Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
sam-panda32412
Will you do a group of three and a creepy cat for 400k? I actually want to do a group of 8 for 800k but lotta people wont do it ='( it's art work that I want of the characters in my book im currently writing

I can see why, groups would be a pain (I can barley manage to people in a drawing most of the time ^.^')
Good luck finding an artist to do so though! ^.^

Invisible Pawn

Artistic Wizard
Dude it's awesome! I love the shading you did with the hair + details on the scarf smile

And wow, I is jealous that you have a Manga Studio emo

Keep drawing! I know you can be better! 3nodding

Thanks x3 well, I suppose its my best shading job I've done since I was trying to implement what I've been learning about shading, but I still have quite the ways to go. I hated how wonky it got when it would select everything visible instead of everything visible on the SELECTED layers, so I screwed up on the scarf, lost the lineart for it by somehow coloring over it with a color practically if not exactly identical to the scarf color and had to redo it and I was able to figure out and so there may still be a bit of color outside the lines as a result XD

Mine is outdated now. It's Debut 4.0, but I got it for like 25 bucks a year or two ago when it was on sale on Amazon, so I basically got it for about half the price. I could always update it to the new version by paying that same amount if the promotion on the official site is still going, but I'd rather not. I hardly use this as it is XD

Thanks! This is loads better than tracing pics of Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask off the tv XD seriously, that's what I used to do and that's when I seriously started to draw, to really draw. Of course when I got to high school I was a wee bit more of a writer, so it seems that my writing and drawing don't always like to coexist, buuuuuut for my stories, I absolutely LOVE to draw my characters and sometimes I really have to draw them so I know how on earth to write and describe them XD

Seryiena

-heart attack- Sweet Llama.Thank you----------!!!! о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Aah,I'm happy;that's really kind of you to draw me...even with that shirt that yes,I have problem doing it as well.I did it once before though,but that was when I have no idea what that item is. XD XD Don't worry about it.The most important thing is to have fun when drawing,yes? X3
And Manga Studio...don't lit it up,send it to me.Me gusta that program~ 8D But I haven't pass in using Photoshop so getting one might not be a good idea... emotion_awesome
Again,don't worry much about it.There's always first for everything,and there's always room for improvement,no? X"3

I'm going to save it in my collection~ Not many are fond doing black and white avi....I'm really lucky.Huhu.Thank you again~! X3

Ah,sexy Yukio is sexy~ <3 incaseyoucanttellhesmyfaveinanehuhu
Do a normal half-body sounds good to you?And what type of Pokemon is C-no,nevermind.Pardon me.It's been a while since I get up and train Pokemon so my knowledge in the breed is kin-seriously rusty. OTL

You're very welcome! I just HAD to draw you, your avi rocked, and I looooooooved the hat <3

I could have tried to look it up, but I was lazy and the artistic muse was telling me to get to work even though I wanted to tell her STFU xD I will call her Baku, since she appeared when I after I was attempting to draw art (which I eventually successfully did using Manga Studio) of an artist's OC whose species is baku. Baku must be scaring my writing muse away...then again, that one's been MIA for months to be honest XD

Yup, although I sometimes wonder, around 5 ish in the morning, am I really having fun or am I simply being a slave to rampant creativity XD excuse me wordiness, I'm in Doctor mode, well as Doctor mode as I can get since I've just finished watching a little Timey Wimey Special *wink**wink*

^ If you see up there in my reply to Artistic Wizard, I lucked out on that and got it on sale, though sadly, until this year, I hardly got any use out of it. Oh when I first went to college I got very used to Photoshop and it was sooooooo hard to live without it. Gimp became my program and choice and got so used to it that when I went back to finish my bachelor's, I had to relearn Photoshop xD Gimp's great, pretty much does everything Photoshop can do, but for some reason most of my friends can't get Gimp to work for them :c SAI is fantastique for selections and changing the color of parts of images.

Anyway, thanks x3 Black and white isn't so hard to do, I think people just don't like the monotone or they only think in terms of black and white. There are different tints of black and different shades of white. One can say that black is merely a shade of gray and white is a tint of gray. It isn't that difficult to create the illusion of black with an almost black color, and if black lineart looks funny with a black color job, then, if the background had color, use white, or, just use a dark gray. It really isn't that much of a bother.

Oh ho ho! I've soooooo gotta check that series out, and he would definitely be the reason for me to do so. He was one of the characters featured at the last Ask An Anime Character Panel I went to back in September.

Half body sounds goodie-o to me <3 oh no worries, Meowstic is one of the newest Pokemon. I don't even have X or Y yet, but I stumbled upon that pokemon and he looked so cool (well, she looks cool too, but the male version looks better) and since I'm a sucker for most cat-like pokes (gah Purugly is hideous!) soooooo yup XD and since the male version is more defensive and support, that seemed to fit Clark perfectly. If it helps, just think of him as a blue furred two tailed bakeneko. Man, I'm sooooooo far behind series wise in Pokemon...I really do give up, and if I get X or Y, those will be the last games I will buy. I don't even have a 3ds for crying out loud. I've gone back to playing SoulSilver, my luck in shinies has been shot ever since Diamond when my bro stole all my shinies and put them on his Pearl game I gave him (EXCEPT FOR MY SHINY PONYTA, my prized shiny) and I never found anything other than the case sooooooo only shinies I've gotten since then were either gifted to me from a friend (same friend every time too XD she's got the shiny touch it seems) or in game story shiny aka the Red Gyrados from Lake Rage. But now I'm ranting. First Internet Shys, and now text dia...I'll not finish that word XD

Alrighty, I'll send you a trade for 200k, but that will be going up of course. Tipping is mandatory for me. I even had a crappy sig made for me way back and I tipped that even though I wasn't entirely happy, but it was a very cheap sig, maybe not for me at the time since dropping a thousand or two gold was a hefty bit, but yah, I'll be shutting up now XD

And glad you enjoyed the art! If I ever redo it, I'll be sure to let you know. Gotta finish the other arts I'm doing before I dare redraw anything XD

Devoted Lover

12,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
ѕιηηу ѕαуѕ
———————————————————————————————————

Bump

Devoted Lover

12,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
ѕιηηу ѕαуѕ

Bump

Devoted Lover

12,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
ѕιηηу ѕαуѕ

Bump

Devoted Lover

12,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
ѕιηηу ѕαуѕ

Bump

Inquisitive Ally

Carlos The Scientist

Sure! I have 2 commissions ahead of you, but I'll do yours as well :]
Just send over the first part of the trade whenever ready! :3

Blessed Genius

SEND ME TO THE TIME MACHINE! I'D LIKE SOME ART!
sEtsunasa

Username: phantom fist
Type of art: half body
Colored: Yes
Reference/Link/Tektek:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: draw with grin
Offer: 250k?

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

Lady Sindara

Oh.It's rare to catch you online these days,Sindara. ^^
How's your health?

Big Risk-Taker

Seryiena
Lady Sindara

Oh.It's rare to catch you online these days,Sindara. ^^
How's your health?

Not doing all that well, to be honest. :

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

Lady Sindara

Ergh.
...B-but surely it'll be better after resting and some medicine? >.<;

Big Risk-Taker

Seryiena
Lady Sindara

Ergh.
...B-but surely it'll be better after resting and some medicine? >.<;

It's been three weeks, two doctors, one hospital visit, and 3 blood tests later and they still don't know what's going on. And that was lemme count... 7 different medicines.

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

Lady Sindara

Sweet Llama.I...don't know what to say... gonk
But that sure is weird...not knowing what's going on,I mean... =/

Dedicated Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
darkraven120

haha we are old, we are mid 20's
ive never had two jobs but i did work full time 3:30pm-2am then school from 8am-3pm
and i would use the 6hrs off after work to do homework, so id get 1hr of sleep a day for 4yrs.... idk how i did it

No we aren't not o__O
Old is 60+... we're mid 20's but if you think about how long we still have left to live.. we're still at the beginning of our lives. We're young xD
And wow, impressive. But I'm still guessing you didn't have school 7 days a week so at least you could sleep more Saturday-sunday right?

Shirtless Smoker

SEND ME TO THE TIME MACHINE! I'D LIKE SOME ART!
Seryiena

Username:
Type of art: half body
Colored: Yes
Reference/Link/Tektek: click
Other: He has stubble on his face, tektek wouldn't show up
Offer: 500k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash