Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Cheezieball
no idea what would be a good size...><
nancelot

Okay, I'm going to think about this tomorrow xD When I can stop thinking about how cold my hands are >< I think I need a hot water bottle. OH I NEED A BATH!! Yeah, maybe that will help xD

Shameless Exhibitionist

Cheezieball

Is the price for a chibi really only 5k?
Guess it's a stupid question when it's in your prices ._. but that seems low...
Cheezieball
hot water! oh man mum made apple cinnamon cupcakes x3

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball

nancelot

*Hugs both of you really tightly* Thanks soooo so much for helping out with my fish tank thread T___T You're both to kind~

... but otherwise, good morning from the east coast of the USA xD

SaucyZoplex
Is the price for a chibi really only 5k?
Guess it's a stupid question when it's in your prices ._. but that seems low...

Yes!! Thank you SaucyZoplex! And she wonders why I give her a 100% or higher tip when she draws for me XD Now she knows I'm not the only one that thinks they're to low!

Shameless Exhibitionist

Lancealittle

I was wondering if my senses of art prices were off, thanks for the assurance xD
SaucyZoplex

Yes ^^ Because they're easy to do x] Wait, it says 5k? <_> Ah, it's 5k per chibi if it's a group ^_^;; Singles or couples are 2k each =)

nancelot

=O Sounds yummy!
Man, I'm leaving in 9 days D: I haven't packed yet!
Lancealittle

Hello, and nawww, it was nothing xD We just threw cows and mandarins at each other xD

Shameless Exhibitionist

Cheezieball

you're crazy, but aren't we all?

☆☆ Bam!

Username: Saucyzoplex
Reference: Avi [doesn't change]
Style: chibi halfbody
Other: I'd like a smirk if you didn't mind, like a sinister look or something.
Offer:14k
Lancealittle
no probs! besides your tank gives me lotsa gold and i don;t really have use my trackpad much x]

Cheezieball
i tend to pack for trips the day before...and i pack super light...lol so i don't really see why you're panicking xD

and yeah you say my chibis are too cheap!!!! D< hypocrite!!
SaucyZoplex
you're crazy, but aren't we all?

☆☆ Bam!

Username: Saucyzoplex
Reference: Avi [doesn't change]
Style: chibi halfbody
Other: I'd like a smirk if you didn't mind, like a sinister look or something.
Offer:14k

xD Thank you ^^ Just to make sure, do you mean regular halfbody? Because my chibis are a bit small to cut in half ._.;; But if that's really what you meant, I could still do it o-o

And if you did mean regular, traditional mix or just digital? And what colour? ^^

And uh, yes, I accept. Maybe this should've been first.
nancelot

>_> It's my shop = 3= I'll raise them or lower them as I please. And I have! To 3k! But then I lowered them again xD *Shrugshrug*

Shameless Exhibitionist

Cheezieball

I meant chibi...I thought fullbody was striked out? I read it wrong, sorry. I mean a regular chibi. could you do it in not one of the light blues your chibi's are in though? I'd prefer a darker color.
Cheezieball
and this is why i should've started the temp shop AWAY from you!!! i was like let's start at 3k and you gave me angry eyes!!!! D: i see how it is

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
SaucyZoplex
I was wondering if my senses of art prices were off, thanks for the assurance xD

xD No worries! You're not the one going crazy, she is XP I keep telling her that they should be higher, but she doesn't want to x___x xD

Cheezieball
Hello, and nawww, it was nothing xD We just threw cows and mandarins at each other xD

Well... even if the place is a mess now, it was still bumped and got me more plays xD

nancelot
no probs! besides your tank gives me lotsa gold and i don;t really have use my trackpad much x]

XD Well, I'm glad that you'll do that for me x3 The more people that will bump for me when I'm not around, the better... because if I don't make some money on it, I may not refill it seeing how it wouldn't be worth it D=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff