Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Okay. Well, I can't imagine you being able to remember it exactly. You probably have a lot of items.
• I keep images of them but idk if I will remember which one unless you describe it. I do but its not all sparkly stuff. Told you before I buy sets. ninja In fact, just bought the whole new halloween stuff in the gold shops. //gets shot//
I don't remember what it looked like. All I know is that it was well put together like all your other avatars! lol I don't buy sets really. The only set that I'm going for is the Highwire Set.

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
I don't remember what it looked like. All I know is that it was well put together like all your other avatars! lol I don't buy sets really. The only set that I'm going for is the Highwire Set.
• See the description is too broad. XDDD oAo why notttt? Gold shop sets arent that expensive. 3nodding And I JUST MUST HAVE ALL THE COLORS. It's gold shop anyway.

Gallant Knight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Pix. Long time no talk, how've you been? :3

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
• See the description is too broad. XDDD oAo why notttt? Gold shop sets arent that expensive. 3nodding And I JUST MUST HAVE ALL THE COLORS. It's gold shop anyway.
I remember it being a troll avatar. I have some Gold Shop items. Not very many but, some. Idk. I don't like a lot of the Gold Shop items anyways. lol

Sugary Gaian

Arinnel

Hey Pix. Long time no talk, how've you been? :3
• Been okay. how about you?

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
I remember it being a troll avatar. I have some Gold Shop items. Not very many but, some. Idk. I don't like a lot of the Gold Shop items anyways. lol
• still broad. XDDD Why? oAo some are good. ouo or i am really just weird that way.

Gallant Knight

Pixitella

A LOT of things are changing at the moment, but I'm not miserable anymore. :3

Sugary Gaian

Arinnel
Pixitella

A LOT of things are changing at the moment, but I'm not miserable anymore. :3

• D'awww~ that is good. c: Things are finally turning for the better I hope?

Gallant Knight

Pixitella

Well. I quit my job. Going back to school starting January. So going to be a poor, broke a** college student.

I've missed you btw. ;o;

Sugary Gaian

Arinnel
Pixitella

Well. I quit my job. Going back to school starting January. So going to be a poor, broke a** college student.

I've missed you btw. ;o;

• Ohhh~ what are you going to take up? And haha'' gosh~ I remember being like that too. rofl

D'awwww~ Sorry if I havent really talked to you much. Q u Q

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
• still broad. XDDD Why? oAo some are good. ouo or i am really just weird that way.
I know. I just can't seem to narrow it down! No, you're not weird. Some are good. I have actually had a lot of Gold Shop items before.

Popular Witch

Gallant Knight

Pixitella
• Ohhh~ what are you going to take up? And haha'' gosh~ I remember being like that too. rofl

D'awwww~ Sorry if I havent really talked to you much. Q u Q

I'm pursuing my Master's in Chemistry.
I've never been a broke a** college student before. Lol.

It's okay, we've both been busy.

Popular Witch

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
I know. I just can't seem to narrow it down! No, you're not weird. Some are good. I have actually had a lot of Gold Shop items before.
• Haha'' it's alright though.c : And I am. c: just a good kind of weird maybe~ where are they now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff