Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Mokoni
Hihi! 4laugh
Hotarla
Oh, did I already suggest them?? orz
Yeah, I like their songs too ^^ Hmm, I am not up to date, lol, I'm only vaguely aware the groups exist, aha xD;

Lol, I think they're upbeat but I dunno if it's a nice tune or not cos I don't like it, lol xD I think there was a group called 100% and their song was U Beauty?

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
How've you been??
Mokoni
Pretty alright ^^ Been eating too many sweets though orz ice cream and cakes, ahaha ;w;
How have you been~?

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Cheezieball
Mokoni
Pretty alright ^^ Been eating too many sweets though orz ice cream and cakes, ahaha ;w;
How have you been~?
Pretty good, was catching up on sleep after returning home from a long trip XD Now I'm excited to go on a day trip with my older brother to an amusement park!!
Mokoni
:000 That sounds awesome! I haven't been to an amusement park in aaages, any particular rides you're looking forward to?? xD

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Cheezieball
Mokoni
:000 That sounds awesome! I haven't been to an amusement park in aaages, any particular rides you're looking forward to?? xD
I'm looking forward to a few rides, however I fear some of them may close due to possibly of rain, so I'll have to see when I'm there :O
Mokoni
Oh nooo, I hope the weather stays nice for you!! I'm pretty timid when it comes to rides but I still don't know how much fun it would be to go on the ones that can still operate in the rain @w@;

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Mokoni
Hihi! 4laugh
Hotarla
Oh, did I already suggest them?? orz
Yeah, I like their songs too ^^ Hmm, I am not up to date, lol, I'm only vaguely aware the groups exist, aha xD;

Lol, I think they're upbeat but I dunno if it's a nice tune or not cos I don't like it, lol xD I think there was a group called 100% and their song was U Beauty?

I know you suggested Bling Girl cuz I already have that song...XD
well you're at least up to date for b1a4! XD

100%? XD that's...a cool name? XD;;
Hotarla
xDD;; For a moment there I thought you looked some B1A4 songs up yourself xD
Yees, I am! emotion_dowant

Lol, I don't know how they come up with these things ;w; Ahh, I really don't know who else to suggest for the kind of songs you might like *strokes beard* I only watch music shows when B1A4 perform, ahaha, so no idea what's new now..

I can suggest something old? But you might have them cos they're a popular groups xD SHINee's 'A-Yo'? Big Bang's 'Gara Gara Go'
(And then also B1A4's 'Tipping Point' and 'Because of You', haha)

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
xDD;; For a moment there I thought you looked some B1A4 songs up yourself xD
Yees, I am! emotion_dowant

Lol, I don't know how they come up with these things ;w; Ahh, I really don't know who else to suggest for the kind of songs you might like *strokes beard* I only watch music shows when B1A4 perform, ahaha, so no idea what's new now..

I can suggest something old? But you might have them cos they're a popular groups xD SHINee's 'A-Yo'? Big Bang's 'Gara Gara Go'
(And then also B1A4's 'Tipping Point' and 'Because of You', haha)

XD wellllllll I did end up downloading the entire singles CD for one of b1a4's songs..xD you recommended one of the songs in the single and I found a place where I could download the entire cd...xD SO I DOWNLOADED THE ENTIRE CD! rofl

I'll look those up now! XD gosh you're a huge help! xP I was having a convo with my sister last night about music because she was looking for a particular song but didn't know what it was and I started talking about b1a4 and what their name meant..XD and she was liek "wait, when did we start talking about blood types!?" rofl

Hotarla
Wahaha xDD Awesome!

xDD They're good for conversation! Ahaha
Did your sister find the song? It's great they have those apps that can listen and then tell you what a song is now xD Only problem is you have to wait for it to play somewhere, aha

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Wahaha xDD Awesome!

xDD They're good for conversation! Ahaha
Did your sister find the song? It's great they have those apps that can listen and then tell you what a song is now xD Only problem is you have to wait for it to play somewhere, aha

Yeah she did, though she didn't tell me what it was...or she did and I wasn't paying attention LOL! xP
Hotarla
Lol xDD Ah man, I do that a lot nowadays, but not sure if it's 100% on me, cos my mum starts talking to me while I'm watching TV, and it only clicks a few moments later that she was talking to me, so I have to ask her to repeat orz

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
heart heart heart

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Lol xDD Ah man, I do that a lot nowadays, but not sure if it's 100% on me, cos my mum starts talking to me while I'm watching TV, and it only clicks a few moments later that she was talking to me, so I have to ask her to repeat orz

LOOL amggg that happens all the time to me! XD I can completely TUNE YOU OUT if I'm not paying attention...xD;; and then I'd be like "HUH you were talkin' to me!?"

rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces