Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Lancealittle

aish okay okay...but don't be like =OOOOO when you randomly get a gift!
Lancealittle

holymoly...your aquarium gives out a lot of booty grab gold! i made like 1.5 k!!! o_O
Cheezieball
Lucyiena

Aww, thank you ^^ Goodniight and hello when you see this! =D

Greetings fair Lady Cheezie of the Balls!

-shrugs- =]
nancelot
Lancealittle

holymoly...your aquarium gives out a lot of booty grab gold! i made like 1.5 k!!! o_O

Yeahhh, great for newbies like me^^ I made about 1.1k the other day as well!

Seeker

o A o your art is purdy! > u <
nancelot

Did you get any sleep? xD And yeah! Lance's aquarium is a gold giving machine! I keep thinking I only get 300 or 600 gold cos that's what my screen says, but at the end it's like 2600 gold =DD

Lancealittle

Ahaha, you're very nice ^^

Lucyiena

Greetings, fine Lady Lucy of the Iena! How do you fare this great day?

l Loren l

Thank you so much!! ^___^

I hope it's not a double! :0

User Image

Play Again?

gaia_gaiagold
Cheezieball

Lucyiena

Greetings, fine Lady Lucy of the Iena! How do you fare this great day?

I'm ok - kinda stressed but y'know, working and studying and such as much as I can. You go study too! You'll be less stressed before the exam =3
Lucyiena

Okay ^^ It's so.. boring, compared to drawing though xD
Cheezieball
Lucyiena

Okay ^^ It's so.. boring, compared to drawing though xD

Yeah, but you can draw any time and you've got a deadline for how long you can study =p Maybe draw in your break time?
Lucyiena

You're right! I have to learn responsibility >< I'm going to eat first then really get down to it! >D I'MA TAKE YOU ON TAX PRINCIPLES!!
Cheezieball
Lucyiena

You're right! I have to learn responsibility >< I'm going to eat first then really get down to it! >D I'MA TAKE YOU ON TAX PRINCIPLES!!

You should learn to take care of yourself for the longer term! (Not to criticize the shop owner, please don't kick me out!) How prepared are you now anyways?

Just look forward to your two weeks in Vietnam!
Lucyiena

Ahaha, well I did half an hour of studying.. for some reason I always get a headache studying/doing homework >< I have 5 exams

Test 1) I'm not confident at the moment, but I reckon I will be competent after some studying
Test 2) Just need to revise a bit, pretty confident (still need to refresh though)
Test 3) Computing exam, sort of confident but a little worried? Not sure if I'll understand how to do the question xD
Test 4) My worst subject >< I hope I can learn enough to pass
Test 5) Just need to memorise some things >< All theory but should be easy enough

Bahh, headache >< I'ma take a bath and hope it goes away so I can study when I come back xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff