Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Risk-Taker

Seryiena
Lady Sindara

Sweet Llama.I...don't know what to say... gonk
But that sure is weird...not knowing what's going on,I mean... =/

It's very frustrating. I mean, I don't even really know what to do except sit around and stare at a wall. I try to live my normal day to day life, but it's hard.

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Hiro Minosh
darkraven120

haha we are old, we are mid 20's
ive never had two jobs but i did work full time 3:30pm-2am then school from 8am-3pm
and i would use the 6hrs off after work to do homework, so id get 1hr of sleep a day for 4yrs.... idk how i did it

No we aren't not o__O
Old is 60+... we're mid 20's but if you think about how long we still have left to live.. we're still at the beginning of our lives. We're young xD
And wow, impressive. But I'm still guessing you didn't have school 7 days a week so at least you could sleep more Saturday-sunday right?

well with how bad personal health for most people are, aka being over weight, not eating right, not working out *i smoke* and with not being able to ge health insurance due to the new laws and prices, it lowers how long people can live, the avrage age for males today is between 46-56. we if i base it off the lowest age im over halfway done with life, sorry i like random facts and always think about the worse, that way im not surprised, and im happier if a better option happens haha
well only like once every 2 months id get a day off. the restruant was closed on sundays but i still had to go in and prep for monday, and id be there half the time by myself, and on saturdays i would work the lunch shift *8am-3pm* then turn around and work the dinner shift *3:30pm-2am* was crazy
hows your day going?
Seryiena

Would you like me to send the trade now :3? So you can accept once you're done?

Angelic Spirit

sam-panda32412
Will you do a group of three and a creepy cat for 400k? I actually want to do a group of 8 for 800k but lotta people wont do it ='( it's art work that I want of the characters in my book im currently writing

Hi sweetie, you need to quote which artist your are referring to, otherwise, you won't get a reply to your question sweatdrop

Angelic Spirit

Setsunasa

Hey Setsu smile Let me know if you need your slots to be updated/closed/etc on the first page so we can keep it updated smile How's the commissions coming along?

Angelic Spirit

Lady Sindara

It's very frustrating. I mean, I don't even really know what to do except sit around and stare at a wall. I try to live my normal day to day life, but it's hard.

*hugs*

What do you feel? Any signs or symptoms that you're ill? Miss you Sin. Hope they get to know what's wrong.

Handsome Sex Symbol

Oh Man > _ < I really want all of your arts, so I am giving it a shot.

SEND ME TO THE TIME MACHINE! I'D LIKE SOME ART!
Hiro Minosh

Username: Lady Killer Gakupo
Type of art: fullbody
Colored: Yes
Reference/Link/Tektek: Reference :
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Other: Make the Hair as long as you can : D
Offer:
1m

Pengiipop

Other: You can make him girly if you like o 3o
Offer:
1m

Setsunasa

Type of art: half body

Other: Make him lovable xD !
Offer:
1m

darkraven120

Colored: Yes, if you can > _ <
Reference/Link/Tektek:

Other: Make him sexy o -o
Offer:
1m

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Lady Killer Gakupo

i would love to attempt it, but i wouldnt do him justice, plus itd be black and white if i did try
im gonna say no right now, and ill attempt a doodle *this coming weekend* so u can see if u still want me to attempt it.
i do want to thank you for your offer, and i know someone will draw them for you, they are all amazing artists, and if i was rich id auto slot them all xp
hope u have a great day, and once again thank you for your offer heart
*does happy dance* first offer heart

Angelic Spirit

Vanna1994
sam-panda32412
Will you do a group of three and a creepy cat for 400k? I actually want to do a group of 8 for 800k but lotta people wont do it ='( it's art work that I want of the characters in my book im currently writing

I can see why, groups would be a pain (I can barley manage to people in a drawing most of the time ^.^')
Good luck finding an artist to do so though! ^.^

Hi you're the first on the 10th page and won yourself 20k! *sending trade*

Congratulations!

Handsome Sex Symbol

darkraven120
Lady Killer Gakupo

i would love to attempt it, but i wouldnt do him justice, plus itd be black and white if i did try
im gonna say no right now, and ill attempt a doodle *this coming weekend* so u can see if u still want me to attempt it.
i do want to thank you for your offer, and i know someone will draw them for you, they are all amazing artists, and if i was rich id auto slot them all xp

I wouldn't mind if it was black and white, and ill wait to see the doodle.. Also NP for the first offer xD Glad I can make someone happy

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Lady Killer Gakupo
darkraven120
Lady Killer Gakupo

I wouldn't mind if it was black and white, and ill wait to see the doodle.. Also NP for the first offer xD Glad I can make someone happy

im mainly saying no cuz i hurt my wrist and waiting to get bases made for reference, never been good at oc, im great at drawing something i can see
hopefully youll like the doodle
thanks again.

Inquisitive Ally

Artistic Wizard
Setsunasa

Hey Setsu smile Let me know if you need your slots to be updated/closed/etc on the first page so we can keep it updated smile How's the commissions coming along?

Eek hard to respond from my phone! But the commissions are going great - really busy! I've decided to go for my dream and save up for saint ciel agape! So ill take on any commission so long as they can wait smile

Hope you're doing well!

Inquisitive Ally

Lady Killer Gakupo
Oh Man > _ < I really want all of your arts, so I am giving it a shot.

Hiro Minosh

Other: Make the Hair as long as you can : D
Offer:
1m

Pengiipop

Other: You can make him girly if you like o 3o
Offer:
1m

Setsunasa

Other: Make him lovable xD !
Offer:
1m

darkraven120

Colored: Yes, if you can > _ <
Reference/Link/Tektek:

Other: Make him sexy o -o
Offer:
1m

Sorry for a messy post, responding from phone! But yes ill take on your commission smile I have three ahead to do though - with work, I think I can finish by the latest Friday!

Dedicated Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lady Killer Gakupo

I accept your order. Feel free to send me a trade and I'll start working on it right away emotion_bigheart
**and if you could lable the trade with the page, it would help me out a lot to keep track.

Dedicated Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
darkraven120
well with how bad personal health for most people are, aka being over weight, not eating right, not working out *i smoke* and with not being able to ge health insurance due to the new laws and prices, it lowers how long people can live, the avrage age for males today is between 46-56. we if i base it off the lowest age im over halfway done with life, sorry i like random facts and always think about the worse, that way im not surprised, and im happier if a better option happens haha
well only like once every 2 months id get a day off. the restruant was closed on sundays but i still had to go in and prep for monday, and id be there half the time by myself, and on saturdays i would work the lunch shift *8am-3pm* then turn around and work the dinner shift *3:30pm-2am* was crazy
hows your day going?

Oh lool. I don't wanna think like that cos then I'd just be depressed all the time. I'm a positive thinking kind of person. Always see the good in things, for most part of course. And in people I try to see the good first, cos it's what I want to see. But in some, good doesn't exist.. sadly.
And yeah, you must have some super energy your body runs on to be able to live like that. I wouldn't. I love sleep to much and I'd have passed out if I'd tried to go on like that for longer than 3 days...
My days is going along good. Got home from my parents house not to long ago. So now I'm just chilling and will start on some art very soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff