<< < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 118 119 120 > >> »|

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
*Wiggles around in le thread*
You can actually kill stuff when sneaking in Skyrim?

Always found the melee combat to be complete garbage in the Elder Scrolls games.

Devoted Hunter

Little Pillow Biter

Yes! You can. Well, it's easier with a bow, but you can do it with a dagger too and sometimes you'll get perfect kills.

I don't usually use anything other than my bow and my Mehrunes Razor. Everyone asks me why I always use that dagger instead of a sword. XD But it has a chance of instant killing, and I like that.
The New Headmistress
Ah. I got side tracked when I was playing Skyrim, got out into the world, fond the gold claw then wandered around found giants, died a couple times then got really annoyed because all I had was a dinky little sword and shield and killing stuff was comparable to chopping down a redwood with a spoon.

Tried using a dagger and snkeaing, but every time I got close to one person they'd either stop and turn right around or some other random npc/monster saw me then told five of their friends to jump on me.
sad

Devoted Hunter

Little Pillow Biter

It was like that with me too. Then I did the quests to join the thieves guild and my sneak shot straight up because you had to do that just about the entire time. It just takes a lot of practice and leveling to get a perfect sneak kill.
The New Headmistress
Hmm, will probably dust off the game then, start fresh and actually do something besides wander aimlessly.

>.<

Devoted Hunter

Little Pillow Biter

I do a lot of quests and try not to wander. Not until I'm the highest level, at least.
I hope you do give it another chance, it's really fun. [:
The New Headmistress
Looking for the disk right now, closet is a mess and one of the shelves has fallen down so it's just a big ol' pile of movies and games.

Can you still do the stuff where you craft obscenely ridiculous gear by making potions to boost your potion skill then making a better potion crafting potion while that buff is active and so on so you until some stupid high where you can make potions that give something like a 1000% boost to one skill?

Devoted Hunter

Little Pillow Biter

I'm not sure, really. I'm not an alchemy kinda person. My strengths in the game are in my combat and stealth. However, when my cousin gets home I can ask him.
The New Headmistress
Neat.

Time to go sit through the long wagon ride.

>.<

Devoted Hunter

I hate that stupid wagon ride.
Tofusaur
Username: Militaria
Artist: Tofusaur
Style: Style 1
Specific: Waist Up Couple, CG colour
What: Redirecting you my photobucket Acc, click on the thumbnails for full image
Unforgiven
Muffz
Price Total: 500k
Notes: I would like one WIP [whatever stage] if that's alright with you. I respond quick so I wouldn't leave you waiting cool
The New Headmistress
>.<

So turns out I'm too indecisive to pick a race.
xp

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items