Feedback on new prices.

They need to be higher. 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 16 ]
They're good. 0.64285714285714 64.3% [ 45 ]
You need to lower them. 0.12857142857143 12.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]

Loyal Wife

Samanthai
Sugar Shy Studios
Watermarks prevent theft, You can leave it looking opaque though, and it won't messy with the art. Just a thought, after you finish the product and its paid for you cam take the water mark off.

I can probably add those on sketches from now on, it prolly won't affect the final art. owo
Thank you for your concern and suggestion! ^^
No problem! I had the problem a while ago and only leave unwatermarked images to trusted customers ^^

Shaggy Kitten

6,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tiny Strawberry

11,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
Samanthai

Pssshhhh, don't feel bad. XD
Gaia prolly funked up, and I should have reminded you, so I'm pretty positive that I've been a bit too lax as well. =w=
But!
I see you changed your avi a tad, so my question to you; would you want me to add these mods to the avi art? owo
I would not mind, just saying. XD

And don't fret about extras, you really don't have to up the payment, I'm already psyched I'll get to work with so much pink! o / I rarely ever get around working with so much cutesy! QwQ

Oh goodness, the only thing you need to add if you want to is the crown, everything else is literally perfect the way it is and I'm really excited!

Thank you so so much for this it's literally one of my favorite arts and I'll definitely be ordering more from you in the future because I have the extra gold to and I totally want more art you when you're not full ;A ;

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm back from work.

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Samanthai
sakura lady of death

And I'm done with the sketch. <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All right, just tell me if you'd like to see anything you'd like to see changed, and I'll do my very best to change it before lining. Whether it's the expression, the pose, or just anything you see. owo

Awwww this is lovely! heart I think the sketch looks very nice! She's going to really like this <3

Shaggy Kitten

6,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Revered Inquisitor

Samanthai
Gavyn the Mighty

The current one you're wearing?
Why yes! owo

Though he has to come with a story as well. <3
Surely he has a background and personality as your king/knight, right? owo

User Image

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

" IM NOT GOOD WITH STORIES THOUGH!!!

...LOUD NOISES "

Art by Samanthai

Enduring Hero

Samanthai
Halfling Heroine
Samanthai
Halfling Heroine
Samanthai
Halfling Heroine
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!
I hope you're all well. heart I had a great day today going to the parade with all my friends from college~

You lucky person you. QwQ
St. Patricks day doesn't reach me on my part of the world, I do hope the hangovers didn't kill your head too much. XD
Cause that's what you do on St-Patrick's Day's parades, yes? XD

It's funny, although I'm born and raised in Ireland, I actually don't drink alcohol at all. I guess it's ironic considering that stereotype of Irish people drinking in excess. (Unfortunately it is true, people really do drink way too much over here.) I don't have a problem with people drinking though, what they do is their business, as long as they aren't endangering anybody else I don't care. Most people do drink for the day, but me and my friends from college watched the parade, hung out, and just generally had fun together. 3nodding

That is actually a super awesome attitude of yours!
People who usually don't drink alcohol tend to condemn it, at least, in my entourage. owo
Though, you're wise man. I would have succumbed under the festivities and grabbed whatever ale was presented to me. =w=

Other college kids should be more like you.

I think it's silly to condemn people who drink, it's their business, not mine. As long as they don't make an issue out of me not drinking, I'm fine with hanging out with drinkers .Plenty of my friends drink, and we all get along just fine. 3nodding

I guess for me I don't need to drink to have fun, I'm chatty enough when I'm somber. xd I've never liked the taste of alcohol, or had any interest in drinking-it's not really a moral high ground thing. Like I said as long as they aren't endangering other people when they're drinking, I see no harm in it.

I don't know about being a 'good example', I've got a long way to go in many ways! rofl

I'm just going to assume you are probably a very popular candidate when people are looking around for a designated driver. XD
I mean, I'd totally would go out partying with you, knowing you'd make an amazingly safe driver to get me back home! If you have a driving license, I supose. XD

Unless you're secretly a serial killer... hmmmmm...

I won't trust myself as the 'designated driver' considering I haven't learned to drive yet! rofl I'm hoping to learn this summer though, I'd rather drive my friends home then have them get into a car with someone who's been drinking.

Shaggy Kitten

6,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Back from work.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magic Warrior

Lucevia

And I'm done! o /
User Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/PzTSryY.png[/img]

Be sure to tell me if you'd like anything changed, and I'll hop on it before you accept your part of the trade until you're happy. owo

Magic Warrior

mythological irony

And I'm done! o /
User Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/516a6xy.png[/img]

All right, if you see anything you want changed or altered in anyway, just give me a shout and I'll change it before you accept your end of the trade. owo

Magic Warrior

Sugar Shy Studios

And I'm done! o /
User Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/eD8oU7T.png[/img]

If you see anything you don't like, whether it's the expressions, clothes, background... just tell me, and we'll make sure to change it before you can accept your end of the trade! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff