How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Cheezieball
I went with Durem But I'm not that fussed about the event.
SweetieMemoirs
I know, I saw! xDD Not that I'm a stalker, aha, Gaia just makes it too easy xD It's so cute!

Aww *pats* I don't it find it very comfortable either >< Feels cramped and I get headaches P:
But the view is great!

Aww, so unlucky! D: You need a.. a.. box.. or something.. to protect your feet! From computers and fur babies xD

The guy I linked in a few posts previously! He was on the TV show called The Voice! The duet was great! I wanted him to get through but the girl got picked .-. I just want him to make an album already xD

Pippin Aelaera Nueth

Eheh, neither, but the games are amusing xD

Sparkly Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Cheezieball
You can be my stalker, I don't mind. Haha!

I get headaches too, It makes me feel nauseous.

My feet are always getting hurt, one of the many downfalls to having big feet.

*goes to the last page*

Ohhhh, he's good! (:

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aged Lunatic

WHOA. A LOT HAPPENED. XD;

CONGRATS ON 1000 PAGESSSS~~ emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

I love all the games, and the new layout, omahgahwd~ CHEEZIE YOU CAN ANIMATE! OAO <3
SweetieMemoirs
xDD <333

Yeah >< There was one flight where I was sick as well, ahh, it was terrible ;-; *Holds Sweetie* Try to sleep through it, that's what I did ><

How big are feet to be called big? P: OHH! Once when I was younger I saw a giant pair of shoes being given to another customer.. I think they prolly had to be specially ordered cos they were so big =O

Yeah! His voice is so nice! I listened to a few of his covers and an original and it was pretty good! ^^ Y'know how sometimes originals aren't so great.. but this was nice =D I wanted that show to upload the duet he performed onto itunes but they didn't.. only the solo version of the girl who went on .__.

Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Ohh, the video won't load but I quoted you to see the link and dang, that's such a neat MV! xD So well done! That fireplace is a bad idea.. all that cardboard.. ;w; Haha
Ultimecia

xDD Thank yooouuu!!

Now if only I could draw faster so I could keep the games going xD
Animate... simple.. things? xD

Hot Fatcat

Cheezieball

LOL. im officially ded >: i got to write a speech and make an animation explaining the creation process in scientology.. T v T
meruu_chan
Awww D: Why an animation??
But lol, scientology xD;

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

Nahh, my mum watched it non-stop (she still has it recorded and saved on foxtel) and keeps re-watching it. I was into it the first few but when the same ep keeps getting re-watched I got really bored and just wanted it to hurry up and finish xD.

Mum wanted Darren to win...

Hehe XD
I hate when the weather is nice here and I HAVE to go out in it, because we hardly ever have nice weather, but I'm tired or I have other stuff to do (or BOTH) so I enjoy the weather, but feel really bluh when I get back in.
</random>

I also hate people who have nice weather for more than two weeks of the year, and therefore do not have this problem. xD (Envyhate not real hate, I do not hate you people who live almost anywhere else in the world.)
Pounded
Oh, ahaha xDD

Ahh, out of the four, I wanted Darren to win too! He was so happy ;w; And when the mentor helper person cried.. I cried too, cos I cry when other people cry xDD;;

Renshu Li
xD Lol, weird problems, haha

Normally you would hate me, but lately we've been having weird weather P: Good sleeping weather though! But getting a bit colder than what I'd like xD;

meruu_chan

Holy crap, I didn't realise we were talking in my shop xD I thought we were in yours, haha

Hot Fatcat

Cheezieball

ROFLOL. is okay e v e
aaa its for philosophy T v T

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Renshu Li
where are you from that you have the nice weather issue?
meruu_chan

@w@; Good luck xDD Why do you have to animate it though?

Hot Fatcat

Cheezieball

idk.. my friend told me to haha T v T /lazycries
help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items