Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm back from work. sweatdrop

Edit: Also, are you a fan of the game Catherine? I love how you drew the nightmare scene with the sheep. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That's been my favorite game so far. <3

User Image

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/Samantai/3a6bb9db-91f0-4713-a158-34981f5d078c_zps0f84baf1.jpg

And I'm done! o /
Do tell me if you want anything changed or fixed, whether you think it's something big or small. owo

And I LOVE Catherine!
Loved the whole story, and the fact that you had different endings depending on your choices. owo
I have games I like more, but I think Catherine is in my top 10. XD
It's gorgeous! May I with your permission add this to my FlickR account? I will give credit to you!

I love the story too! The music is what got me and I adore the plot of it, the nightmares and I wonder about a world where we gaians and some of the world's NPCs get a plotline like Catherine! I will finish the trade! Thank you again~

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm back from work. sweatdrop

Edit: Also, are you a fan of the game Catherine? I love how you drew the nightmare scene with the sheep. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That's been my favorite game so far. <3

User Image

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/Samantai/3a6bb9db-91f0-4713-a158-34981f5d078c_zps0f84baf1.jpg

And I'm done! o /
Do tell me if you want anything changed or fixed, whether you think it's something big or small. owo

And I LOVE Catherine!
Loved the whole story, and the fact that you had different endings depending on your choices. owo
I have games I like more, but I think Catherine is in my top 10. XD
It's gorgeous! May I with your permission add this to my FlickR account? I will give credit to you!

I love the story too! The music is what got me and I adore the plot of it, the nightmares and I wonder about a world where we gaians and some of the world's NPCs get a plotline like Catherine! I will finish the trade! Thank you again~

I would be flattered. QwQ
So very flattered. QwQ

Oh man, especially the music of the first three levels! The classical reprises were gorgeous!
Ah man, I'd love to have a plot with Orin or Anurla, is why I love to draw these NPCs. XD
It was a pleasure man! <333

Magic Warrior

Gavyn the Mighty
User Image

" All of this art is looking wonderful! "

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Art by Samanthai

*blushes forever*

Oh, also!

---& http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/Samantai/chesscopy_zps95ea2574.jpg <----

Sorry for re-using your avi. QwQ

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai

So very flattered. QwQ

Oh man, especially the music of the first three levels! The classical reprises were gorgeous!
Ah man, I'd love to have a plot with Orin or Anurla, is why I love to draw these NPCs. XD
I shall! Thank you! I love the music in the Inquisition and Woman's Hand (according to the soundtrack), and I cried with the song Oracle. I kind of wished Also Spoke Brooks in the OST played just like the version in the Stray Sheep! I'd love to see a plot with them included, too. Even with them going into nightmares as sheep! or appear human with the sheep horns! Now on that note, who do you think would be going to either go all the way to the Empireo or stop at the Cathedral to get their true freedom?

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai

So very flattered. QwQ

I shall! Thank you! I love the music in the Inquisition and Woman's Hand (according to the soundtrack), and I cried with the song Oracle. I kind of wished Also Spoke Brooks in the OST played just like the version in the Stray Sheep! I'd love to see a plot with them included, too. Even with them going into nightmares as sheep! or appear human with the sheep horns! Now on that note, who do you think would be going to either go all the way to the Empireo or stop at the Cathedral to get their true freedom?

Hahaha, okay, now I feel as if I missed out on something. XD
Unless I misunderstood. xp

Gaia had a Catherine like plot at some point? oOo

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai

Hahaha, okay, now I feel as if I missed out on something. XD
Unless I misunderstood. xp

Gaia had a Catherine like plot at some point? oOo
Did it? I don't remember... It would've been nice.

Magic Warrior

-xAstronomicx-
Username: -xAstronomicx-
w/ current eyes
What do you want?: Full body, space-y (outerspace) background
Any extra notes: I want her to be a sexy pin-up
Pose <-- That pose preferably, not required. If you can decide on a sexy pin up pose go for it.
Blue Rubble Stockings (Bikini) in Red white and blue to match the whim sea if you do not want to use my current outfit.. I would still like the pearls though and the head piece w/ arm tattoo

P.S. I loved your art so much, I'm Back!! heart

You flatter me so much man. QwQ
But I can do this for you, won't be a problem at all.~

Does 230k sound good to you? owo

Revered Inquisitor

Samanthai
Gavyn the Mighty
User Image

" All of this art is looking wonderful! "

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Art by Samanthai

*blushes forever*

Oh, also!

---& http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/Samantai/chesscopy_zps95ea2574.jpg <----

Sorry for re-using your avi. QwQ

User Image

" Woah! That is so awesome!! ...and, it looks like I am winning the chess match, too! razz

That is crazy good. No need to be sorry at all; I am quite enjoying the fact that you drew me again! So cool. Once I get back from work, I am going to work that into my signature. "

Art by Samanthai

Hopeful Girl

Are you really full? Magnificent Moonbeam just recommended this shop to me. sweatdrop
I am so sorry about the belated reply!! >.< Thank you so much for the art, its absolutely WONDERFUL ; A; Thank youuuuuuu!! *runs to accept trade and offers sincere apology about being late*
Samanthai
-xAstronomicx-
Username: -xAstronomicx-
w/ current eyes
What do you want?: Full body, space-y (outerspace) background
Any extra notes: I want her to be a sexy pin-up
Pose <-- That pose preferably, not required. If you can decide on a sexy pin up pose go for it.
Blue Rubble Stockings (Bikini) in Red white and blue to match the whim sea if you do not want to use my current outfit.. I would still like the pearls though and the head piece w/ arm tattoo

P.S. I loved your art so much, I'm Back!! heart

You flatter me so much man. QwQ
But I can do this for you, won't be a problem at all.~

Does 230k sound good to you? owo

Sounds Perfect! Thank you very much heart

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Username: Naladi
User Image
What do you want?: Bust with simple background
Any extra notes: None. I give you full artistic liberty.

I wasn't sure if you were accepting any new orders yet.
I'm sorry for bugging you if you aren't.

Enduring Hero

Odd Cinderella
Are you really full? Magnificent Moonbeam just recommended this shop to me. sweatdrop

It's the same story here! gonk
Looks like we'll just have to wait for slots to open. Hopefully she won't be still full when I get back from my holidays next weekend.

Revered Inquisitor

User Image

" Hmm, ya know... that chess art of you and I, kinda looks more like your avatar is checking me out rather than the bored.

smile

I had to say it. "

Art by Samanthai

Sex Symbol

User Image

[[[ Username: Titgas
Avatar(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Titgas and Abber Dabbers)
What do you want?: (bust/waist up, no background)
Any extra notes: (Titgas should be nice and busty; I would like them both eyes closed, kissing romantically)
]]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces