much fun as I can by drawing.....because that's practically what I do when I'm bored(not a fan of television and shopping XD).I'm a terrible pricer as well thus the 'you decide' kind of payment. emotion_awesome

Blessed Genius

Seryiena
Phantom Fist

Hello!Sorry for bothering you-since it's been a while,you might not remember me XD-.I just want to say that I move to this joint shop since Panda Cafe is closed.There's more artists here;do look around! biggrin

Gah.I'm finally able to put up this message.I'm pretty sure I missed some people though...Forgive me... gonk

Draw this avi half body colored? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

XonyMudd

Ah,sexy Yukio is sexy~ <3 incaseyoucanttellhesmyfaveinanehuhu
Do a normal half-body sounds good to you?And what type of Pokemon is C-no,nevermind.Pardon me.It's been a while since I get up and train Pokemon so my knowledge in the breed is kin-seriously rusty. OTL

Stravvberry-chan

Why?Why did you have to throw yanderes at me? gonk
Bust normal or bust chibi? 83 andilikehowyouraviisgivingahuehuelookXD

sticky_bun_central

For unknown reasons I laughed at that 'you can use your dramatic black/red color scheme'. XD I can do it in pink if you want. =3 Oh.And will it be chibi or normal half body?

Angelic Spirit

Seryiena
OK.Now to browse the thread...and my notifications.. X"D

You have quite a long line of orders Sery :3

And LOL. I am only fast when I'm in "the zone" and I was "in the zone" just a while ago. xd It's a very rare moment for me xd

Handsome Sex Symbol

Seryiena

I remember you : D ! Really love your art > _ < Ill wait til your not full : D gonna go ahead and post this though

Reference :
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Seryiena

hehe, thank you heart
the thief *arms*, optical eyes, facial hair, and ears were donated to me thru my questing thread. Artistic Wizard gave me the eyes heart
sticky_bun_central

Quote:
For unknown reasons I laughed at that 'you can use your dramatic black/red color scheme'. XD I can do it in pink if you want. =3 Oh.And will it be chibi or normal half body?

Normal half body, please. c:
I just love your style! <3
And okay, that sounds great with the colors~

Angelic Spirit

darkraven120

hehe, thank you heart
the thief *arms*, optical eyes, facial hair, and ears were donated to me thru my questing thread. Artistic Wizard gave me the eyes heart

I KNOWWW.. I'm so awesome right? xd

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Artistic Wizard
darkraven120

hehe, thank you heart

you are, im ur number 1 stalker fan heart
i stalk your charity, skype, and art thread rofl

Angelic Spirit

darkraven120
Artistic Wizard
darkraven120

hehe, thank you heart

Yes, and thats why you are awesome too, biased stalker fellow rofl rofl rofl

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Artistic Wizard
darkraven120
Artistic Wizard
darkraven120

hehe, thank you heart

Yes, and thats why you are awesome too, biased stalker fellow rofl rofl rofl

why do u and majerle say im biased..... im not stare
Hiro Minosh
Seryiena
Lady Sindara
Pengiipop
Setsunasa
darkraven120

Hey guys, I'd like you to meet darkraven120, he's a good friend of mine and he's staying with us as a gues artist. He does portraits and will eventually * hopefully* will be doing anime again soon. LOL. Welcome him!

And, go ahead and bump/chat like crazy so we can attract more people there are a lot of us who have open slots smile

I'm thinking of giving some freebie headshots, let me know if anyone else is interested in giving freebies.

So far so good! Yay for customers!

-Artistic Wizard smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas