Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyday Garbage

Evangeline Vittorio
Me neither.
Huh.
Funny how that happens.
Well... at least I'm not just confused for no reason.
OTL

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
Painted King

Evangeline Vittorio

I already showed murdoc but you two and murdoc are kinda my 'hey I need to keep working on my art too' inspiration.
King since you like WIPs, here's my latest x.x OC Scarlet omg

How do you two do clothes? Like is there a specific process you do to make clothes or do you just kinda...doodle.
Awenita
Painted King

Evangeline Vittorio

I already showed murdoc but you two and murdoc are kinda my 'hey I need to keep working on my art too' inspiration.

How do you two do clothes? Like is there a specific process you do to make clothes or do you just kinda...doodle.

Do you mean to come up with what they're wearing? Or how to draw clothes after you've gotten them picked out?

Tricky Treater

Evangeline Vittorio
User Image

Just wanted to give a HUGE thank you again, you did such an amazing job on them! heart heart heart
Roxy_roxanna2

You're very welcome!!!!
Thank you for the compliment~~ <3 <3 <3

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
Painted King
Awenita
Painted King

Evangeline Vittorio

Do you mean to come up with what they're wearing? Or how to draw clothes after you've gotten them picked out?
Like correctly drawing clothes. I know what I want her to wear, I just have trouble drawing clothes that don't look...um...I dunno poorly drawn I guess haha. But from the time I made that quote, I've looked up some clothing folds tutorials and stuff and have gotten an idea of what to do. I just finished lining jean shorts. :3
Roxy_roxanna2

Probably my favourite one so far!

Neverbug's Spouse

Enduring Werewolf

*Lurks*
emotion_dowant
What up, What up, What up
SerenShay
so quiet

So soft

Quick Reply

Submit