Milkshake.
Oh. Ok. emotion_donotwant

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto

Bahh Well anatomy is so hard in the first place! XD
You should o: Do you have SAI for your computer btw?
Haha! Well we have plenty more...I just only have that link because it's a commission.. Dimitri is Tofu's baby XD So we happen to have more art of those two than the rest.

.......... emotion_donotwant NoOooo

True.
Yes, I do have SAI. I also have sketchbook or whatever it is but its so freaking laggy that it defeats the purpose.

Niiice. I take it that he's a pre-mutation Splicer?

I tend to do that with some of my characters. XD

Aww that sucks! I was just asking because I'd send it to you if you didn't. SAI is my favorite art program :u

Yes! Exactly that. He only has a bit of ADAM scarring but it's hidden beneath clothes.
Most of my splicers don't look that...splicer-esque because they were made before I was super confident drawing gross scars and crap. /sadface

Yep! I feel bad for neglecting half of mine, weh.

It is pretty nice. I used to use Corel Draw and Correl Paint studio 98 for the longest time. I also like MS Paint and Paint.net when I'm doing pixel work.
I sort of have this dream to do a Mother/Earthbound styled mini game based off of the Fallout rp 90% of my characters are from.... I have made maybe three models so far.
I think I have one Bioshock oc, sort of unofficial as I never named him but he's not messed up as he spliced once; that was too painful/frightening for him to do any more than just replenish Eve every so often. I thin he experienced some discolored patches of skin and hair, but beyond that he's just a Telekinetic Tailor ftw. XD

Aw man..I used to do pixel work XP I wish I could get back into it.
Earthbound...Earthbound...That the game with Mr.Saturn and Ness? One of my friends is obsessed with that. That sounds bloody cool! cool
Omg Telekinetic Tailor......best. I am strongly approving. XDD I'd love to see him if you have any pics of him~ I have like...8 characters as Bioshock Ocs but they also all have versions for modern stuff too..ouo

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto

Bahh Well anatomy is so hard in the first place! XD
You should o: Do you have SAI for your computer btw?
Haha! Well we have plenty more...I just only have that link because it's a commission.. Dimitri is Tofu's baby XD So we happen to have more art of those two than the rest.

.......... emotion_donotwant NoOooo

True.
Yes, I do have SAI. I also have sketchbook or whatever it is but its so freaking laggy that it defeats the purpose.

Niiice. I take it that he's a pre-mutation Splicer?

I tend to do that with some of my characters. XD

Aww that sucks! I was just asking because I'd send it to you if you didn't. SAI is my favorite art program :u

Yes! Exactly that. He only has a bit of ADAM scarring but it's hidden beneath clothes.
Most of my splicers don't look that...splicer-esque because they were made before I was super confident drawing gross scars and crap. /sadface

It is pretty nice. I used to use Corel Draw and Correl Paint studio 98 for the longest time. I also like MS Paint and Paint.net when I'm doing pixel work.
I sort of have this dream to do a Mother/Earthbound styled mini game based off of the Fallout rp 90% of my characters are from.... I have made maybe three models so far.
I think I have one Bioshock oc, sort of unofficial as I never named him but he's not messed up as he spliced once; that was too painful/frightening for him to do any more than just replenish Eve every so often. I think he experienced some discolored patches of skin and hair, but beyond that he's just a Telekinetic Tailor ftw. XD

Earthbound...Earthbound...That the game with Mr.Saturn and Ness? One of my friends is obsessed with that. That sounds bloody cool! cool
Omg Telekinetic Tailor......best. I am strongly approving. XDD I'd love to see him if you have any pics of him~ I have like...8 characters as Bioshock Ocs but they also all have versions for modern stuff too..ouo

No more size coding. lol

Yes, That's Earthbound as we know it. There's two others that the US never saw. One for the NES and one for the GBA. I don't think either were ever translated into English until people started making roms of them. They're terribly fun despite the gaping hole they leave in your soul from time to time. XD
He roughly resembles Eager, just a slightly lighter color pallet as he's covered in plaster dust in an effort to hide from crazyassbitch Sander. Nothing special, no name, nothing.

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto

I think I have one Bioshock oc, sort of unofficial as I never named him but he's not messed up as he spliced once; that was too painful/frightening for him to do any more than just replenish Eve every so often. I think he experienced some discolored patches of skin and hair, but beyond that he's just a Telekinetic Tailor ftw. XD

No more size coding. lol

Yes, That's Earthbound as we know it. There's two others that the US never saw. One for the NES and one for the GBA. I don't think either were ever translated into English until people started making roms of them. They're terribly fun despite the gaping hole they leave in your soul from time to time. XD
He roughly resembles Eager, just a slightly lighter color pallet as he's covered in plaster dust in an effort to hide from crazyassbitch Sander. Nothing special, no name, nothing.

Haha, Alright!

Aww I hate when certain games/sequels don't get translated out here. Oh no...are they sad games?
Ooohhh I see. That is a smart way to hide from Sander Cohen~ Eager is awesome so I am shall assume this OC is damn awesome too >u<
...Random but.. names are literally the hardest thing to come up with for me...That being said..I love the names you have given your characters!

Tofusaur's Husband

Ten pages away from the first FREEBIE heart

Tofusaur's Husband

Tofusaur

Hey Tofu, would it count if I got first comment on page 50 or would it be the person beneath me? Or...no one at all?

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto

No more size coding. lol

Haha, Alright!

Aww I hate when certain games/sequels don't get translated out here. Oh no...are they sad games?
Ooohhh I see. That is a smart way to hide from Sander Cohen~ Eager is awesome so I am shall assume this OC is damn awesome too >u<
...Random but.. names are literally the hardest thing to come up with for me...That being said..I love the names you have given your characters!

I know, right? I also hate that Earthbound is 80 freaking dollars with no promise the cartridge will work. I:<
They're strange games. They have so many mood whiplash moments.
Aw. Thanks. He's a derp, though. Too much of a sweetheart with moment that make you wonder if he isn't some sort of serial killer.
Names and designs are sort of the easy part, trying to come up with individual personalities is the difficult part. (I try to avoid making woobies and lovetohatem's.)

Boburto's Husbando

Celebrating Waffles

Boburto
Tofusaur

Hey Tofu, would it count if I got first comment on page 50 or would it be the person beneath me? Or...no one at all?

No we don't count emotion_awesome

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto

No more size coding. lol

Haha, Alright!

I know, right? I also hate that Earthbound is 80 freaking dollars with no promise the cartridge will work. I:<
They're strange games. They have so many mood whiplash moments.
Aw. Thanks. He's a derp, though. Too much of a sweetheart with moment that make you wonder if he isn't some sort of serial killer.
Names and designs are sort of the easy part, trying to come up with individual personalities is the difficult part. (I try to avoid making woobies and lovetohatem's.)

Wth...That's really bloomin' expensive D:
Oh man...games like that..just...tear my heart out already.
......He'd still be awesome if he was >u> haha.
Yah..I can't say I'm a very good writer at all so...It's all very very hard for me. Sad to say English is my worst subject despite the fact that I am native to it. Tofu has an excuse UmU She has two languages. /is lame.

Tofusaur's Husband

Tofusaur
Boburto
Tofusaur

emotion_0A0 B-but..I want more of your art.

Boburto's Husbando

Celebrating Waffles

Boburto
Tofusaur
Boburto
Tofusaur

BUT YOU GET MY ART ALOT..
emotion_omnomnom

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto

Yah..I can't say I'm a very good writer at all so...It's all very very hard for me. Sad to say English is my worst subject despite the fact that I am native to it. Tofu has an excuse UmU She has two languages. /is lame.

Yeah. It's one of the reasons I don't have it. ):,
I recommend you play MOTHER3 still. 3nodding

You have good tastes though, and that makes you aware of the fact that your writing may not be very good.
It's better than having bad tastes. XD

Tofusaur's Husband

Tofusaur
Boburto
Tofusaur
Boburto
Tofusaur

BUT YOU GET MY ART ALOT..
emotion_omnomnom
NOT ENOUGH. OBVIOUSLY. I need my fix.

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto

Yeah. It's one of the reasons I don't have it. ):,
I recommend you play MOTHER3 still. 3nodding

You have good tastes though, and that makes you aware of the fact that your writing may not be very good.
It's better than having bad tastes. XD

Awww p.q
I will certainly look into it! /writes down.

Haha! I like to think I do...I love reading complex books..I just suck at writing~
Thank you though...that thought makes me feel better about it 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces