• The Wolf Within 100
Artistic Wizard
darkraven120
Artistic Wizard
darkraven120
bunps like a ninja ninja
You're the first bumper on page 5 smile You win 10k smile

gotta love free money haha
came in to check how shop was going, and was like wow only a few bumps away, might as well haha

You're 10k closer to your dream avi, only 200+MIL left stressed

haha not really that 10k is for the xmas raffles if i ever finish theses raffles sweatdrop
yes i keep my funds seprate, donations on one, funds for raffles,contests,items on another, that way no one gets offended heart

Invisible Pawn

Seryiena

Shame on me but...on a whim...well...it's crap but still....

User Image

I really liked your avi, so I thought I'd try drawing it. I couldn't really figure out how to do the clothes, so I just did a shirt with a sort of ascot that complimented the hat. I had soooooo much trouble with it I almost wanted to chuck my Manga Studio program out the door, stomp on it, light it on fire, then drown it in a lake, or a puddle since that would be more convenient. I also wanted to try to do something I suck at and don't normally do, so a forward facing up shot. I suck at shading sorry. I was wanting the light to come from above...anyway, I'll shut up now and yeah...shutting up.

Angelic Spirit

XonyMudd
Seryiena

Shame on me but...on a whim...well...it's crap but still....

User Image

I really liked your avi, so I thought I'd try drawing it. I couldn't really figure out how to do the clothes, so I just did a shirt with a sort of ascot that complimented the hat. I had soooooo much trouble with it I almost wanted to chuck my Manga Studio program out the door, stomp on it, light it on fire, then drown it in a lake, or a puddle since that would be more convenient. I also wanted to try to do something I suck at and don't normally do, so a forward facing up shot. I suck at shading sorry. I was wanting the light to come from above...anyway, I'll shut up now and yeah...shutting up.

Dude it's awesome! I love the shading you did with the hair + details on the scarf smile

And wow, I is jealous that you have a Manga Studio emo

Keep drawing! I know you can be better! 3nodding

Dapper Cleric

SEND ME TO THE TIME MACHINE! I'D LIKE SOME ART!
Seryiena

Username: Ohrion

Type of art: However much of him you feel like drawing ( ≥ w ≤)~~♥ I really love how you mixed the textures in the first sample though! (so like if you would be up for doing that kinda thing I wouldn't hate it ♥♥♥)

Colored: Yes/No as much as you would like~ (though if it wouldn't be too much to ask would you be to not have him just floating in space? could even be filled with textures or something. ♥ Can you tell I really liked the first sample picture haha)

Reference/Link/Tektek: Version of my character I would like drawn~♥ All other past drawings of Allen. also has his bio and junk

Other: You can have fun with him. Allen is a pretty unstable character in that he can be pretty much anything. (and he can be surrounded in as much or as little gore as you feel like~)

Offer: I only have 500K on me at the moment, but depending on how some stuff goes, I might be able to get a little bit more gold. If it isn't enough I would be able to draw you something as well to cover what I don't have in gold.

Angelic Spirit

Hi! I just want to let you know that I moved to this joint Art shop since the other one (Panda Trio Cafe) closed down smile

I'll still be doing your commissions of course. I'll be quoting you from here on out smile

This Kitten Bites

UrSweetieBear_x

Crimson Carmen

Angelic Spirit

Insanity on a Leash

Is her skin tone better? whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelic Spirit

This Kitten Bites

How does these drafts look for you?

Angelic Spirit

Insanity on a Leash

Here's Adeline, how does this draft look for you?

Angelic Spirit

UrSweetieBear_x

How does this draft look for you?

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

I'm finally home... OTL

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

Phantom Fist

My Heart Is For The Birds

Furaingu66

zoe_storm

linnsanity

Lady Killer Gakupo

casscatx

Hello!Sorry for bothering you-since it's been a while,you might not remember me XD-.I just want to say that I move to this joint shop since Panda Cafe is closed.There's more artists here;do look around! biggrin

Gah.I'm finally able to put up this message.I'm pretty sure I missed some people though...Forgive me... gonk

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

OK.Now to browse the thread...and my notifications.. X"D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out