+ 0.31645569620253 31.6% [ 25 ]
Hello! 0.68354430379747 68.4% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 118 119 120 > >> »|

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

The New Headmistress
ExcessivelyTimewise

Don't be sorry. x3 I can't wait to see Randal and Pleasant.
Howe and Martin too. x3
True, it's one of those 'either way you win' sort of things.

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Username: ExcessivelyTimewise
Artist: Boburto
Style: 1
Specific: waist up, two-character, eyecolor(s)?
What: Randal and Pleasant
[x] [x] [x] Your Sweatervest Eager was so damn cute and Tofu's drawing is the only picture of Pleasant where he's not snarling or looking dopey.
Price Total: 200k
Notes: We've touched on their relationship and I'll expand upon it to help even more:
Pleasant idolizes/is attracted to Randal, just as Specter mentioned. Although it's never really acted on account of his tendency to keep things nondescript regarding his preferences; he's got all these personal rules and professionalism keeping him in line.
On that note, their relationship is a little more professional than the one between Randal and Martin; Randal still demonstrates the same amount of affection for Pleasant as he does Martin, however. (Ie. When Pleasant's shoulder was badly injured, Randal compulsively re-buttoned part of his shirt and did his tie for him, straight-faced like it was nothing just so Pleasant could go on looking sharp and official.)
As for how they're interacting, it's up to you or you could even sketch out the aforementioned event if you'd like.

Ooo Accepted...yes I might just draw that exact scene...if I am able to pull it off~

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto

whee

Everyone says that though...o:

Form's filled out. I hope it's not too dorky.

But I am, even if a lot of the refs for the Volare! characters requested thusfar were my works. sweatdrop

Hehe not at all! I look forward to doing it 8D

I thought as much! and might I add I love you're style ugh...You're able to convey so much emotion/expression and movement through it....do you have an art shop...?

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Username: ExcessivelyTimewise
Artist: Boburto
Style: 1
Specific: waist up, two-character, eyecolor(s)?
What: Randal and Pleasant
[x] [x] [x] Your Sweatervest Eager was so damn cute and Tofu's drawing is the only picture of Pleasant where he's not snarling or looking dopey.
Price Total: 200k
Notes: We've touched on their relationship and I'll expand upon it to help even more:
Pleasant idolizes/is attracted to Randal, just as Specter mentioned. Although it's never really acted on account of his tendency to keep things nondescript regarding his preferences; he's got all these personal rules and professionalism keeping him in line.
On that note, their relationship is a little more professional than the one between Randal and Martin; Randal still demonstrates the same amount of affection for Pleasant as he does Martin, however. (Ie. When Pleasant's shoulder was badly injured, Randal compulsively re-buttoned part of his shirt and did his tie for him, straight-faced like it was nothing just so Pleasant could go on looking sharp and official.)
As for how they're interacting, it's up to you or you could even sketch out the aforementioned event if you'd like.

Ooo Accepted...yes I might just draw that exact scene...if I am able to pull it off~
Thank you. I'll set up the trade.

-If not, I'm not terribly worried about how the interaction goes. 3nodding

Devoted Hunter

ExcessivelyTimewise

I don't think these guys will ever run out of business as long as we're here. XD

Tofusaur's Husband

The New Headmistress
Boburto

It is. I have five more achievements to get on it then back to Fallout. I don't really have many games for my xbox. XD

I have never actually played Skyrim but a good friend of mine plays it everytime we are at their house and it looks grand XD. Go figure they are a huge fallout fan too!

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto

whee

Everyone says that though...o:

But I am, even if a lot of the refs for the Volare! characters requested thusfar were my works. sweatdrop

I thought as much! and might I add I love you're style ugh...You're able to convey so much emotion/expression and movement through it....do you have an art shop...?

Wait! The movement's what I say about you and Tofu, no fair. lol
Thank you. I'm still learning confidence but to hear that movement is one of its strengths just...askkhhjdgfj-blows my mind. ;u;
I did have a shop but I sort of closed it down due to a lack of orders for Traditional work. I think only one of the references (the party hats, definitely) is digital. The rest is pencil or ballpoint,colored pencil, and calligraphy ink. sweatdrop
I'm still contemplating being open for them, though, you know? Never know when someone may want/need a new OOC doodled for part of a post or profile layout.[/crawls under the rug]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

The New Headmistress
ExcessivelyTimewise

I don't think these guys will ever run out of business as long as we're here. XD
I don't think so. XD

Devoted Hunter

Boburto

I think I just love Bethesda. XD
I've played a few of their other games on the PS3. I'm hardly able to use it though. It belongs to my cousins.
I seriously want to play Dishonored.

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Regarding Howe? I think this (sans freshwound-look and the fact that it's zombilock) is the best thing that describes the sort of damage he's done to his own face.

Not a lot of well-detailed injuries like that in art, that is one of the finest I've come across!

Oooh Good reference! I'll keep it on hand for this picture...
I actually have a character with half his face burned off... Accidental Two-Face...I do very much like to draw characters with exposed gum+teeth due to injury...oddly enough!
They're a lot of fun, aren't they?

Howe's my first of that sort, generally scars or missing parts (arms and fingers or ears mostly) are my specialty, so I snap up any reference I can regarding exposed teeth or missing tissue.

They are! They are.. c:

Ughh disfigurations/scars are the best...♥

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Regarding Howe? I think this (sans freshwound-look and the fact that it's zombilock) is the best thing that describes the sort of damage he's done to his own face.

Not a lot of well-detailed injuries like that in art, that is one of the finest I've come across!

Oooh Good reference! I'll keep it on hand for this picture...
I actually have a character with half his face burned off... Accidental Two-Face...I do very much like to draw characters with exposed gum+teeth due to injury...oddly enough!
They're a lot of fun, aren't they?

Howe's my first of that sort, generally scars or missing parts (arms and fingers or ears mostly) are my specialty, so I snap up any reference I can regarding exposed teeth or missing tissue.

They are! They are.. c:

Ughh disfigurations/scars are the best...♥
Indeed they are. C:

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise

Wait! The movement's what I say about you and Tofu, no fair. lol
Thank you. I'm still learning confidence but to hear that movement is one of its strengths just...askkhhjdgfj-blows my mind. ;u;
I did have a shop but I sort of closed it down due to a lack of orders for Traditional work. I think only one of the references (the party hats, definitely) is digital. The rest is pencil or ballpoint,colored pencil, and calligraphy ink. sweatdrop
I'm still contemplating being open for them, though, you know? Never know when someone may want/need a new OOC doodled for part of a post or profile layout.[/crawls under the rug]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I always call my own style pretty stiff..but yours is very fluid! Very nice, I really like it XD
Oh yahh I guess a lot of people don't go for traditional work on here do they 8'c That sucks...but yours translates very nicely I think..like actually very nice scans instead of the photos some people take. If you do keep it running let me know! 8D I would pay a visit once I do half decent references of my characters♥ /takes rug away

Tofusaur's Husband

The New Headmistress
Boburto

I think I just love Bethesda. XD
I've played a few of their other games on the PS3. I'm hardly able to use it though. It belongs to my cousins.
I seriously want to play Dishonored.

Dishonored, believe it or not, is the first Bethesda game I have played so far...well besides the fact that I started a fallout 3 game ages ago but lost the data when I got a separate xbox than my sister. They seem like a really good game company though >u<

Devoted Hunter

Boburto

How is it? My friend told me that I'll love it. <o <

Tofusaur's Husband

The New Headmistress
Boburto

How is it? My friend told me that I'll love it. <o <
Good so far! I just...suck at being sneaky XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff