Hello! 0.68354430379747 68.4% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 118 119 120 > >> »|

Devoted Hunter

Little Pillow Biter

I'm a Nord. [:
I felt it was right considering it's Skyrim. x3
The New Headmistress
True, might just do that or a red guard.

Generous Raider

Username: feena95
Artist: Tofusaur
Style: #1
Specific: 2 Waist Up sketch
What: Os this 2 Ocs
User Image User Image (<- you can click on them to go to their galleries)
Price Total: 160k
Notes: The first one (Rosette) is very energetic and happy and a little crazyish, the second one (Lulu) is a lot more shy and sweet~

heart

Boburto's Husbando

Celebrating Waffles

LuciousLittleLove
Username: LuciousLittleLove
Artist: [Tofusaur ]
Style: Style2 Chibi
Specific: Fullbody
What: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Price Total: 300k +tips biggrin
Notes: Cute or Sexy

Accepted! Just send the trade and I'll get started! u v u

Boburto's Husbando

Celebrating Waffles

Achaia Crucifix
Tofusaur
Ahh sorry been away for awhile! Been away at the hospital and other stuff with Boburto hoohoo

Uwah, sorry to read that about your brother. I hope he'll recover soon ♥

I'll post this now, because I just noticed the free slot.

Username: Achaia Crucifix
Style: One
Specific: Waist Up
What: My character Su'en: A drawing I made, awesome drawing (but the eyes aren't right), great facial expression/features
This is a new avatar I made for him:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Price Total: 50k +tip
Notes: Could you color the eyes like Boburto did?
Note that he has red lemniscates (infinity symbols) as pupils and that his irises are black. He has a little goatee and metal clasps in the two longest bangs.
Could you draw him holding a hexaflexagon and looking quite proud for figuring out the 'trick' behind it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0i1ZcphgfA).
The cape thingie he's wearing on the avatar is actually sort of a labcoat. Could you open it up to show his 3.0 tattoo above his right hipbone and his happy trail?
If you show the skin on the side of his body, there's a ribbon like tat running there from his shoulders and then down to his hips. Buuut you can cover it up with the coat c:

Not sure if I'm allowed to post another character, but here goes.

Style: One
Specific: Waist Up
What: Thorin: A drawing I made in plain clothing, a decent sample, a sketch of his head with his piercings
A new tektek I made for him:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Price Total: 50k +tip
Notes: Could you have him sticking his tongue out in a playful way and showing off the row of piercings there? Maybe tugging on his uniform collar or dress shirt or something.
He's got a ring piercing/stud in his left brow, a stud in his right nostril, a ring through his lower lip and his ears are studded with a whole bunch of piercings. He has a very nasty scarred bite mark on his neck.
Let's see...He's like this metal bender from the tv series avatar with the bonus that he can cover himself with liquid metal and harden it at will. Not sure if you want to do anything with that. You can say make it look like metal is creeping up and covering his face or something.
Could you also color the eyes. He has swirling grey, silvers, like metal colored irises.
...and last but not least. The guy always has a chain with him. Adding small chains to his uniform or shirt would be awesome.

Sure I'll give them a go! C: Just send the trade and I'll get started~

Boburto's Husbando

Celebrating Waffles

Militaria
Tofusaur
Username: Militaria
Style: Style 1
Specific: Waist Up Couple, CG colour
What: Redirecting you my photobucket Acc, click on the thumbnails for full image
Unforgiven
Muffz
Price Total: 500k
Notes: I would like one WIP [whatever stage] if that's alright with you. I respond quick so I wouldn't leave you waiting cool

Sure thing! What would you like to see in the couple or anything really xD it helps a bit for me. Hoohoo to get characters..info..uhmm..personality!

Tofusaur's Husband

Achaia Crucifix
Boburto
Yeah it would be helpful if you posted it laterrrrrr or if you post it now you could reblog it when I have slots actually opened~ emotion_c8

Then I guess I'll wait a bit. I'm not sure who to request next anyways. I think I'll leave the females for last, because they have some good art already. Though I'm really wondering how they will turn out c:
Alrighty! ♥♥ I can message you when my slots are all freed up if you like~I want to knock some down before I accept more >u<

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise

That's what I say about mine all the time too! D: I guess it's the universal complaint of people who draw? Strange how that works. [/artdorkbonding]

I'm saddened that Traditional gets such a bad rep from the punks that take blurry/dark pictures of things instead of scanning them or at least making sure the lighting and focus is good if the camera's the only way they can upload it.
-I suppose they're the traditional media's counterpart to digital media's bad photoshop. lol

I could probably just lie and say it's digital, but then it'd be suspicious that I don't offer shading and coloring. XD
Just drop me a pm when you do get references you're satisfied with; most people would rather hit me up in the pmbox than fill out a form anyway and I'm better off negotiating than saying 'this is the set price'. I likes me some arttrades, too.
Have these characters of your's been on your tumblr, besides the Medic? You'll have to show me sometime. Especially if they're Bioshock OCs. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.NOPE.

Really? Haha wow! But yours seems so smoooooothhh fsdfsd.

Yeahh..I must admit I used to be a part of that bad photoshop group...I used to religiously use Dodge tool and burn tool too/shame

You could probably just offer ink commissions only 8D
And alright! I'll try to get to them when I can. And..yah I dont really post my other ocs on there because I tend to keep them to myself and Tofu XD...but hey I have a commission of one of my Bioshock-inspired ocs on there..[HERE] with Tofu's one... mine is the dude without a shirt, haha.

.... emotion_donotwant Gimme that Carpet.
I have all those wonky proportional/anatomical problems though. Sometimes one could think I have no idea what the things I'm drawing look like. XD
Hm. I could. Especially with the more doodle-like style as those stay pretty clean AND the ballpoint can be brightened with the saturation filters. Hmmmm....
Oh hey! I saw that one, although it didn't click those were your's and Tofu's OCs. Not entirely sure why it didn't.

NO. THIS IS WHERE I BELONG.

Bahh Well anatomy is so hard in the first place! XD
You should o: Do you have SAI for your computer btw?
Haha! Well we have plenty more...I just only have that link because it's a commission.. Dimitri is Tofu's baby XD So we happen to have more art of those two than the rest.

.......... emotion_donotwant NoOooo

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto

Haha! Well we have plenty more...I just only have that link because it's a commission.. Dimitri is Tofu's baby XD So we happen to have more art of those two than the rest.

True.
Yes, I do have SAI. I also have sketchbook or whatever it is but its so freaking laggy that it defeats the purpose.

Niiice. I take it that he's a pre-mutation Splicer?

I tend to do that with some of my characters. XD

Tofusaur's Husband

Tofusaur

Hey babe what's shakin'? ;]
Tofusaur
Militaria
Tofusaur
What: Redirecting you my photobucket Acc, click on the thumbnails for full image
Unforgiven
Muffz
Notes: I would like one WIP [whatever stage] if that's alright with you. I respond quick so I wouldn't leave you waiting cool

Sure thing! What would you like to see in the couple or anything really xD it helps a bit for me. Hoohoo to get characters..info..uhmm..personality!
If possible, I would love if you could add the Templar icon for a background if you wouldn't mind. Or if not a background then perhaps it .. somewhere.

They belong to the Templar secret society in a world that's completely crumbling around them. They have faced Zombies, ghosts, vampires [ect], and they fight without fear. They are together romantically, but they hardly ever show it. I would prefer like .. a 'don't mess with a pose', or something suggesting their secret love ninja

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto

True.
Yes, I do have SAI. I also have sketchbook or whatever it is but its so freaking laggy that it defeats the purpose.

Aww that sucks! I was just asking because I'd send it to you if you didn't. SAI is my favorite art program :u

Yes! Exactly that. He only has a bit of ADAM scarring but it's hidden beneath clothes.
Most of my splicers don't look that...splicer-esque because they were made before I was super confident drawing gross scars and crap. /sadface

Yep! I feel bad for neglecting half of mine, weh.

Boburto's Husbando

Celebrating Waffles

Militaria
Tofusaur
Militaria
Tofusaur
Unforgiven
Muffz

If possible, I would love if you could add the Templar icon for a background if you wouldn't mind. Or if not a background then perhaps it .. somewhere.

They belong to the Templar secret society in a world that's completely crumbling around them. They have faced Zombies, ghosts, vampires [ect], and they fight without fear. They are together romantically, but they hardly ever show it. I would prefer like .. a 'don't mess with a pose', or something suggesting their secret love ninja

Mmhh alright! I'll keep a note of this yes. u v u

Boburto's Husbando

Celebrating Waffles

Boburto
Tofusaur

Hey babe what's shakin'? ;]

Milkshake.

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto

True.

Aww that sucks! I was just asking because I'd send it to you if you didn't. SAI is my favorite art program :u

Yes! Exactly that. He only has a bit of ADAM scarring but it's hidden beneath clothes.
Most of my splicers don't look that...splicer-esque because they were made before I was super confident drawing gross scars and crap. /sadface

Yep! I feel bad for neglecting half of mine, weh.

It is pretty nice. I used to use Corel Draw and Correl Paint studio 98 for the longest time. I also like MS Paint and Paint.net when I'm doing pixel work.
I sort of have this dream to do a Mother/Earthbound styled mini game based off of the Fallout rp 90% of my characters are from.... I have made maybe three models so far.
I think I have one Bioshock oc, sort of unofficial as I never named him but he's not messed up as he spliced once; that was too painful/frightening for him to do any more than just replenish Eve every so often. I thin he experienced some discolored patches of skin and hair, but beyond that he's just a Telekinetic Tailor ftw. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff